Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dattebayo.com - "dropped naruto".
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
afflict.x
to all you people who like to watch naruto with eng. subtitles, this sucks. unless there is a popular demand for english subs., naruto has been officially dropped.

Quick FAQ
Q: Does "naruto dropped" mean you will stop subbing it?
A: Yes.
Q: Will you also drop "Bleach"?
A: If enough people request, yes.
Q: Since you are now subbing Pokemon DP and started at episode 9 will you be subbing episodes 1-8
A: Yes
Q: Will you start so release naruto again when it resume the main story?
A: No.
* YHBT
http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/14
T0rmented_Soul
they dropped it cuz of the fillers, fillers are boring. they did like over 50 episodes of fillers.

but Pokemon takes its place =[ how sad.

I hope they still do Bleach
rAwritsgWeg
Simply put, Episode 133 is the end of naruto's goodness
lol
afflict.x
due to my email and many others with angry complaints and all.. naruto is not dropped. yahoo.gif
keisuke2k4
YAY!! =]
its really stupid how there is sooo many filler episodes ~ write letter to the makers and tell them to stop making fillers xD
CkyMike
yay so its there not gonna drop the subs then we can continue watch naruto then yay but yea i heard there gonna stop the fillers by feb it should go back to the main story
T0rmented_Soul
.......i hope so... these fillers are killing me.
F_L_I_P
ROFL They're still showing fillers?? I thought those ended at 200?
minioligo
LOL
did you guys not realize this was a trick the entire time? tsk tsk. you misread the most important part...

Quick FAQ
Q: Does "naruto dropped" mean you will stop subbing it?
A: Yes.
Q: Will you also drop "Bleach"?
A: If enough people request, yes.
Q: Since you are now subbing Pokemon DP and started at episode 9 will you be subbing episodes 1-8
A: Yes
Q: Will you start so release naruto again when it resume the main story?
A: No.
* YHBT
afflict.x
hey stupid. that was never on there. no one misread, you inserted that/. and the update wasnt until two or three days after they dropped it.

Update
Dattebayo Fansubs, LLC expects an official apology from all 36,291 "fans" who sent in death, rape, 'removed you from my homepage', and other threats. Oh, and of course, You Have Been Trolled, again. For those of you who still haven't got it NO NARUTO IS NOT DROPPED.
minioligo
haha i didn't insert that. i quoted you, buddy. :P
afflict.x
golly lol i just felt like calling someone stupid.. after all stupid was the word i called a lot of people that day.
Bluntman
Simply put, Episode 221-222/Naruto_Shippuuden_001-002 is the new start of naruto's goodness
lol =D
trend
so there dropping the naruto shippuuden series? so where are we supposed to go to dl it if weve been using dattebayo as our main sourse of getting the anime. who evere complained to have it droppd...your all a bunch of whiners.
dispn0ygonekrazy
they never dropped it, this is old news buddy
Note
ATTENTION UPLOADERS:
Dattebayo fansubs has requested that we not host their releases. So you may only upload episodes released by other fansub groups. As of now, all DB releases will be disapproved.

I hate dattebayo. They keep to themselves to much. NarutoBuzz ftw :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.