Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weirdest High School Mascot?
Forums > Community Center > Academia > School
Pages: 1, 2, 3
digital.fragrance
You all know there are some really funny high school mascots- Share some laughs - Name a few!

There's a local high school that's mascot is the Sparkplugs... I'd hate to have that one.

Your turn!
jEllyBeaNs
well my school mascot is a lighting bolt, but it looks like a piece of cheese!!!
Tainted Euphoria
^^ I've heard of lots of Trojans. And if you don't think of it in a condom sense, Trojans were great warriors.

When I was in high school, I was a Phoebus Phantom. wtf?
incoherent
my mascot is a panther.

i dont know of any weird ones though.
disco infiltrator
A bearcat.

It's a real animal; however, on all our school's things, they make it out to be this gigantic tough animal......but it looks like a weasel. Look it up. It's pathetic.
Comptine
my school mascot is peter stuyvesant of the dutch new york.

our football team is named sorta for him. he had a pegleg. so we are the peglegs... isn't that such a bad name for a sport where people have to run and tackle?
tweeak
QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Oct 27 2005, 12:08 PM)
We are the Lassiter High School.................
Trojans. ermm.gif

So many f**king condom jokes that day

There's actually someone else who's the Trojans around here too, though.

What kind of mascot is a blue devil?
racoons > you
^

i never understood exactly why the devil was blue...

A bearcat.

It's a real animal; however, on all our school's things, they make it out to be this gigantic tough animal......but it looks like a weasel. Look it up. It's pathetic.

how amusing...

we dont have a mascot
tweeak
Or red. I've seen red devils too. I'm not really seeing why devils make good macots period.
racoons > you
well i understand red, like, firey underworld and suchlike, but blue? what, is he chilly?

and yes, being as it is the bible belt, it does seem out of place
swtcherriipie
The llamas....=S
tweeak
Well then shouldn't the red be implied? Is it really necessary to call them the red devils?

I think Hades was blue in Hercules, no? Maybe it was some sort of Disney-fied mythology reference? (ignoring the fact that Norcross is old than me)

And yes, that too, exactly. Although I don't think we're exactly part of the bible belt, just near it. But apparently there was some band in the actual bible belt who isn't allowed to play the devil went down to GA because of the separation of church and state. Yes, what the f**k indeed.
KissMe2408
lol when i was a cheerleader in school, we traveled to this one school where the mascot was BumbleBees :)
hehe, oh man we had a good time with that one!
"Bumblee's Beware! We're here to attack!" (snicker, snicker)
lol good times, good times
dahalfkoreanstyl
my school was named after a doctor, so our mascot was the medics
digital.fragrance
Ooo! I forgot one - the Frankfort HotDogs (I'm not lying)!

hmmm... I wonder what cB's mascot would be. Forget it - not going there!
PinkTrash
QUOTE(incoherent @ Oct 27 2005, 12:09 PM)
my mascot is a panther.

i dont know of any weird ones though.

Same. =)
mipadi
I always thought the Virginia Tech Hokie was a weird mascot. That is, of course, a college mascot, not a high school mascot, though.
lovescream
Rough Riders. Errr, yeeeeah, we're like, cowboys? My perverted classmates always make fun of that.
silver-rain
Hmm, my school's football team is called the Peglegs... Our other sports teams have their own names. We kinda have a mascot, it's Peter Stuyvesant... yeah it sucks.
jennyjenny
Mine's a wamp.

It's like an indan; a wampanog. I think.
[Filp]Essence
a rat.
Hiphop d[-_-]b
QUOTE(digital.fragrance @ Oct 27 2005, 1:07 PM)
Ooo!  I forgot one - the Frankfort HotDogs (I'm not lying)!

hmmm... I wonder what cB's mascot would be.  Forget it - not going there!

Lol probably like a computer or a "Vicious" Virus Lol.

Uhmm Wasps.
jooleeah
QUOTE(silver rain @ Oct 27 2005, 5:37 PM)
Hmm, my school's football team is called the Peglegs... Our other sports teams have their own names. We kinda have a mascot, it's Peter Stuyvesant... yeah it sucks.

Lol. Aww.

Mine are the blue devils. It's not really weird. But not normal, either...
Heewee
I have about the most popular mascot ever...the Wildcats. In middle school, our mascot was the Panthers, which is also pretty normal. But in elementary school...we were the Prarie Dogs biggrin.gif
digital.fragrance
QUOTE(swtcherriipie @ Oct 27 2005, 2:28 PM)
The llamas....=S

Oh man. I feel sorry for that school!
lilliannnn
Elementary - Jaguars
Middle School - Falcons
Currently, Highschool - Royals

Now, you may ask what a royal is... Our logo is a crown, such as a royal person (king/queen) but our mascot that like dances around is a lion. BUT the truth is a royal is an oak tree... Yes, the royal oak tree.
hi-C
^ Well mine is a violet.

In what way, shape, or form are violets threatening?
me1issaaaa
QUOTE(tweeak @ Oct 27 2005, 3:17 PM)
So many f**king condom jokes that day

There's actually someone else who's the Trojans around here too, though.

What kind of mascot is a blue devil?

My momma was the Blue Devil majorette at your school. Heh.

I was a Patriot, but now I'm a Raider. mellow.gif I didn't even know what a Raider was until.... well, I still don't really know.
BarreL
Elementary School : Braves ... but it was an indian ... i never fully understood that .
Middle School / Hell : Cougars ... eh ... nothing special
High School : Warriors ... again , an indian .... i always figured a warrior would be one of those gangas kahn (sp?) type dudes with a double-edge axe or somethign ...

siegel stars ; siegel cavaliers ; warren county pioneers ; oakland patriots ; smyrna bulldogs ; lebanon red devils ... oh i could go on forever .

perhaps Tennessee just has odd mascots ?
BrokenDream
QUOTE(BarreL @ Oct 27 2005, 7:55 PM)
Middle School / Hell : Cougars ... eh ... nothing special

woahhh pal. currently i am in middle school and the Cougars are our mascot. what school did you go to?! mellow.gif

umm.
Elementary - it's wierd but we didn't have a mascot.. i think. that was a long time ago since i am visited that school.

Middle, currently: Cougars. yeah. it's actually cool. so not really wierd.

i think the wierdest one would be the Piglets though. lol!
Endless_Love <3
i used to be the scotties (as in the little itty-bitty dogs), now im a hawk though so thats better
digital.fragrance
QUOTE(BrokenDream @ Oct 27 2005, 8:01 PM)
woahhh pal. currently i am in middle school and the Cougars are our mascot. what school did you go to?!  mellow.gif

umm.
Elementary - it's wierd but we didn't have a mascot.. i think. that was a long time ago since i am visited that school.

Middle, currently: Cougars. yeah. it's actually cool. so not really wierd.

i think the wierdest one would be the Piglets though. lol!

Wow - that's hilarious! The piglets!!!! Oh man... I'm loving this thread - I don't know about you, but I'm getting some major laughs out of this.

Anyway, my school mascot - the Eagles. I go to a school that's K-12, so I haven't changed at all..... I kind of like "eagles". Not too weird - a pretty popular one, but not like "Panthers" "Cougars" or "Wildcats"
Why are cats so popular anyway?
heyyfrankie
the volunteers.

i laugh in their faces. :D

GO WARRIORS_!!
Aoiro
I forgot what school, but their mascot was a tree!
lolita kitty
i've had some weird ones in the past.

elementary scool #1- blue jays [wtf. weird.]
elementary school #2: river otters, LOL.
middle school #1: panthers. boring.
middle school #2: we're like the soldiers or.. something like that..

edit"// we're theknights. our mascots are those people in thoe tin army suits.
Gigi
In elementary, we were Lions.

Now in high school it's the Vikings.
heyyfrankie
omg...in elementary...i was a rascal. and the name of the person that started the school was Charles Little. therefore...we were the Little Rascals. hammer.gif
mai_z
CENTRAL GOLDEN GHOSTS! apparently one school's mascot is the pansies.....that would suck happy.gif
AngryBaby
my school is the raccoons, very intimidating
highly_evolved
were dragons.
i dont get why you have diff mascots for elem skool, middle skool and high skool..our whole skool is just dragons.. but then again my school is prety small. but hey dragons arnt that bad
simx
UCSC's mascot is a slug.. or a snail.. or seomthing like that ... thats what my friend told me
_sarcastic_
a train
acidbreeze
annandale atoms !?!?
not my school but i saw them at a competition
delicateATROCiTY
tologs. i have no idea what in the world tologs are, but i'm glad it's not my school's mascot.
delicateATROCiTY
edit:// woops, my computer froze pinch.gif
lilliannnn
QUOTE(mai_z @ Oct 27 2005, 9:48 PM)
CENTRAL GOLDEN GHOSTS! apparently one school's mascot is the pansies.....that would suck  happy.gif

Yeah.. my cousin is the Galloping Ghosts.
Lithium718
One mascot that would really suck would be the "Cheddars." I saw that once...I guess it was a town that really loved cheese.
Fabio.
Warwick Warriors. Woot.

We used to be the Lititz pretzels, way back when. Oooh, my saltiness strikes fear into everyone.
michelina0kudelka
Ours is a fighting Irishman...
imm
QUOTE(jEllyBeaNs @ Oct 27 2005, 9:02 AM)
well my school mascot is a lighting bolt, but it looks like a piece of cheese!!!

Hahaha cheese...please don't tell me you go to Desert Vista in AZ?

Anyway...there's this school, Andover, and their mascot is a gorilla...it looks...funny....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.