Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A student licking a teacher's toes?!
Forums > Community Center > Academia > News
Pages: 1, 2
jooleeah
http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=63960

I heard this on the news yesterday. Apparently, a 10-year old boy was forced to lick his teacher's toes, and the teacher gave him candy for licking them. Candy.

I think it's disgusting sick.gif The whole thing is just weird.

Er, just wanted to share this with you all. If mods think this is stupid, then you can close this. ermm.gif
HelloSunshine
Ewww. That's disguisting..I don't think it's right pinch.gif
lovescream
Whoa. Now it's serious.
What's wrong with kids NOW?
something has got to be done. This is like child abuse from kids. (Well, talking about other stories), but this is.. disgusting!

hammer.gif Bad teacher.
Azarel
.. eww. That's more than just a tad bit disgusting. If the teacher isn't fired, I'll be rather surprised.
Nicolatofu
Eww what kind of lunatic would do that??? gross. And to top it off, her and the students write about it in the yearbook? Wow.. and she thinks it's innocent!!! sheesh.
stephinika
wow...whats up with these ridiculous newslines lately? thats just...wrong. they better do something about that.
EmmalieV
I would raise helll , if a teacher EVER did that to my son.

DISGUSTING and pityfull.
freeflow
that is soo disqusting. kids these days and teachers too y would you let a kid lick you toes.
jooleeah
QUOTE(XKali_chik_4_lifeX @ Jun 2 2005, 11:49 PM)
Eww what kind of lunatic would do that??? gross. And to top it off, her and the students write about it in the yearbook? Wow.. and she thinks it's innocent!!! sheesh.

I know! The teacher thinks it's nothing big.

I don't understand why all these crazy stories are coming up now. What's wrong with our society? Gah.

Azarel Posted Jun 2 2005, 11:49 PM
  .. eww. That's more than just a tad bit disgusting. If the teacher isn't fired, I'll be rather surprised.

If she doesn't get fired, she'll probably get some sort of suspension/probation.
emazing
That's just sick. The teachers and the students find this as a joke or something? Meh.
krnxswat
QUOTE(xSWEETxCANDiix @ Jun 2 2005, 10:47 PM)
Ewww. That's disguisting..I don't think  it's right pinch.gif

NO, IT'S MORALLY RIGHT.

YA THINK!?
Jus2s1mp13
Gesh what going to happend next. That just plain wrong for a teacher to do that. Bad teacher. hammer.gif Licking her toe gesh that just disguisting.
sharerol
What the..? Okay, eww..That's rather disturbing. sick.gif
Gizmoid
You'd think the kid would say no.
Even if he wanted the candy really bad.
inthemudhole
AHHHHHH!
Ew.
That is weiiiird and wrong.
blink.gif
sunniedayz
what the HELL! ohmy.gif
toodlepops.
Whatthehell? Why would the teacher ask his student to do that? That's just sick!
mzkandi
wtf? Thats so gross and disturbing *shivers*
KELLYYY
Wtf? That boy can go buy his own candy..
mona lisa
"Chief Deputy Brad Robinson told 11Alive News that investigators have concluded, preliminarily, that the teacher's intent was not criminal because there is no evidence she sought to derive any sexual gratification, which he said is key to prosecutors seeking to prove wrongdoing in such cases involving teachers and children."
SO WHAT?? Damn police. I can't believe she wasn't fired. So now it's okay to have teachers forcing kids to lick them?! He was forced to damn it. mad.gif
demolished
Student should bring charges against the teacher for her wrongful actions( enforcement ) .. students come to school to learn, not to f**k around w/ teacher's body parts.
slipper
haha, yet again, disgusting. what a fcuked up teacher.
HongKongDong
Damn.. somethings up with these teachers... always doing something wrong.
redpeony
Some kinda fetish eh

YUMMAY
Godsend
I was about to say that the student hit the teacher... ahh, hope that teacher is fired.
waitwaitwait
I lick toes all da time. sad.gif
llpurpleskyll
i think someone has foot fetish
duplicatex0x0x0
The child told investigators other children physically restrained him and forced him to kiss his teacherís feet, while the teacher allowed it to happen.

if that's what the boy told the investigators why did they say that he licked her toes?

kissing really is nothing. haha, well not to me.. there are many things worse than that.

but the boy didnt say that he was told to lick them.. maybe he did that part on his own..

ermm.gif yeah so the people these days get weirder everyday.. not to mention scarier..
gelionie
That... is... really... disgusting. Eww.
The teacher should be fired, really.
misoshiru
ew how gross. the teacher must be some pedophile with a weird fetish.
Paradox of Life
QUOTE(waitwaitwait @ Jun 3 2005, 12:12 AM)
I lick toes all da time.  sad.gif

Um, I don't know what to think of that.
ew how gross. the teacher must be some pedophile with a weird fetish.

LMAO.

Okay, I read the article and this is what I'm thinking. WTF? wacko.gif

Why is this crap in the news? Sometimes people make a simple situation bigger than it really is. Lord... stubborn.gif
The-Mach-Hare
whatever happened to hitting kids with yardsticks? lol
racoons > you
fuckit. id lick her toes for a 3 musketeers bar.

but yeah... not EXACTLY you want for your kid, is it?
WinterNights2
Where does the motherf**ker live? I'll go there and kill her for being such a bitch! The boy who killed a 6 year old was let free, yet the teacher is free! I demand justice! Or the next best thing! A warning!
megan_x3
holy smokes !! how can a teacher force and let the student push him like that ?!?! that is a sign of no responsibilty and that has no respect for the students.. if i was the mother of that child, i will kick her ass and send her back to anartica . =)
ItzOnlySydney
that's so weird and digusting sick.gif poor kid.
yycleo
wth?!
this's so sick
yiac
Tung
ahhahahaha. damn funny.
misskentucky
Wow. Thats, sick.
jue
licking a teachers toe for candy?
thats jsut sick.
i mean yu can get a tootsie roll for a penny here in NY.
and what is wrogn with the teacher.
parallel
Wtf. The kid is ten frickin years old. He could've refused to look at his teachers' toes. I mean come on. How weird. wacko.gif

On the other hand. Ewe.
super_grover08
ewwww if i was that kid i would be like "lick ur own toes"
loljuliana
that's just sad. licking toes? a 10 year old? damn that teacher
iNyCxShoRT
That is so disgusting, not even for chocolate cake will I ever do that.
jaeman
The teacher was probably feeling randy in a sick, sick way.
XLilAznGrl592X
ok... how disturbing and weird..
gvoxford
what. the. hell. EWWWW!
pAtRiCk_sTar
Gross. Hopefully, the teacher will get fired. It's not "innocent" if the kid is forced to do something he doesn't want to. I know I wouldn't want to lick my teacher's ugly old feet
-____-
eli5e
that is SO wrong ...omg ...that's disgusing ..and ofcourse. kids dont konw better from what's right and wrong ...even if they are 10 lol.
laur3nw
Haha, that's gross...I would never lick anyone's toes, especially if they only give me candy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.