Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weeds
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
Pages: 1, 2
My Cinderella.
What is this? No one watches "Weeds" around here? ohmy.gif It premieres on Showtime and I guess it's for the older crowd.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439100/

Never the less, a very good show.

Who watches it?
sillakilla220
i do and it is actually filmed in my neighborhood - Stevenson Ranch. its pretty cool i like smoking weed, in fact i smoke more weed than anyone on this forum so i should know a lot more about weed then u guys.
Cinnamon Moon
Well I love the show but I keep missing it so yeah.... but I love it!
My Cinderella.
Haha I rented it on Netflix, so I've been watching Episode by Episode. I'm hooked! Silus is so cute. _smile.gif
Simba
I've seen bits and pieces of it while flipping through Showtime channels checking what movies are on.

I keep seeing that Weeds commercial with Snoop Dogg in it.
My Cinderella.
I've been trying to watch it on Showtime for the longest time...what channel is it?
Rachel
Such a good show! I love it, perfect balance of humor and drama. Roar, the main actress is suberb as well.
KissMe2408
I'm going to need to watch this sometime.
I have a handful of friends that are in love with this show.
My Cinderella.
Haha, the little boy is so funny.
My Cinderella.
The season finale was yesterday. ohmy.gif I can't believe the drama.
AngryBaby
QUOTE(sillakilla220 @ Sep 18 2006, 12:35 PM) *
i do and it is actually filmed in my neighborhood - Stevenson Ranch. its pretty cool i like smoking weed, in fact i smoke more weed than anyone on this forum so i should know a lot more about weed then u guys.

pshhhhhhh

i caught like 2 episodes
x_curse_of_the_curves_x
what's it about?? smoking weed? lol. now i know why its on showtime rolleyes.gif
My Cinderella.
^ Well, it does have to do with weed. But not all about it. You should watch it--it's interesting.
pandamonium
looks interesting but i dont have that channel i only have regular cable. i probably would watch it.
HappyHeart
I hear a lot of people like it, and it sounds interesting. I might watch it one of these days.
My Cinderella.
The 1st and 2nd season is probably on rental right now. (Youtube, FTW--if all else fails.)
x-Mzie-x
omg.gif how can they just leave it like that???? i cant wait to see what happens next!
WEEDS IS SO GOOD!!!
My Cinderella.
I know! ___ dies!??! cry.gif I mean they just can't kill him.
SayBloodyMary
WEEEEDS!

Yeah, so I discovered the series yesterday, got completely hooked, and I'm currently on episode 2.11. Because I'm cool.

Mary-Louise Parker <3

Silas, Andy, and Shane are effing awesome.

PLUS, Indigo! Gotta love my Buffy alumni.
The-March-Hare
I reject the notion that this could be a double post, as TECHNICALLY it was made by a different account. Glad we settled that.

Is anyone watching the new season? I am torn between missing Heylia, and really liking Guillermo. The juice box thing was funny as.

'Shane... Get mommy a pillow.' Effing hilarious.
Simba
Ah, I've really lost track of all these Showtime shows. I'd go watch the new season once I grab a nice amount of time.
paperplane
I still watch, but the new season is making me miss the first season a lot.
The-March-Hare
I like it. To me, it's different enough and has a new enough dynamic that it doesn't feel like a tired version of the old stuff.
LoveToMySilas
Someone in my family thought it'd be nice and cancel our subscription to Showtime. So now, I'm pretty sure I've missed most of the whole season. mad.gif I EVEN DEDICATED MY USERNAME TO ONE OF THE CHARACTERS. I hate life.
Amaranthus
Hunter Parrish tongue.gif
paperplane
QUOTE(LoveToMySilas @ Jul 9 2008, 07:51 PM) *
Someone in my family thought it'd be nice and cancel our subscription to Showtime. So now, I'm pretty sure I've missed most of the whole season. mad.gif I EVEN DEDICATED MY USERNAME TO ONE OF THE CHARACTERS. I hate life.

Oh so that's what that means. Just download the torrents. This is the first season I've actually watched on Showtime at all, and I've still forgotten to watch and had to download it twice.
The-March-Hare
QUOTE(LoveToMySilas @ Jul 10 2008, 12:51 AM) *

You know, I've been meaning to ask for ages if your username referred to Silas of Weeds fame.

I love Silas. Better than Shane. That kid's messed UP.
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(The-March-Hare @ Jul 10 2008, 12:06 PM) *
You know, I've been meaning to ask for ages if your username referred to Silas of Weeds fame.

Yup, it does.
The-March-Hare
^ Lol, ALWAYS answering other people's questions. BUTT OUT, CRISTY.

= )
paperplane
Oh my godddddd Silas is so hot
The-March-Hare
^ That kind of thing sounds weird from you. I don't know why.
paperplane
Probably because I don't spend as much time lusting after people as others seem to.

And I don't generally watch things just for the hot characters (though Milo Ventimiglia was a major incentive to start watching Heroes).

Nevertheless, Silas looked way too good in that scene with the cougar to not mention it.
pandamonium
QUOTE(paperplane @ Jul 30 2008, 12:32 AM) *
Probably because I don't spend as much time lusting after people as others seem to.

And I don't generally watch things just for the hot characters (though Milo Ventimiglia was a major incentive to start watching Heroes).

Nevertheless, Silas looked way too good in that scene with the cougar to not mention it.

haha yess, i saw a picture then went on showtime and fast forwarded to that part. i cant believe hes only 21 i wish i could look that good.
The-March-Hare
QUOTE(paperplane @ Jul 30 2008, 05:32 AM) *

Lol. Have you seen the most recent episode? Naked Silas.
paperplane
Definitely what I was referring to eyebrowes.gif
LoveToMySilas
QUOTE(The-March-Hare @ Jul 30 2008, 05:00 AM) *
Lol. Have you seen the most recent episode? Naked Silas.
WHATTTT? HES TAKING OFF HIS CLOTHES NOW?!

Bahaha, and I thought I was alone on having the hots for Silas. eyebrowes.gif

Hohoho. *melts*
The-March-Hare
QUOTE(LoveToMySilas @ Jul 30 2008, 10:06 PM) *
WHATTTT? HES TAKING OFF HIS CLOTHES NOW?!

Bahaha, and I thought I was alone on having the hots for Silas. eyebrowes.gif

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u185/Eg...posts/silas.jpg
Hohoho. *melts*

Taking off his clothes, and placing his head between the legs of a lady friend, no less.
LoveToMySilas
Not just any lady friend, a mother of a 10 year old. pinch.gif Why'd he do it anyway?
The-March-Hare
^ I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain Nancy is going to be unamused.
LoveToMySilas
Oh man, I was trying to catch up with what happened with Silas and the whole Mary Kate thing but it was unsuccessful. sad.gif Whats a super Christian doing in the weed business?
superstitious
So, Netflix "Watch Instantly" has added Weeds seasons 1-2 (I think 3 as well?) to their selection. I started watching the first season yesterday and all I can say is -

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW.
The-March-Hare
I am so effing jealous of you that you get to watch it for the first time, lol. When you run out of episodes on there, they're all on Sidereel.

Lol. It says a lot about my family relationships that I watch this show with my mother every week.

LOL at the current state of Shane, by the way.

Do YOU party?
paperplane
Hah, I watched a few episodes with my mom too. Or rather, she watched a few episodes with me over the summer.

I like how Shane came about by being a dick to the popular kid. But getting actual action is definitely an improvement to masturbating to pictures of his mother.

Simba
lol, what the hell?

I need to get to this third/fourth/whatever it's on season, asap.
The-March-Hare
QUOTE(paperplane @ Aug 30 2008, 01:18 AM) *
Hah, I watched a few episodes with my mom too. Or rather, she watched a few episodes with me over the summer.

I like how Shane came about by being a dick to the popular kid. But getting actual action is definitely an improvement to masturbating to pictures of his mother.

HAHAHA Inorite.

'Why couldn't he have just had a gun?'
firechild
Youtube Search Weeds: Father and son talk
:lool: its funny
firemeup
Sorry this is late, but I LOVE the show. I'm in the middle of watching season 3 right now.
smash
extra late. i came into the series at the start of season 6 and fell in love with it. watched in from the beginning and now i'm all caught up and ready for season 7. this family is always getting into something.
iRapediCarly
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Jul 8 2008, 09:03 AM) *
Ah, I've really lost track of all these Showtime shows. I'd go watch the new season once I grab a nice amount of time.

man juna has changed
none345678
I just started watching this show a few weeks ago and I am a little less than half way through season 6.

wtfILoveAndy throb.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.