how long have you had it 401k plan? flexible spending account for reimbursement regarding medical related issues that health insurance may not cover What Expenses Are Eligible for Reimbursement?
Any expense that is considered a deductible medical expense by the Internal Revenue Service and is not reimbursed through your insurance can be reimbursed through the Flexible Spending Account. Examples include:
* Fees paid to doctors, dentists, surgeons, chiropractors, psychiatrists, psychologists, and Christian Science practitioners Contact lenses and eyeglasses
* Fees for hospital services, qualified long-term care services, accident and health, and qualified long-term care insurance premiums, nursing services, laboratory fees, prescription medicines and drugs, and insulin.
* Acupuncture treatments
* Inpatient treatment at a center for alcohol or drug addiction
* Smoking-cessation programs and prescribed drugs to help nicotine withdrawal
* False teeth, hearing aids, crutches, wheelchairs, and guide dogs for the blind or deaf
* Fees in excess of reasonable and customary amounts allowed by your insurance
* Cost of vasectomies, hysterectomies and birth control
* Non-elective cosmetic surgery
* Co-payments on covered expenses
* Prescription drugs or prescription co-pays via