Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hollister and etc.
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
Pages: 1, 2
rappingpotat0
I am finally back in NYC and I haven't gone online in Createblog for lifetime... Anyways, now I'm back online (YAY!) I am asking question for those New Yorkers... :) I know Jets beat Patriots and Giants beat Cowboys (YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!) Um, where could I get Hollister that is on sale... I just started to wear Hollister again (because they're beautiful, awesome, and comfortable... :)
synapse
ebay?
Simba
sadface
iDecay
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Sep 21 2009, 12:35 AM) *
sadface

sadface

sadface

Umm, back when my friends used to shop at Hollister and made me go in, there was like a whole room of sale items and the assortment was huge..?
Tomates
i'm not much of a fan of hollister but i gota really pretty plain blue sweatshirt from their sale sectin that they have in the corner.
rappingpotat0
Like I know there is Hollister in Broadway (SoHo) which is HUGE and I love it.... But like their price isn't really lowered compared to like other stores... I used to shop in like this massive sale place in Los Angeles with branded name for teens and etc... I don't think they have it here in NYC... I shall go shopping at Hollister... I am not much a fan of Abercrombie for some reason although they also create Hollister... O.o;;;;;
LittleMissSunshine
uhhhh-yeeeeahhhh sadface.
emberfly
Hollister and etc.

FAIL
rappingpotat0
You fail emberfly.
butre
If you can pull off Hollister, why not? Nothing wrong with the brand, other than it being overpriced.
AngryBaby
i work at hollister as a second job and i detest their clothing lol.

anything edgy or fashionable does not sit well with hollister or abercrombie...i just like that there is alot of hot girls that i work with hehe. and alot of hot girls come in too, that think you are hot because you work there haha
rappingpotat0
I like Hollister because it seems like I could wear them with any jacket or hoodie... And they are comfy for me...
Just_Dream
How much does Hollister pay? Man, I hate working retail.

Damn now this reminds me... I should just get a job at A&F closing shift so I can get paid more. I need a night-time job, and I think they pay like $9.75-$10/hour, just for folding clothes. Plus, it's so easy to get a job there. Eh.. so lazy >_<" And I would still be making more at my library job ;o
misoshiru
hollister quality is shit.
batman
QUOTE(misoshiru @ Sep 23 2009, 05:14 PM) *
hollister quality is shit.

hollister is shit -_-
rappingpotat0
NO!!!!! Hollister is good... Alcohol is bad
AngryBaby
fashionable

Hollister

rappingpotat0
Its so obvious he is f*cking ugly... -.-
AngryBaby
hollister doesn't have a good concept of design and their stuff is simplistic and corny. they dont update or improve themselves they stay stagnate to this "hey bro!" frat boy look. and they truly limit the individual to having a original sense of style. imo people that buy hollister as their primary source of clothing don't have any sense of style what so ever... only because its so unoriginal, corny, and imposing. (meaning it clashes with anything besides its own genre)

heres another girl with taste

but again this is an opinion i guess

Just_Dream
QUOTE(AngryBaby @ Sep 26 2009, 10:19 PM) *

Not really concerning fashion, but she needs to fix her posture PRONTO (her neck looks like 45 relative to vertical). nod.gif
AngryBaby
another good girl

hollister is for the kids
AngryBaby
woops
iDecay
rappingpotat0 will grow out of wanting to wear Hollister in a few years. He/She's probably 13.
Just_Dream
... I still wear Hollister. ;'[ Okay, more like I was at an outlet one time and they had some cheapo clothes that actually fit me.

Ah yes, the struggles of a shorty. cry.gif
AngryBaby
shame^
emberfly
If you hate abercrombie you have to hate hollister since they're owned by the same person :3

And I do. I hate them both.
AngryBaby
QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Sep 27 2009, 12:21 AM) *
Not really concerning fashion, but she needs to fix her posture PRONTO (her neck looks like 45 relative to vertical). nod.gif

or its probably just cold lol
creole
i wear hollister, and to be honest, i don't look good on them at all.
just depends if you can pull the tightness off.

and DO NOT buy your clothes at ebay. most of the time they're fake or have the logo sewn onto a shirt, just go to the official hollister site to order your clothes. "maybe look in the clearance section"
rappingpotat0
I wear hollister coz i'm a teen... i will get out of that phase when im like in college
creole
QUOTE(rappingpotat0 @ Sep 29 2009, 02:54 PM) *
I wear hollister coz i'm a teen... i will get out of that phase when im like in college

say hello to american eagle
iDecay
How old are you? I'm a teen and I don't wear Hollister. I occasionally wear AE though, but their clothes aren't nearly as boring as Hollister.
rappingpotat0
i wear hollister, american eagle, aeropostale, and such and such... i'm 18 :)
misoshiru
you're 18 and you're still wearing aeropostale. damn.
AbbeyMarie
I never wore any of that. Shit was way to expensive for what it was actually worth. And the aeropostale shirts always fit me horribly.
Just_Dream
Aeropostale was such shit quality back when I had clothes from there ~5 years ago. Agreed, the fitting was all wrong and whenever I washed my clothes, it got all funky (reminiscent of old F21 clothes I had).
iDecay
LOL Aero got funky on me too, especially their tees. I find it sad that I have friends who still shop there. ermm.gif You can't beat how f*cked up F21 clothes become though, LOL.
AngryBaby
QUOTE(rappingpotat0 @ Sep 29 2009, 04:54 PM) *

why not get out of it now? oh because you have no sense of style... and i didn't wear that shit, and i was 18 in august.

aeropostale^
lol so lame
creole

:)
AngryBaby
this is better imo

minus the man bag
datass
QUOTE(rappingpotat0 @ Sep 30 2009, 10:32 AM) *

stuff there arent worth the price. you would find something similar or better at a dollar shop. i mean, they're probably the same style. that same old 'preppy' look or something. the style is a bit boring but it kind of what i would wear if im too lazy to choose my clothes. but i still wouldnt get it from hollister cuz its just too expensive for what its worth.
sixfive
you can dress fine without wearing hollister or ysl. we know ysl is godly, but it's also godly expensive :]

wouldn't stop me though :x
misoshiru
that tshirt's not ysl. it's from 5preview
rappingpotat0
i need to earn money first before buying shit... you know?
Just_Dream
I like the fitting though =X Only from A&F/HCO because I am petite. That's the only good thing about them. I would never pay full price though.

Damn you Express (INB4JJdissesExpress) and all the other brands for succumbing to Vanity sizing! cry.gif
transcendentalism
^agreEEddd. I went to Express yesterday to find a blazer and the size 0 was like... wha? Lame.
AngryBaby
QUOTE(serotonin @ Oct 4 2009, 11:21 AM) *
you can dress fine without wearing hollister or ysl. we know ysl is godly, but it's also godly expensive :]
wouldn't stop me though :x

im not talking about ysl specifically, i was just talking about the concept of his whole look. of which is better than any concept that hollister or abercrombie or aeropostle has to offer or is mentally capable of producing...imo.

honestly i can almost guarantee that rappingpotato or anyone hat uses hollister/A&F as a "fashion staple" is simply unaware of fashion in general. they think they like it, when in truth...they simply do not know any better.
rappingpotat0
Just to let you know, those type of styles are expensive when I look at clothing stores... It's like my friends who wear Burberry and crap and like they pay thousands of dollars to wear them. No thank you. I rather wear something bit cheaper and yet looks okay...
Simba
you don't need designer brands like burberry to up your style game. at the very least you could probably even whip something up with stuff gathered from goodwill.
AngryBaby
exactly^ you think i pay thousands of dollars for my clothes? nope, and yet i can dress much more fashionable and fashion forward than anything hollister/abercrombie/affliction/ed hardy can produce. if you go on urbanoutfitters or topman or many other sites, you'll see that most of their shit is not that expensive...period. H&M is not that expensive for example. its all about about how creative, fashion conscious, and how much of an individual you are. because you would look for good shit to wear, not just absorb whatever the kids at school or the media advertises to you...

lol theres no good reason to be wearing hollister and A&F still, other than just being a wack individual. because that shit still has the same concept they did back in two thousand and f*cking 2. do u not SEE that?

this f*cking baby has more taste

are u really gonna let this f*cking baby out dress u?
DoubleJ
QUOTE(Beenly @ Sep 28 2009, 05:51 AM) *
to be honest, i don't look good

DUH!

QUOTE(rappingpotat0 @ Sep 29 2009, 10:32 PM) *

At 18 I was wearing express and Le Chateau. Express is very comparable to the prices of those shitty euro trash brands. Also have you thought about uniqlo?

QUOTE(misoshiru @ Oct 1 2009, 12:20 AM) *
you're 18 and you're still wearing aeropostale. damn.

Yan this is why I love you lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.