Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Girls Accessories
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
synatribe
Hi, I need to buy some chic accessory for a female in the age range of 26-27. Does anyone have any suggestions? She dosent like cute Japanese accessories. If you could help me out, omg you are awesome
Archana
express has really nice jewelery. buy anything there that doesn't look gaudy.
manny-the-dino
What's her "style"?
synatribe
QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Aug 28 2009, 08:36 PM) *
What's her "style"?

Chic? I'm sorry if that isnt a style, but she dosent like the cute Japanese stuff
karmakiller
Are you looking for a place that you can physically go to and buy stuff, or is online an option, too?
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(synatribe @ Aug 28 2009, 09:03 PM) *
Chic? I'm sorry if that isnt a style, but she dosent like the cute Japanese stuff

Hmm. Maybe some cute sunglasses or a purse would do the trick. Try going to stores like Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, and Metropark (although Urban and Metropark can get expensive). If you can't find anything, I'd say a giftcard is the way to go. Also, what Dee said.
Shelby-Zu
I recommend anything from Kohls, they have nice accessories, scarves and such.
If you're looking for something a bit cheaper I'd shoot for JC Penny, they'd have more of a variety and their stuff has been pretty good imo lately...

As for any other help-
If you're looking at getting jewelry, pay attention to if she wears silver or gold.. coz i USED to hate gold and always bought silver things, now i've strayed more towards gold and dont fancy silver so much.. plus gold goes with most of my outfits. just a hint <3
Maccabee
QUOTE(Shelby-Zu @ Aug 30 2009, 07:47 PM) *
If you're looking for something a bit cheaper I'd shoot for JC Penny, they'd have more of a variety and their stuff has been pretty good imo lately...

What did you just call me?
synatribe
I want to get this mostly online but stores are not bad as well, so both :]
synthase
F21 online and in stores has SO MANY SELECTIONS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.