Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: vbulletin
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
mynameiscool
i think you should make vbulletin layouts
karmakiller
There probably isn't much of a need for them.

Tumblr >>>>>>>>>>> vbulletin.
rnicron
hey deetard, seeing as vbulletin is a message board and tumblr is a blog, you can't really say tumblr owns vbulletin.
mipadi
Apples ≫ Oranges

(I'm special because I used the real "much greater than" sign.)

Anyway, I agree: I don't know if there's a big demand for vbulletin layouts. Cool idea, though, but I don't know if the effort justifies the feature.

Also, I think Jusun would have to add a layout category for vbulletin, wouldn't he?
karmakiller
QUOTE(rnicron @ Sep 30 2009, 02:47 PM) *
hey deetard, seeing as vbulletin is a message board and tumblr is a blog, you can't really say tumblr owns vbulletin.
I was saying that we should get a Tumblr layouts sections before a vbulletin layouts section, wise guy.
hypnotique
QUOTE(rnicron @ Sep 30 2009, 02:47 PM) *

I think she just meant having tumblr layouts before Vbulletin.
beat me to it
butre
Maybe have a forum styles section, and you have to include what software it is in the tag?

I have trouble making forum styles for phpBB and IPB. vBulletin isn't that bad though.
abzz
it'd be nice,
but can you do that?
butre
Ju-Sun would have to implement it.

He needs find a member he trusts and give him/her root access so we can get shit done on this site.
synapse
QUOTE(Buttsex @ Sep 30 2009, 06:09 PM) *
Maybe have a forum styles section, and you have to include what software it is in the tag?

I have trouble making forum styles for phpBB and IPB. vBulletin isn't that bad though.

Nah, I think there would be problems with the live preview, say between vb, and ipb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.