Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fanfiction
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
Tainted Euphoria
I am a huge fanfiction fanatic. I've been reading it since I was in middle school, and yes, I'm hooked. Does anyone else here read fanfiction? What kind? Is it all anime, or do you read other types as well?

And where do you go to get your fanfiction?
takingbacksandy
i used to read a little of rurouni kenshin fics but the fanfics i read are mostly about korean celebs or the term "uljjangs" (sp?) from soompi.com
jigglymonster
haha well being the pervert i am i constantly read yaoi fanfics on either fanfiction.net or AFF.net. and yeah....theyre mainly only of one anime....NARUTO >.< SASUNARU!!!!
Just_Dream
Dude, I used to raed Sailormoon fanfiction a lot back in middle school! Well, mainly only 6th grade lol, since the only websites I went to were sailormoon.com and sailormars.com sailormercury.com and sailorjupiter.com. The last 3 are the ones w/ fanfiction and haha I remember how I loved to read it! I stopped though.. They got too long, so I kind of gave up... whistling.gif
Latina Babii
I mostly write fanfiction insteadof read becaus eI'll forget it was a story and then I'll put that it my story and sudden;y a million people are saying I'm a jocker X.X but I read Inuyasha (Sesshou.Ka pairing) and FMA (Riza.Mustang) Gracias that is all.
ffgirl_07
i hread it!! i useto read korean fanifcs at http://soompi.com/fanfix
but now i'm read anime fanfics at http://www.fanfiction.net
i even write some too, most are about CCS and naruto
Just_Dream
QUOTE(ffgirl_07 @ Dec 12 2005, 7:58 PM)
i hread it!! i useto read korean fanifcs at http://soompi.com/fanfix
but now i'm read anime fanfics at http://www.fanfiction.net
i even write some too, most are about CCS and naruto

OMG SOOMPI FANFICTIONS ARE AWESOME. I cry when reading those! I wish those people could publish them so i can buy the books and not read online! lol.

wow fanfiction.net I'll be sure to check that out. Thanks happy.gif
ffgirl_07
yeah!! i know! i sometime wish those stories are made up int o movies
Solipsist
The only good fanfic I read was a Naruto one where Naruto and Hinata were married ( because they should ) and I don't know where I read that one. sad.gif

- Solipsist
digital.fragrance
QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Dec 10 2005, 6:43 PM)
Dude, I used to raed Sailormoon fanfiction a lot back in middle school! Well, mainly only 6th grade lol, since the only websites I went to were sailormoon.com and sailormars.com sailormercury.com and sailorjupiter.com. The last 3 are the ones w/ fanfiction and haha I remember how I loved to read it! I stopped though.. They got too long, so I kind of gave up... whistling.gif

Me too - I used to read DBZ/Sailormoon crosses too ... but that was a long time ago... Ah, the fond memories biggrin.gif
annalucky
I used to read alot of fanfiction back in the day. xD It was mostly Inuyasha, but I read others as well. Currently, I'm not into fanfictions because I don't have the time. Stupid school. _dry.gif
ayu_ku_fan
I write a lot of fanfiction. I read yaoi too sometimes. Mostly Kingdom Hearts & Yu-Gi-oh.
f4113n
yeah, LOTS of it, mostly yaoi biggrin.gif (saiyuki and gundam and weiss kreuz :D) from lyk fanfiction.net and stuff....if u dont mind yaoi, aestheticism.com is good too....team bonet writes really good ones
HybridCountdown5
ah fanfiction, my guiltiest pleasure....

I read all types but mostly Yaoi from Saiyuki, Weiss Kreuz etc.
Dark's Angel
I read all kinds of fanfiction and I write some too. I just read a good Naruto/Inuyasha crossover earlier....I'm thinking about writing a DN. Angel/Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho soon when I'm done with one of my stories.
vash1530
ive read fanfiction on anime, comics and games and wrote a couple when i was younger but i started confusing them with the actual stories and getting mad when some of them werent true so i gave them up all together. after reading this tho i might start reading them again.
xblueradiance
QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Dec 10 2005, 7:43 PM)

XD lol I used to be into Sailor Moon so much when I was younger... about five-seven or something. *goes to sailormoon.com* Oh... I remember this!

Anyway, I get my fanfiction from Fanfiction.com. I mainly read Spirited Away FF's. I'm not a big fan of them, though, so I don't read many.
Boyfriendless
I love EdxRoy FanFics (FMA)
I also love the HarryPotter and FMA corssovers.
[Mediocre]Artist
My first encounter with Final Fantasy was a fanfiction that I really enjoyed. I think it was called Breathe or something. It had the charcters from the game with Cloud and Sephiroth.
ffgirl_07
my first story was on CCS
'Jagged Amber' for anime

and for koeran was the story 'what i did for love' by VAL!!!
SSJ Kenshin
I read and write fanfics. I'm currently in the process of writing two.
Blow_Don't_SUCK
I write fanfics but I read lemons!
Aoiro
I don't really read fanfics, but take quizzes on Quizilla that are kind of like fanfics?
O-o;;
islandgirl4eva
^^ Are you talking about those scenario quiztypethingies?
Aoiro
Mhm.
I only take the Seto Kaiba ones, though.
xD;;
F_L_I_P
hehehe I write my own and they\\\\\\\'re mostly Shoujo Ai :D I was thinking of submitting them but I cant find the time :[

-Phil-
islandgirl4eva
Haha P-chan, I'd like to read. You know, to proof it for you! shifty.gif
Aoiro
Phil: I want to read them, too!
Probably would be better than mine.
If I wrote some.
D:
islandgirl4eva
Maybe we should have a one-shot fanfiction writing contest! LMAO!
Blow_Don't_SUCK
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2574386/1/
F_L_I_P
Maybe we should have a one-shot fanfiction writing contest! LMAO!

AHH We should!!!!! I\'d soo join!

-Phil-
islandgirl4eva
Haha. Who shall organize it?
jayjang
will it be rude if I promote my story here? ^^

anyway, just sue me if ever you think that way okay? Ü

http://www.fanfiction.net/~jayjang

there, I like reading fanfictions mostly um yaoi hahaha sasunaru mostly hahaha. a girl can be hooked right? Ü
MyMichelle
I've never liked fanfiction for some reason. A lot of my friends read a ton of Harry Potter fanfiction though. ^_^"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.