Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CB garage sale
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
batman
post clothes/shoes/accessories you're currently selling, etc?

my ebay link: http://myworld.ebay.com/m2dl89

I'm selling:
click to enlarge

Nine West Boutique 9 Danika boots size 8.5M

click to enlarge

Aldo wedges size 39 (US 9)

click to enlarge

Aldo heels size 39 (US 9) - this isn't listing for some reason, i'll figure it out tmr

+ some more stuffs.

need to get rid of all my junk.
creole
is seller reliable
batman
most definitely
Matsumoto
Obsessed with the wedges.
Just_Dream
Isn't this still advertisement? :??

Last pair is cute. Too bad I'm a size 6 D;
batman
hm maybe. i was thinking that anybody could just post up what they're trying to get rid of, but if it's considered advertisement, i guess this can be closed.
sixfive
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
batman
what a little bitch
butre
who cares none of us follow the rules anymore.

I mean seriously, I have 0% warn level, what kind of shit is that?
sixfive
i have 20
butre
and you've probably had 20 for the past two months
tokyo-rose
QUOTE(batman @ May 6 2010, 03:29 PM) *
hm maybe. i was thinking that anybody could just post up what they're trying to get rid of, but if it's considered advertisement, i guess this can be closed.

I'm fine with leaving it up if the other moderators are. You're not some person who made an account just to advertise this.
batman
hm ok.

well, these came in the mail and they're the wrong size so i'm selling them. i'd return them but the store's in canada and return shipping isn't free:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...T#ht_1446wt_990

jeffrey campbell potion boots [chloe sev lookalike] size 7.5

superstitious
Ooo very nice. Wish you had shoes size 4 1/2 (I have ridiculously small feet).

tokyo-rose
QUOTE(superstitious @ May 11 2010, 08:51 PM) *

I don't know any females with that shoe size. o_o My feet are on the small side, an 8 to 8.5, considering that I'm 5'8". How tall are you, and is it hard for you to find nice shoes that fit?
superstitious
I'm in between 5 and 5'1. Let's just say that I can't find a lot of heel shoes, without having to find something on the internet (which is always risky). The good side is that I can get kid sizes, which are substantially cheaper. My son's feet are just as big as mine now, and he's only 10. :x
Blyat
I wish I had the balance to walk in those :p
butre
QUOTE(superstitious @ May 11 2010, 07:51 PM) *

are they feet or are they stumps?
creole
selling ps3. $1.
superstitious
QUOTE(ButtsexV2 @ May 11 2010, 09:04 PM) *
are they feet or are they stumps?

Stumps fallen.gif
Just_Dream
QUOTE(superstitious @ May 11 2010, 05:57 PM) *
I'm in between 5 and 5'1.

WHAT?!?!?!? This is the first time I've heard this! Join the club (me, Gigi, Julia, Steph, Michelle, etc.) :D lol you wear kids-sized shoes, I wear kids-sized clothes, same thing wink.gif But seriously though, you have ridiculously small feet! My sister-in-law is also 5'0 and I think she is also a size 4.5! Yea she said it's difficult so she wears kids size shoes too... ^^;;

Damn, if they sent you the wrong size, you should contact them and file a complaint. They should compensate by crediting you return shipping as well... ;/ Man I need new shoes/heels *sigh*
karmakiller
My mom is small so she can buy kids shoes (she saves a lot of money buying snow boots that are made for kids rather than those that are made for adults) and she wears pants made for kids when she's around the house and working outside. She lies and tells everyone she is 5' when she's actually only almost 4'9. On the other hand, I have giants feet :( and I'm only 5'6.

Sorry that this has nothing to do with the thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.