Excerpt from recently written thoughts:
What’s wrong with American values and culture (2009-10).
• In most given circumstance, we first react in prioritizing ourselves.
• We neglect the importance of human life as well as the things that support it.
• We spend more time rationalizing and justifying the things we do rather than correcting them.
• The death of one American soldier makes news. The death of one hundred homeless (insert nationality) very well may not.
• An increasing amount of American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan die from suicide in place of combat.
• The use of medication is encouraged for life’s problems, now classified as disorders.
• Individuals are reduced to and divided by gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, (insert character trait).
• Eurocentric ideology is synonymous to professional business culture.
• Logic must first adhere to popular politics.
• Two parties represent the position of three hundred million.
• Financial institutes’ incompetence is not only tolerated, but paid for by its local country’s tax payers.
• Sharing is for socialists. Good Christian nations horde for themselves. Jesus was a capitalist.
Additional sentiments, dissagreement, or any sort of comments welcome.