Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Men Wearing Thongs
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3
GRRRtyler
I was walking in the mall. and i went into a store and these 2 men bent down to pick up something and they had on thongs. it was so funny but grose.

do you wear man thongs

tryed one on?

i have never wore or tryed one on. end of story tell me about your funny storys
hall0w
eew thats so gay...
GRRRtyler
QUOTE(Kevinxp @ Sep 6 2005, 9:17 PM)
eew thats so gay...

haha tell me about it. my friend wants to no.lol
Paradox of Life
Men are wearing thongs now? My goodness.. It's their choice, I suppose, but I personally wouldn't find it attractive to see a man in a thong. If women don't want panty lines to show, what makes you think men don't have the same problem?
GRRRtyler
QUOTE(AkaRyux @ Sep 6 2005, 9:22 PM)
Men are wearing thongs now? My goodness.. It's their choice, I suppose, but I personally wouldn't find it attractive to see a man in a thong. If women don't want panty lines to show, what makes you think men don't have the same problem?

[SIZE=14]tell me about it!!.[SIZE=1]lol
Levy2k6
i think its normal if a guy would want to wear that.. i wouldnt wear it. i imagine it be uncomforatable..
latinprep12
QUOTE(Levy2k6 @ Sep 6 2005, 10:53 PM)
i think its normal if a guy would want to wear that.. i wouldnt wear it. i imagine it be uncomforatable..

lmao...well i wont...nut huggers or something that doesnt let my mini me breathe is so uncool and is not gonna be on me...lol
mzkandi
I dont want to see a guy in a thong....
Chii
ugh...men should never ever wear thongs. it's gross and not sexy at all, it's like woman repellant.

sometimes, things should not be available to both genders.
latinprep12
QUOTE(chii @ Sep 7 2005, 1:10 AM)
ugh...men should never ever wear thongs. it's gross and not sexy at all, it's like woman repellant.

well i hope no one says yes they should...that will be funny as heck
toodlepops.
HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Omg. So funny.

Maybe those men in the mall are gay. *shrugs*
Umm. Men is thongs is a weird thought. eew
misz tery us
well, they probably ARE gay but...mayb they like the comfort =P i made my current bf wear a thong haha cuz it had a zipper in the front so i thought it was actually made for a guy. it was not a pretty site, his hairy butt and all, hahas. i definetly would not want guys to start having their thong trend. that's just nasty...flossing their hairy butts =P
snak3y3z1001
there's men thongs?! o_0
misoshiru
ew. no thank you.
latinprep12
i just bought one and it feels mighty fine
WindSorcerous
Men wearing thongs...ew that's pretty gross...not sexy at all...

Sorry, but that's definitely not a "turn-on".

Boxers are cute! Stick to it!
latinprep12
^ I think guy should wear them...its cuter...

Click here to see a pic of one

Cough::Sarcastic::Cough
Ington
Grrrtyler, what the f**k is wrong with you?

I'm under the impression that you have a secret fascination with manthongs.

I'm pretty sure there aren't many people here with stories about wearing thongs.

Also, I'm pretty sure you yourself want to know, not your friend. You said "My friend wants to know." Thats what people said in 2nd grade when they asked their crush who they like.

Gees.
shortiiex

isn't it cute?
iNyCxShoRT
QUOTE(saMieRa @ Sep 7 2005, 6:23 AM)
HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Omg. So funny.

Maybe those men in the mall are gay. *shrugs*
Umm. Men is thongs is a weird thought. eew
Yeah that's what I was thinking too, I mean you don't see alot of guys wearing thongs these days.
latinprep12
lmao thats funny...hahaha^x2
Eryi
In 8th grade there was this guy who did.
He was bragging about the star and heart on it.
Levy2k6
alot guys at my school's will try and show off.. it's not that cool but im cool with it.

doesnt mean ima wear one tho..
aikensfinest2k9
the new thing is emo
the new emo thing is girl pants
and boxers get uncomfortable
with girl pants so some guys
wear thongs. others wear briefs
or something tight...
latinprep12
QUOTE(aikensfinest2k9 @ Sep 7 2005, 3:48 PM)
the new thing is emo
the new emo thing is girl pants
and boxers get uncomfortable
with girl pants so some guys
wear thongs. others wear briefs
or something tight...

thats the new thing for "retards" and for the "my mom neglected me when i was a kid so i cut my wrist type of person"....so watch what you say because its not new thing...and i will never ever in my life dress in girl pants or wear something emo...and boxers are the cpmfortable huh.gif ..so if i was you...stop putting on your sister's pants wink.gif
ghjgfkgfk
oh yeah my dad has one of those
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
*shrugs* I think it's wierd when men wear thongs.
aznxdreamer
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Sep 7 2005, 1:17 PM)

isn't it cute?

thats hot. hah. wow. i cant believe people would actually wear that and not feel stupid.
kyttiekatt
as funny as it is (im lmao write now, *giggle giggle*)
dude, thats just wrong...
hiromi
I find it quite funny actually... Gackt wears manthongs XD (Gackt=Japanese Pop artist)

I honestly think that it's kind of weird, but I wouldn't care...
ANG33ZY
men wearing thongs, that's so wrong.

but whatever, if a dude likes wearing thongs, let him wear thongs.
coconutter
Weird. Don't wanna think about it.
latinprep12
QUOTE(airam @ Sep 7 2005, 4:00 PM)
oh yeah my dad has one of those

lmao...im not even gonna ask how you know that..haha

aznxdreamer  Posted Sep 7 2005, 7:58 PM
thats hot. hah. wow. i cant believe people would actually wear that and not feel stupid.

haha i know...its a elephant thong...thats funny...well it looks cute..i will just buy it to show it off to my friends...lol
rinchan089
I find thongs disturbing on both genders...

Rin-chan
shortiiex
QUOTE(latinprep12 @ Sep 8 2005, 1:51 PM)
haha i know...its a elephant thong...thats funny...well it looks cute..i will just buy it to show it off to my friends...lol

well it's an elephant for a reason
you're suppose to put your "junk" in the trunk...literally
latinprep12
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Sep 9 2005, 7:46 PM)

i didnt think of that shifty.gif im so gonna get one now
lil_chubby_cheeks2
grosssss
i dont wanna think about it
Joss-eh-lime
QUOTE(Levy2k6 @ Sep 6 2005, 7:53 PM)

maybe they wanna feel sexy? but boxers dont show underwear lines, so i dont think they should wear them.
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Sep 9 2005 @ 7:46 PM)

lmao! i already knew that, but that hilarious.
nackchoon
well.. I heard that male models wear it to get rid of their underwear lines;;
but it would be so uncomfortable -_-;; i wouldn't wear it; no way..
short_stop08
UGH! Sick and Gay! WTH is this world coming to?
annalucky
It's just weird. And funny at the same time. It can be gross if he was really, really fat. EW.
Aoiro
It depends if it looks good on them or not.
xD
RiC3xBoy
The only valid reason I can think of is men who wear it is for some sexual fetish or to make a relationship kinky. I also thought the main reason women wore it is to get rid of the underwear line. I'm also pretty sure guys don't care about theirs.
raenbow*
i dance, and lots of professional guys buy "dancers belts" aka man-thongs [plus theres lots of guys wearing tights.. id hope they were wearing SOME form of underwear or when the lift you or put u down and you happen to slide down them a bit...bah] its not as weird for me in that case, but i guess any normal guy wearing one would be weird. it was hilarious when one of my friends had to buy a thong for dance.. you shoulda seen his face! laugh.gif
sprezzatura
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Sep 9 2005, 4:46 PM)

^lmao. Funny thing.
But man thongs are just no, I mean wouldn't that would floss your "junk" too?
PrettyBrownEyez3
Ew. Personally, I hate guys that wear speedos. Men thong cross the line. They'd look like sumo wrestlers. Especially if they looked like my friend Robert.

And men also have a tendency to have hair on their butt.

Ew.
Anonymous82
what are thongs?
blogdeleted
QUOTE(Chii @ Sep 7 2005, 1:10 PM)

funny haha. lol. i agree..
what's the world coming to? today men r wearing thongs...will they be wearing bras tomorrow? ohmy.gif
Archana

Ew major turnoff.
DrEaMgUy2K1
ive put a thong on my head before.......but never really wore it and felt sexy.........rofl..u get carried away when ur getting it on =]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.