Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dead baby jokes!
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Humor
timeflies51
Maybe I'm crazy, but I love dead baby jokes.

Here's a huge list: http://www.dead-baby-jokes.com

Post your favorites!

Here are the classics:

What's worse than ten dead babies in one trash can?

One dead baby in ten trash cans!

What's the difference between twenty dead babies and a car?

I don't have a car in my garage.

How many dead babies does it take to paint a house?

Depends on how hard you throw them.

(BTW: I wouldn't actually do anything of these things to a baby, I just happen to have a sick sense of humor...)
x_curse_of_the_curves_x
that's so wrong. its just sad. i couldn't laugh at that it would make me feel like a bad person.
31miracles
QUOTE(just another teenage dirtbag @ Oct 19 2006, 3:15 PM) *
that's so wrong. its just sad. i couldn't laugh at that it would make me feel like a bad person.

agreed
WHIMSICAL 0NE
In our gym class, I usually am in a group with the same people and when we had our golf unit everyone would share dead baby jokes... and Hellen Keller jokes.
It was sick, but I think when you hear someone say some of them you can't help but laugh. Does that make me a bad person?
datass
I never even got a chuckle out of these dead baby jokes.

They're way too sick.
-sincerely

ugh. sorry. it's just really cruel. i know you said you woulnd't do any of this but... _unsure.gif
me1issaaaa
C'mon people, lighten up. They're not real.

I made this topic a while back.
xcaitlinx
i could see if these "cruel" jokes were atleast a little bit funny, but they're not...they're not funny at all. _dry.gif
no-name
They are not funny at all
David1
THATS SICK. EVIL PEOPLE. ITS NOT A THING TO JOKE ABOUT WHEN PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THESE THINGS. THINK ABOUT IT.
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Some of them can be really, really sick. But the stupid ones that make you roll your eyes are pretty funny. Hey, people make cruel and perverted jokes everyday. People even make money for making those jokes.
magicfann
you guys are all sissies, I for one applaud this woman's sense of humor and her ability to NOT BE A LIBERAL PUSSY

high five me girl o/
WHIMSICAL 0NE
...Mr. I have a 30% warn level.
David1
QUOTE(magicfann @ Nov 8 2006, 6:35 PM) *
you guys are all sissies, I for one applaud this woman's sense of humor and her ability to NOT BE A LIBERAL PUSSY

high five me girl o/

WOW

your cool...

NOT
StanleyThePanda
sick.gif Alot of these are really sick.
The big mac one was kind of funny, but... ew.
Tribal J_Rome
lol some of these are funny

Maaaaaan you guys act like this is a news article or something. Lighten up.
magicfann
QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Nov 8 2006, 10:16 PM) *
...Mr. I have a 30% warn level.

i'm at 40% now i have no idea why =[
WHIMSICAL 0NE
QUOTE(magicfann @ Nov 9 2006, 7:49 PM) *
i'm at 40% now i have no idea why =[

Haha, you better slow down. Dang, be good for one day.
magicfann
QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Nov 9 2006, 9:13 PM) *
Haha, you better slow down. Dang, be good for one day.

but then what would cB do without me
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Well, they wouldn't have someone making stupid posts. Eh, guess they'd have to get rid of me too. _dry.gif
a painefull euphoria
dead baby jokes suck.
their imature and gross.
and not funny
still
QUOTE(timeflies51 @ Oct 19 2006, 1:52 PM) *
Maybe I'm crazy, but I love dead baby jokes.

Here's a huge list: http://www.dead-baby-jokes.com

Post your favorites!
Here are the classics:
What's worse than ten dead babies in one trash can?

One dead baby in ten trash cans!

How many dead babies does it take to paint a house?

Depends on how hard you throw them.
(BTW: I wouldn't actually do anything of these things to a baby, I just happen to have a sick sense of humor...)

Can see that your sense of humour is indeed sickly... none of these made me laugh but rather thinking about how you posted them here...
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Haha, I like how so many people are offended by jokes. This topic reminded me of an IM conversation I had about the remake of the Amityville Horror film. We were talking about Debie. It was sick. But oh-so-funny.
shortiiex
yeah i feel slow..i don't get itt
smileeetina
That's some creepy ish.
StanleyThePanda
QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Nov 14 2006, 10:48 PM) *
Haha, I like how so many people are offended by jokes.

Well, I dont think they (atleast not most) are offended by it, I know I am not.
I just find them gross, and weird. I find humor in most things, but I just dont see it in these jokes. shrug.gif
Pulmilitis
Personally, I do indeed enjoy dead baby jokes. Of course I would never commit what I say in those jokes. It's not the joke itself I find funny though! But rather the expression of the person I'm telling it to. So, jeah, don't dis the joke unless its not at all clever. Cause' you know, its not the topic of the joke thats funny (most of the time) just the reaction of when you say it to a person.
creole
^ Any reason why bumping a three year old topic? lol.

Umm... baby jokes in my opinion are just stupid. I mean come on, seriously? If you are going to criticize, make fun of, etc. on something, use another target besides a baby?
StrideEmpty
i read and saw pictures of people from china eating baby's NO LIE. ( i can show you) :/

looks like people from china eat anything O_o
creole
Dear Reader:

Given the nature of the "evidence" — namely tabloid-style scaremongering and unsourced photos circulating on the Internet — we must proceed under the assumption that the Chinese as a people, whether on the mainland or in Taiwan, are no more inclined to eat human babies than folks who live anywhere else in the world. The burden of proof lies with those who claim otherwise.

The same holds true for Gypsies, Jews, Christians, witches, aborigines, Satanists, or any of the other ethnic or religious groups alleged to practice this heinous custom down through the centuries. There is simply no proof that such a practice exists, or has ever existed, anywhere on earth.

Prejudice and blood libel

The claim that eating babies or fetuses is a common and accepted practice in China (or Thailand, Japan, Korea, or Israel, etc.) is essentially a modern version of an ancient form of prejudice known as "blood libel" — one group accusing another of murdering infants during the course of ritual sacrifices. According to the Greeks, the Jews did it; according to the Romans, the Christians did it; according to the Christians, it really was the Jews who did it; and so on since time immemorial.

Sociologists say the driving forces behind such bigotry are ignorance, xenophobia (fear of "the other"), and psychological projection (attributing perceived moral failings of one's own group to others). As an example of the latter, it has been speculated that the spread of horror stories in the West about the supposed use of unborn babies as food in Asia may be fueled by qualms about social practices closer to home — practices such as abortion, for example, and the so-called "cannibalization" of fetal tissue for scientific research.

'Cannibalism' as art

In any case, it is difficult to tell — and under dispute — whether photographs circulating online since December 2000 showing an Asian man apparently cooking and eating a human fetus are real or fake. We do know, thanks to documentation on Chinese-Art.com, that they were the work of a conceptual artist named Zhu Yu. The photos were exhibited at an underground art show after being rejected as "too controversial" by curators of the Shanghai 2000 Bienniale. For those who haven't seen them and aren't too squeamish to take a peek, here are two examples from Zhu's postmodern performance piece, aptly titled "Eating People," collected from forwarded emails:

* Zhu Yu "Eating People" #1
* Zhu Yu "Eating People" #2

The artist himself, whose past accomplishments include an opus called "Canned Human Brains," has claimed in interviews that he used real aborted fetuses stolen from a medical school to create the piece, and that he actually cooked and ate the fetuses "for art's sake."

Should we take him at his word? Not necessarily.

Doll parts?

It is true — to the point of being a cliche, in fact — that avant-garde artists will say and do practically anything to shock their audiences, so we are obliged to acknowledge the possibility that Zhu Yu is telling the truth — that he really did cook and eat human fetuses in front of a camera. On the other hand, "performance art" is often strictly that — a performance — and it has been argued that Zhu could have constructed his "fetuses" out of doll parts and animal carcasses, pretended to consume them in front of a camera, and issued tongue-in-cheek statements to the press claiming he ate human flesh.

That is a theory I'm inclined to agree with, frankly, because if Zhu's claims were factual he'd probably be serving jail time right now. There is no reason to suppose the government of China is any more tolerant of cannibalism than governments anywhere else, and the fact that Zhu's work was rejected from an official exhibition bears that out. By his own "admission," the fetuses Zhu allegedly cooked and ate were obtained illegally, thus if he is telling the truth he could be prosecuted as an accomplice in that crime, as well.

Officials demand retraction

In early 2001, a Malaysian tabloid published several of the photos in conjunction with a story alleging that the signature dish of a particular Taiwanese restaurant contains the "meat" of human infants. Taiwan government officials immediately demanded a retraction — a de facto confirmation that baby eating is not particularly well-accepted by the Chinese.

Shortly afterward, the same pictures turned up on a prominent Website specializing in tasteless content (www.rotten.com), prompting reports in the British press that Scotland Yard and the FBI were investigating their origins. The owner of said Website maintains he has never been contacted by authorities from any country, however. When last I looked (August 2001), the photos were still on display there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.