Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Lost Episodes of Arjuna Capulong
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Humor
Simba
I think it's about time I reveal these videos to you guys... I'm actually surprised no one has found these already.

Anyway. I used to make videos with one of my friends. We just recently got together and started making more.
Now. I suppose you guys know me as, let's say, someone who wouldn't "act a fool." I was foolish back when I made these videos, so excuse me. tongue.gif

Now, Createblog. I present to you, The Lost Episodes of Arjuna Capulong: [PM me if you want a link.]

Please Enjoy!

By the way. I was never in the L.A. Weightloss video.
moninja
LMFAO JESUS
LMFAO!
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU COULD DO THAT!

bahahahaha
-breaks out crying from all the laughing-
iDecay
I FOUND THOSE BEFORE. ohmy.gif

OMGZ. WTF.

I FOUND THOSE BEFORE. ohmy.gif

OMGZ. WTF.

tiiiii naaaaah: GUESS WHO IT IS
LiE: ARJUNA
tiiiii naaaaah: YES
LiE: HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT
LiE: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif
marzipan
XD my gosh, jesus.....
danginja
Lolzor in the pantzors! haha good stuff man video contest here we come!
Paradox of Life
Wow. I liked the Killing Spree one. But you needed some teleporting action and blood and grenades and like kamehameha things and slow-mo and stuff like that!! Those were interesting videos.
Simba
QUOTE(Paradox of Life @ Jul 27 2006, 11:32 PM) *
Wow. I liked the Killing Spree one. But you needed some teleporting action and blood and grenades and like kamehameha things and slow-mo and stuff like that!! Those were interesting videos.

Ha ha that particular video was actually never even meant to be published. We just remembered recording that one day when we were bored.
Freaky Krazer
I love how in Killing Spree, your victims manage to crawl away and come back for more
Simba
QUOTE(Freaky Krazer @ Jul 27 2006, 11:40 PM) *
I love how in Killing Spree, your victims manage to crawl away and come back for more

Ha ha. I actually got that comment on Youtube before.
moninja
Lined edited, per request.
moninja
Lined edited, per request.
dustbunny
<3333
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.