Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "pajama jean"
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
moorepocket
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashi..._her_jeans.html

seriously?
Mikeplyts
So you mean I can go out in public with jeans that give me the comfortability of pajama pants?!

Much better than the WTF Blanket, at least.
iDecay
"It's like she already got her pajamas on and she wants to go home with me." laugh.gif

Well, I like the concept, but I don't think I would wear them out.. Maybe...... Maybe...
manny-the-dino
^Haha I laughed at that part too.

I think they're good for just hanging out at home but I wouldn't wear it in public. Plus it kind of seems like they wouldn't really give you shape like jeans would.
Mikeplyts
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Feb 9 2010, 06:05 PM) *
Plus it kind of seems like they wouldn't really give you shape like jeans would.

LOL
Blyat
Sounds cool, but prolly looks really dumb if you actually had the pair in your hands, and not looking at a pic
creole
Pajama jeans...eh.

I think people wear jeans for a reason. To look fit. Personally, I think jeans look much better looking fit on a person instead of looking baggy like pajamas. Pajama jeans are great at private places like home, but in Public, I'm sure people will be giving looks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.