This is a list about relationships, what to do and not to do in one. I made it up. Please give some feedback. Opinions? Disagree? Agree? Enjoy!
1.Do not pressure the couple by doing these such things: ("Aww let them be alone", "I'll just leave you guys together.", "KISS HER ALREADY, WHAT KINDA BOYFRIEND ARE YOU?") Its their relationship, let them decide if they want to rush things or not.
2.Do not tell your boyfriend/girlfriend you love them when you just hooked up, especially if you don't even know them that well (gone out for 3 days.) no matter how much you like them.
3.Don't use the word love if you don't really mean it, just cause it sounds better than try like very much try something different: (you're so sweet, I'm so glad we're together.)
4.Do not flirt with one of the couple, its rude. Even if you like them at least wait till they're single.
5.After your friend and her girl/boyfriend spilt, do not tell your friend that he/she was not good enough for them. You can't prove that that's true and it does nothing. Try asking them why they think the relationship ended. It might help them think about all the bad things they did.
6.If you've never done anything other than online, then it's not a relationship. Not matter how close you are online.
7.If your friend hooks up with the person you like and you never told her how you felt, don't talk bad about them. You should've told them. Be happy for them, no one likes a jealous backstabber.
8.If you like someone else more than you like your boyfriend/girlfriend, break up with them. It hurts them more, if they find out later on.
9.If you like your friend's boyfriend/girlfriend, that's fine. Just as long as you don't try to break them up.
10. By all means, do not ditch your friends for a girl/boy. Tell them that you're going with your friends and you will have a whole day to spend with them some other time.
11.Do not hook up with your best friends ex, no matter how much they dislike each other, that's just wrong.
12. Do not lie especially if you're a bad liar.
13. Do not abuse your friends boyfriend (smack them, even if it's just for fun) only the girlfriend can do that.
14. Do not assume that your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on you if they are talking to one of the opposite gender they probably have many, if not alot of female/guy friends. Only if you see flirting going on, may you go up smack them.
15. Do not tell them that they are the only one you have thought of the whole day, because that us a lie. There are many people that go through your mind, you think about your friend and what they just said. You think about the teacher how mean she is.
16. If you're a girl and you're cold, make sure your boyfriend sees it, if you're a guy and you're cold. Don't let anyone know.
17. Don't change for anyone even your girlfriend/boyfriend, if they don't like your attitude, only you can decide what needs changing and what doesn't.
18.Don't get mad at them because they didn't spend time with you today, give them their space, they have their alone with friends time as well.
19.Don't cry for everything, oversensitive people can send them the wrong message & it gets annoying. If you're not perfect, don't expect them to be, they make mistakes. give them a break.
20.If you see that your friend and their boyfriend/girlfriend are having a hard time talking, help them! Break the ice. It could be hard talking to your boyfriend/girlfriend sometimes.
21.Don't use the word "hate", no matter how much you dislike them. Hate would mean that if I gave you a BB gun right this second you can shoot them dead with no regrets what so ever.
22.Directed to the guys, if your girlfriend is cranky and giving you an attitude: (throwing snobbyness around) don't take it personally. It's just a thing girls go threw. Period.
23.When his girlfriend smacks him and expects it to hurt, he has to pretend it didn't hurt.
24.When his girlfriend smacks him and it really does hurt, he has to hold it in