Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: he wants to do more... i'm just 12
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
Pages: 1, 2, 3
white_gurl4rompr
He wants to do more..... but im just 12 and hes 13 goin on 14 wat should i do????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mouse_3k
if u want to do more too then do it. if not then tell him so. if he still bugs u about it then break it off. obviously if he keeps bugging u about it, its all he wants and u deserve better then being taken for advantage. ur young, dont give up alot for him.
silver-rain
Do more in what way? If you really don't want him to do it, just tell him. He should be understanding.
white_gurl4rompr
i do but im not sure if i should
DrNick311
How old is HE?

And remember, it isn't all about him. If he makes you uncomfortable in any way you need to tell him that and ask him to stop.

(#800!)
DrNick311
Why is this in 2 forums?? One of them should be closed...
expoised
ehhh... what exactly does he want to do more of?
ryfitaDF
kick him in the nuts.
white_gurl4rompr
like lose ur virginity more
white_gurl4rompr
hes 13 goin on 14
Just_Dream
there's two topics like this.. merging time lol
expoised
QUOTE(white_gurl4rompr @ May 22 2004, 3:09 PM)
like lose ur virginity more

you're only 12... don't lose your virginity at the age of 12... you'll regret it.
[1] you'll be labeled as a whore
[2] you'll be thought of as an "easy catch"
[3] it wont feel great, because you are DEFINATELY not ready
[4] and ... just don't have sex at your age... please...

hey... instead of merging this into the boy's locker, can you move it to relationships? it fits better there.. i think _smile.gif
CEP
QUOTE(love[x)
melissa,May 22 2004, 1:05 PM] ehhh... what exactly does he want to do more of?

Sex. Ofcourse.
Just say no.
You're far too young to try it.
Hell, you can do what ryfitaDF suggested too.
But only if he tries a move on you.

- Chinkieeyedpnoi
white_gurl4rompr
thxs everyone im not gonna do it i called him and told him no but he said i was punk so i broke up with him and i feel great
xquizit
Kick his horny butt to the curb...

that is if he doesn't respect your wishes to take it slow.
L00d
QUOTE(white_gurl4rompr @ May 22 2004, 3:32 PM)
thxs everyone im not gonna do it i called him and told him no but he said i was punk so i broke up with him and i feel great

hahaha you're my hero laugh.gif
white_gurl4rompr
thxs
hair products
kick him in the balls. the end
Just_Dream
QUOTE(love[x)
melissa,May 22 2004, 3:13 PM] you're only 12... don't lose your virginity at the age of 12... you'll regret it.

hey... instead of merging this into the boy's locker, can you move it to relationships? it fits better there.. i think _smile.gif

I totally agree with you, melissa!

And to the creator of this topic, good, you broke up with him. Don't let him take advantage of you. Glad you left that sleezebag.
rOckThISshYt
only do what you're comfortable with. of course he will want to do more, but as long as he doesn't pressure you and try to saduce you then i think you're fine. if he tries to, then i would say that you're relationship doesn't have the best platform (but who am i to be talking?) biggrin.gif
rOckThISshYt
QUOTE(love[x)
melissa,May 22 2004, 4:13 PM] you're only 12... don't lose your virginity at the age of 12... you'll regret it.

and yeah... i totaly agree. i lost my virginity at the age of 11.... then the whole school found out! then everyone made fun of me which caused me to go into a major depression. so just do what your heart tells you and don't let him take control or you or your emotions. and if he ever tries to violate you, then b!tch smack him and dump him. lol. tongue.gif boxing.gif GIRL POWER!!!!!!!
xjjajeengx
w00t.gif you go gurl!! laugh.gif he called you a punk for not having sez? laugh.gif he's the dumb@$$ right there. YOU GOOOOOOo uh huh you rock!! ^^ dont lose ur virginity for a bastard like him.
Blueiyzboy
you should do what you want to do you only live once. Make the most of it but dont ruin it.
whomps
PFFT. IS HE PRESSURING YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM?! *gets out bat*

Say no, and then kick his horny ass to the curb..
xtremeliquid
What exactly does he want?
mistahpho
yea what exactly does he wanna do more?
illuminessence

HELL YEA! He called you a punk why exactly? He does know it isn't normal for a 12 yr old young lady to lose her virginity at such a young age right? Of all ppl, he's the punk. He ain't even a punk. He's just an ass. Good job for standing up for urself and for wut is right. thumbsup.gif
hOeyx3

WHAT A LITTLE FAGTARDD!!! haha.. stupid quys that like to call us stupid names when we don`t want do anythinq with them mad.gif .. mm but GOOD FOR YOU! you kicked him to the curb biggrin.gif
expoised
QUOTE(hOeyx3 @ May 23 2004, 12:59 PM)
WHAT A LITTLE FAGTARDD!!!

i think i'll use that more often "fagtard..." haha happy.gif

so anyways... GOOD JOB, GIRL.. now aren't you happy you didn't lose your virginity to that shit-eating, punk-calling, son of a... gun?
Got Shibby?
Well, if you feel that you're ready, go for it. If not, tell him straight up "Look, I'm not ready for this.". If he's a decent guy, he'll respect your descision (sp?), if no screw him (not literally. laugh.gif ) You can do much bettter than a guy who won't respect your choices.
Got Shibby?
QUOTE(hOeyx3 @ May 23 2004, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE (white_gurl4rompr @ May 22 2004, 3:32 PM)

go you!
HaNeul-ye
say no!!!!!
MrTurtle
dont do ANYTHING youre not comfortable with and if he keeps pushing you to do then break it off with that loser. psh. boxing.gif
br0kenheaRtsz
heRm.. i kn0w what that feeLsz like.. im 12 qoinq out with a 19 year old.. but i dont look 12.. i look more like 16.. and.. never have i felt like i feel around him.. cominq from a 12 year old it miqht sound stupid.. but i reaLly think i found that one guy ill never forget.. even so.. if he really likes you he'll wait and he shouldnt be wanting more if its not a "team decision".. isnt that what relationships are about? my boyfriend wont let me lose my virginity with him.. ive wanted to many times, but he just wont.. he says he wont feel right pressuring me into something and we'll both know when the time is right.. i <3 my bf.. i wish all guys were this understanding =D
tinababy143
you should do what you feel is right..and just because hes gonna be 14 doesnt mean hes more experienced or anything. Tell him you arent comfortable with it and if he gets upset then you know that the onliee reason he gets into relationships is because he "wants some"
FlyingFries
......12?¿? an ur already thinkin bout sex ermm.gif, well rejectin him was good idea....like the other pple said, kick his ass next time
white_gurl4rompr
hes appoligized and calls himself an ass now i want to should I?
dani41790
i think u should talk to hym n tell hym that ur too young and that ur not readi.
angel-roh
wat do u mean he wants to do more? like have.... stuff that is rated r? well if ur not ready, dump him...well if u tell him that u dont like it and if he wants to keep doing it more to u...dump him... if u tell him that he needs to slow down and if he listens to u...then thats settle..jus talk it wit ur bf.
darkcoldplace
QUOTE(DrNick311 @ May 22 2004, 3:03 PM)
How old is HE?

And remember, it isn't all about him.  If he makes you uncomfortable in any way you need to tell him that and ask him to stop.

(#800!)

itsi n the right forum and it says hes almost 14 so calm down. you tell em! white_gurl4rompr thats what im talking about, a girl never said that too but cool!
darkcoldplace
QUOTE(love[x)
melissa,May 22 2004, 3:13 PM] you're only 12... don't lose your virginity at the age of 12... you'll regret it.

well said, even though i didnt listen.. whistling.gif .(i cant edit other post! mad.gif )
triipinfserious
sex @ 12 is a bad idea ... trust me you`ll regret it ...
psychoticangel
uhhmm.. guys who pressure girls into sex are guys not worth your time. and daym... isn't he too young to think of that? blink.gif or are males just really hormone-controlled nowadays?
charismatic_chick
hes appoligized and calls himself an ass now i want to should I?

i'm not really understanding that statement... do you mean that he apologized to you and he's calling himself an ASS... and now you feel like you're ready and you want to do it...?

if that's the situation...
don't fall into his sweet talks and his apologies so easily. But hey, if you want to... it's not anyone else's decision but yours. Just remember the comments the other people have left here... sex isn't all that's cracked up to be... there can be complications such as PREGNANCY and AIDS/HIV. i can tell from the fact that you're asking for other people's help that you're a pretty SMART and LEVEL-HEADED girl. So THINK about EVERYTHING rather than just what you're FEELING and what HE wants..
shawty_redd
...u guys are way too young to be even thinking about stuff like anyways...
JlIaTMK
u have to stand up for urself.... never let anyone make u do anything and most of all if he talks about it all the time then thats not a good way of showing that he loves u
x0143637x0
you go girl ur still young and you still got a lot ahead of you. you make one mistake nd it will be with you for the rest of ur life.
OhSoCrazy
its not worth it..enjoy your youth because the consequences of "more" go far beyond the pleasure
x Wolf Tearz x
It sounds to me that his appology is just a way to get you to have sex with him... guys are dirty and you cant trust them for a second. Some are different but from what youve said before he doesnt sound like a great person. All guys are after is your body, again not in all cases but just trying to make my point.

Dont do it, youll regret it!
princess2113
yeah u shuldnt do that n good job for breaking up with him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.