Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pantsing
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
actorderick
Has anyone ever pantsed you? Has it ever happened at school?

Yesterday this one kid was wearing those basketball type shorts, and another kid went up behind him and pulled down the kids pants! It was so funny because we were outside in a line and there were a lot of teachers around.
think!IMAGINARILY
There's a similar topic but that's over 2 years old, so I guess this can be kept.

Old Topic:
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16340

I've never gotten pants'd before.. mellow.gif

My friend has though.. We were in class at this summer program and this other girl sneaked up behind him and pulled down his pants (he always wears loose jeans). She did it like 5 times that summer! Once we were at the pool and she pants'd him when he had his swimming trunks on. ohmy.gif It was when we were in the pool though, so noone saw anything. Except her. XD.gif
RiC3xBoy
Yes, Many times.
yrrnotelekktric
figures, kevin. laugh.gif
ANG33ZY
I've never pantsed/been pantsed in my life. If I was pantsed I think I would be very pissed.

In 10th grade, this boy pantsed this girl that was in her Pajamas. Right in front of me and my friends. Haha, sucks for her.
snak3y3z1001
I have pants/been pants before.
Uronacid
I got pantsed at a party in like march... everyone saw my junk... I was drunk tho... so, I didn't care... XD
smoke
Yup. I have. In the gym at school in 10th grade in front of everyone. I just ran around with my basketball shorts at my ankles, haha. Everyone thought it was funny. I played it off well. tongue.gif
Gypsy Eyes
Haha I pantsed my friend the other day. Unfortunately his boxers came down with it. Thank god I was behind him.
goodcharlotte
Freshman year the senior girls pantsed me during a pep really. I was the starting freshman on the Varsity team so all the footballers planned it out. Anyway I was there and they pantsed me in front of the whole school. I was wearing my snoopy boxers. I got called names by all the senior girls. It was funny though.
expoised
My friend was wearing sweatpants and this guy pantsed her... except he "accidentally" took off the underwear as well. Everyone got an eyefull...
mona lisa
poised' date='Sep 17 2006, 9:01 AM' post='2285455'] My friend was wearing sweatpants and this guy pantsed her... except he "accidentally" took off the underwear as well. Everyone got an eyefull...
OMG. How cruel and embarrassing.

No, I've never been pantsed. Thank God.
lovescream
poised' date='Sep 17 2006, 6:01 AM' post='2285455']
My friend was wearing sweatpants and this guy pantsed her... except he "accidentally" took off the underwear as well. Everyone got an eyefull...

mellow.gif

Yes. I have been pantsed before. I was outside in PE when two girls just pulled down both my friend and my pants. Good thing my PE shirt was long enough to cover my undies. whistling.gif But I still got laughed at.
Gigi
Nah, I've never been pantsed before. People are usually easier on girls.

Except for the one time we pantsed this girl. We did it in during PE when we thought no one important was looking, but just as we pulled her track pants down, the male PE teacher walked in. She was wearing a g-string, too.

Needless to say, the teacher didn't know what to do and didn't even yell at me for pantsing her. He just sort of...stared and walked away. And I ran away in case he was chasing after me. lol.
magnificentmike
Pantsing is lame. Our P.E. shorts are basketball shorts and so basically everyone can pants each other easily.
Uronacid
QUOTE(magnificentmike @ Sep 19 2006, 2:39 AM) *
Pantsing is lame. Our P.E. shorts are basketball shorts and so basically everyone can pants each other easily.

Well.... do you guys pants eachother... I mean, what if you all jsut started pantsing eachother all day long!!!!

um... you wouldn't have any pants on... pinch.gif
actorderick
i think it is gross when guys do it to girls, but funny when guys do it to guys
actorderick
do you guys think it is gay when guys do it to other guys? like i was going to today as a joke, but i didn't because what if it makes me look gay?
goodcharlotte
Are you scared of looking gay? ^
Guys do it to each other a lot but I always thought it was more of a girl thing.
expoised
QUOTE(actorderick @ Sep 21 2006, 7:55 PM) *
do you guys think it is gay when guys do it to other guys? like i was going to today as a joke, but i didn't because what if it makes me look gay?

Haha. That's funny... most of my guy friends don't care if they look gay ... more often than not they TRY to look gay. Why does it matter? And pantsing another guy won't make you look homosexual, anyways. ........... If anything, it'll assert your manliness and couragousness to have the balls to pants a guy... [/sarcasm]

Are you scared of looking gay? ^
Guys do it to each other a lot but I always thought it was more of a girl thing.

Really? And I thought it was more of a guy thing... Huh. Go figure.
Dr. Phil
Dr. Phil vividly remembers when Dr. Phil's fellow friend, Oprah Winfrey, pantsed Dr. Phil. Dr. Phil does not want to remember the horrible experience!
pandamonium
yes i did when i was in 8th grade i think that was the last time. I pants all my girl-friends ahaha. they dont mind.
actorderick
if a guy pantsed a girl that could be considered sexual harrassment.
freeridefight
Yes... at my friends b-day party at a hotel. We were all in the pool and this girl came behind me and goes hey everyone and she pulled down my trunks...so yeah cool.gif
pandamonium
QUOTE(actorderick @ Sep 24 2006, 2:32 PM) *
if a guy pantsed a girl that could be considered sexual harrassment.

they are my really good friends thats why there are only two girls i can pants, but its not like i do it all the time i probably only did it once to both of them.
allredfaced
I have been pantsed many times,I actually like it!
The most recent was a pre-Halloween costume party.
My girl friend went dressed as a nurse and I was her paitent.
We were standing in line outside of the club,she was ahead of me.
Our turn came to enter and I let her go first.
Suddenly I felt the drawstring on my hospital pants being yanked
and before I could grab them they were down around my ankles.
I stood there in my boxer/briefs as the people around me laughed
and cheered.My girlfriend was laughing too,she told me the draw
string had "accidently" caught on her bracelet.
It would get "caught" a few more times that night......
-sincerely
hahaha, i heard a story an old.. i guess you can say ex.. got pantsed. i think it was like 7th or 8th grade. that was crazyy, haha. too bad i wasn't there to laugh at him. =S
flybynight
I pantsed my friend, he was wearing shorts...he was in front of a couple of girls at the time. Well I pantsed him and everything came off. The shock on the girls faces told me to run! hahah
O.S.M
i ALMOST got pantsed in 7th grade...but my lightning fast hands stopped it
wwetnawcw
yes, not too long ago. well my friend was leaning against the top of the slide w/ his back to me and i was laying on my side facing the other way. i turned to say i'm bored when i saw that his back pockets were low so i pantsed him and laughed at his green boxerbriefs then gave him a wedgie knoking him down the slide. the next week when we were standing on the outside platform thingy were all it is is some rungs going up to a poll w/nothing on either side of the rungs. anyway he pertended to lose his balance and jumped, reached out and yanked my blue basketball shorts and when i tried to pull them up i fell and he grabbed my red boxers and gave me a wedgie! it was funny as hell!!! tongue.gif
brooklyneast05
i like how you were very specific about the colors of every garment. you should be a writer.
Maccabee
My brother pantsed me in church once. And I was pantsed at a basketball game and I was on the opposite side of the crowd and everyone saw.

And I have pantsed my brothers many times, but im going to stop because they usually beat me until I bleed.
ley
This use to happen to me all time when i was in basketball. Then there was those sweats that had the buttons on the side they were just begging to be ripped off.
Jghelfi
sadly yes i have been pantsed.. but i got my friends before and it was funny cuz he fell on the floor once i pantsed him XD.gif
darktron55
i was... reverse-pantsed this past summer. i was on vacation in florida hanging out at a place with a bunch of small pools. I was hanging out with my older brother's friend who is 17 and we went over to a small/shallowish pool to try to find some other kids to play with. we started splashing two kids who I later found out were a year younger than me, 14. to get back at us, they started trying to "pull up our bathing suits" to give us wedgies lol.. my brother's friend ran away to another pool quickly but I was having fun so i stayed while both of the guys were giving me a wedgie. then all of the sudden they swam away, so i dove into the pool and swam away too. then I walked back to them, the water was near the top of my thighs, and one of the kids said "your weiner's hanging out?" I was like "what?" he repeated himself then i looked down... and yeah my dick was sticking out of the bottom of my bathing suit and i was even a little hard which is probbaly how it got out, probably from all of their tuggin on my bathing suit. so i pulled "down" my trunks to cover myself right away saying "well what do you thinks gonna happen if you do a wedgie on a swimsuit!?". one fo the guys tried to do it again but thankfully the other one had mercy and told him to stop. Very embarassing but they were the only two people around.. I was so glad my brother's friend left before that happened
Jghelfi
QUOTE(darktron55 @ Nov 30 2009, 08:59 PM) *
i was... reverse-pantsed this past summer. i was on vacation in florida hanging out at a place with a bunch of small pools. I was hanging out with my older brother's friend who is 17 and we went over to a small/shallowish pool to try to find some other kids to play with. we started splashing two kids who I later found out were a year younger than me, 14. to get back at us, they started trying to "pull up our bathing suits" to give us wedgies lol.. my brother's friend ran away to another pool quickly but I was having fun so i stayed while both of the guys were giving me a wedgie. then all of the sudden they swam away, so i dove into the pool and swam away too. then I walked back to them, the water was near the top of my thighs, and one of the kids said "your weiner's hanging out?" I was like "what?" he repeated himself then i looked down... and yeah my dick was sticking out of the bottom of my bathing suit and i was even a little hard which is probbaly how it got out, probably from all of their tuggin on my bathing suit. so i pulled "down" my trunks to cover myself right away saying "well what do you thinks gonna happen if you do a wedgie on a swimsuit!?". one fo the guys tried to do it again but thankfully the other one had mercy and told him to stop. Very embarassing but they were the only two people around.. I was so glad my brother's friend left before that happened

hahaa damn that sucks bro. XD.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.