Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Natural or Fake boobs?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
Kathleen
i prefer natural boobs..fake boobs seem too fake and they look like walruses lol!
no-name
Natural..
RiC3xBoy
As long as it isn't saggy.
demolished
I would like to have big buff boobies.
demolished
haha. they must be very shinny and plastic-looking.
5ayuri
natural
oXMuhNirvanaXo
No fake..

Fake is wack..

Wiggity wack.
Blank-OuT
Natural...
Uronacid
Natrual ones are way better... I accually have no idea, but... I guess its becuase I have never felt fake boobs before... I mean, do they feel any different? Hmmm, I guess I know I would like natrual boobs, becuase I like people to be themselves. I don't think I would go out with someone who had implants... I remmeber when my mom showed me her boobs once, and asked me if she should get implants... I just turned around and walked away... It was pretty odd. She told me my dad said, "No, I won't pay for it becuase you don't need them!" and that sh wanted a second opinion... O_o
AngryBaby
i dont give a damn.
vn_cuti3
N-A-T-U-R-A-L
aubbob
all natural.
fake is just blaaaahh
This Confession
0_o
i wonder who said fake.

I would have to say normal/natural.
femmefatale4160
QUOTE(Uronacid @ Jul 24 2006, 10:57 PM) *
I remmeber when my mom showed me her boobs once, and asked me if she should get implants... I just turned around and walked away... It was pretty odd. She told me my dad said, "No, I won't pay for it becuase you don't need them!" and that sh wanted a second opinion... O_o

What the hell?

Anyway, natural is better. Implants can hide the signs of breast cancer until it's too late. They also very commonly become rock hard and then it's like having two bricks on your chest.
nyctophiliac
natural, please
theoutlaw
Natural. No fake boobs.
Smoogrish
QUOTE(oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo @ Jul 22 2006, 8:11 PM) *
No fake..

Fake is wack..

Wiggity wack.

HAHA SHELBY. XD.gif

Natural.
XaZnX07
umm i would say who cares if it looks good then i dont have to konw if they are fake or natural haha

.:tony:.
Mr. Slowjamz
QUOTE(XaZnX07 @ Aug 4 2006, 3:44 PM) *
umm i would say who cares if it looks good then i dont have to konw if they are fake or natural haha

.:tony:.

^ yea lol same ...but i wouldnt mind natural though .i
broken inside
I'm flat, so I know what it's like to want big boobs- but I don't really want to date some girl with two bags of silicone for boobs...--;
Relentless
Natural.

Fake boobs are for strippers, hah.
datass
real. fake are disgusting and lumpy...
colleen92
i aint talkin bout playboy cause silicone parts are made for toys. tongue.gif

jk but i do prefer natural cause i hate seeing people like pamela anderson pinch.gif
rostipher
natural
BannanaQ
LOL this topic is funny... reminds of that time in summer school when these 3 chick were talking about how their boobs are small(but their average really), and they wanted to have a boob job so bad... It was hard not to laugh really...I wasn't ease dropping, since the whole class can hear them...

I like natural better...as long as their not saggy
My Cinderella.
Natural.
mahokaida
Natural. Why would anyone want part of their body to be fake?
illriginal
Love natural women... fake boobs are whack and feel fake as hell, the size doesn't match the weight and they honestly do NOT feel the same as natural boobs. f**k plastic/cosmetic surgey.
scottypottyboi
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Jul 22 2006, 3:09 AM) *
i prefer natural boobs..fake boobs seem too fake and they look like walruses lol!

lol well said i agree
loveneko
biggrin.gif I like real boobs!!!!!!! I also like fake boobs, but not the ones that look like beach balls. The touch of a real boob is awesome. Ive never felt fake ones before.
doork
Natural =]
yrrnotelekktric
i think plastic surgery is a no no in general. shrug.gif
nickrice
real looking fake or fake looking real...its all good.
magicfann
i think i speak for all straight guys when i say "as long as i can't tell the difference"
c.moore
_smile.gif
flybynight
I like natural ones...but no sagging. and a lot of bigs do have saggy ones. Guess it can't be helped.
Uronacid
Natrual, because they are so mushy and nice. :]
a painefull euphoria
QUOTE(magicfann @ Oct 8 2006, 5:27 PM) *
i think i speak for all straight guys when i say "as long as i can't tell the difference"

^^yeah id have to say i agree with him from the female standpoint
Gilbertay
I want boobs I can squeeze and they won't pop.....
Zatanna
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Jul 22 2006, 3:09 AM) *

XD.gif However, they do make good floating devices from what I've seen.

My friend got hers done right before I left California and she made me touch them. crazy.gif

I was skeerd.
broken inside
Natural
Smoogrish
QUOTE(magicfann @ Oct 8 2006, 6:27 PM) *

Well, that's true.

QUOTE(Zatanna @ Nov 24 2006, 11:06 AM) *

My friend got hers done right before I left California and she made me touch them. crazy.gif

I was skeerd.

"Look, Ma! My boobs are floating!" sick.gif SHE MADE YOU TOUCH THEM?! Ew.
minioligo
QUOTE(Zatanna @ Nov 24 2006, 11:06 AM) *

I was skeerd.

LOL rofl1.gif

FAKE BOOBS FTW
nah i'm just kidding (: natural, of course.
maikeru-
natural because big fake ones :/
i1u29qt
Natural
ATOM_HEAD
eek...i prefer a girl with a smaller chest any who whoa.gif ...a girl with a big ol' chest is just discusting to me... sick.gif
IVIike
natural but some fake ones are nice whistling.gif
Kathleen
QUOTE(Zatanna @ Nov 24 2006, 12:06 PM) *

I was skeerd.

HAHA. Oh man Rebecca. What I would give to live a day in your shoes. XD.gif
Blaqheartedstar
natural... don't see how fake is the best thing known to man (and the women who get them)...
QUOTE(Gilbertay @ Nov 23 2006, 11:04 PM) *
I want boobs I can squeeze and they won't pop.....

ok? lmfao

QUOTE(Zatanna @ Nov 24 2006, 12:06 PM) *
I was skeerd.

boobs that float laugh.gif
but thats weird that she had u feel her up
NgocQuyen
Natural boobs, for the win.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.