Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Forums > Community Center > Technology > Video Games
synapse
QUOTE(The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.Gameinformer #203 Mar. 2009: 19. Print.)
The Assassin's blade never rests. Ubisoft has already announced another all-new Assassin's Creed title starring AC II's Ezio Auditore. The new game, which will be full priced, is scheduled to appear before next March of next year, and will include a multiplayer component.

What are your guys' thoughts on this? I thought the second one was kinda eh. It felt exactly like the first, with more... Not necessarily bad. However, when a sequel comes out there should be more improvements, to gameplay and graphics. The multiplayer component smells like a Resident Evil 5, or Call of Duty multiplayer mode, not a co-op. sad.gif
AbbeyMarie
I doubt it will be co-op because that would be too awesome :(. I liked the second one loads more than the first only because it wasn't the exact same thing over and over.

I still have yet to beat the second one though. I'm slippin when it comes to all recently released games.
creole
moar killing?!??!?! WIN.
Ekay
if my 360 didn't die on me in the middle of the first one, then I'd be so down.
datass
lol i dont like ezio much isnt the third game supposed to be more on desmond?
iRapediCarly
QUOTE(synapse @ Feb 27 2010, 11:46 PM) *
What are your guys' thoughts on this? I thought the second one was kinda eh. It felt exactly like the first, with more... Not necessarily bad. However, when a sequel comes out there should be more improvements, to gameplay and graphics. The multiplayer component smells like a Resident Evil 5, or Call of Duty multiplayer mode, not a co-op. sad.gif

isnt RE5's multi-player co-op, you get to be chris redfield or the black chick right?
synapse
QUOTE(buckwild-kingdom @ Mar 1 2010, 06:27 AM) *
isnt RE5's multi-player co-op, you get to be chris redfield or the black chick right?

2 actual people playing the same game in the story mode cooperatively is co-op.
iRapediCarly
yeah, online, two people either being chris redfield or the black chick
Simba
QUOTE(doughnut @ Mar 1 2010, 03:51 AM) *
lol i dont like ezio much isnt the third game supposed to be more on desmond?

that's what i was thinking too but i don't mind killing more guidos
AbbeyMarie
I would rather be ezio than desmond tbh. Don't know way.
Jghelfi
there is going to be a AC 2.5 called "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" and its going to feature the new multiplayer that AC3 is coing to have...or atleast give us a "taste".
_smile.gif

*oh yea, there is going to be a beta for 'Brotherhood'
happy.gif
BlueHeroBH
QUOTE(-Jon- @ May 23 2010, 01:27 PM) *
there is going to be a AC 2.5 called "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" and its going to feature the new multiplayer that AC3 is coing to have...or atleast give us a "taste".
_smile.gif

*oh yea, there is going to be a beta for 'Brotherhood'
happy.gif

Ubisoft is releasing this game and then taking a break from the franchise before making III.

It looks like a fun game. Has anybody seen the online mode? It looks really interesting, disguising yourself as different people and trying to assassinate the other person.
datass
yeah you can finally play as the templars, thats an interesting change
creole
saw X-Play today and they said "brotherhood" is coming out this October. :)
from what i saw, the game mechanics have greatly been better.
butre
assassin's creed 1 and 2 sucked, this isn't going to be different.
sixfive
QUOTE(ButtsexV2 @ Aug 17 2010, 03:29 PM) *
assassin's creed 1 and 2 sucked, this isn't going to be different.

gelionie
It's not technically AC3 but an extension of AC2.
Can't wait for multiplayer in this one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.