Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tracker4staffalumni
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
Simba
we only get privileges of regular members
superstitious
trackerdoesntwork4staffalumni?

edit: I updated your secondary group to Official Member. I'm not sure if that will help or not. :x
Simba
thx rebs

maybe u can just add staff alumni to whatever tracker privileges OMs get tho

edit: didn't work :X
superstitious
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Jun 2 2009, 01:05 PM) *
thx rebs

maybe u can just add staff alumni to whatever tracker privileges OMs get tho

That's part of the problem. Michael or Dee might be better at fishing this out, but I can't really see what determines tracker privileges.

edit: crap :(
Joanne
I remember this being brought up a couple of times... the answer was always that Jusun's the only one who can make it happen. sad.gif
superstitious
QUOTE(Joanne @ Jun 2 2009, 01:17 PM) *
I remember this being brought up a couple of times... the answer was always that Jusun's the only one who can make that happen. sad.gif

Isn't that usually the answer? laugh.gif

I'm sorry I couldn't help, Arjuna. For some reason I thought that the secondary grouping help someone out a long time ago.
Simba
goddamit jusun
karmakiller
I PMed Jusun twice about this. Once a long time ago when Yanlin (I think?) was having problems with it and then once again a couple of months ago.

Admins need more power.
butre
Do any of the current admins have root access?

I know that generally causes problems, but if someone even remotely close to mature got root access, Cb could get back to how it should be much easier.
karmakiller
^ Only Jusun does.

QUOTE(superstitious @ Jun 2 2009, 01:18 PM) *
I'm sorry I couldn't help, Arjuna. For some reason I thought that the secondary grouping help someone out a long time ago.

It has to be something with the tracker itself, right? Because the Staff Alumni group was created based off the Official Members group... so I don't think it's something with the group permissions in the AdminCP. shrug.gif
Simba
hum, so which member group does the tracker work alright for?
Maccabee
Do you think jusun would ever sell cB?
rnicron
QUOTE(jcp @ Jun 2 2009, 11:25 PM) *
Do you think jusun would ever sell cB?
no douche bag. now gtfo if you don't know anything.

lul at still using the tracker.

it probably doesn't work because staff alumni wasn't set up by jusun and there's probably some secret magical thing that has to be done to get it to work and have access to fairy land. err yeah
Simba
goddamnit jusun

edit: just realized i made the exact same post earlier this month
QUOTE(ArjunaCapulong @ Jun 2 2009, 02:23 PM) *
goddamit jusun

drinksmokefuck
can i get MotM alumni
Simba
goddamnit jusun
Simba
cry.gif
libertie
Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that the tracker privileges aren't something that can be edited on the forum side.. Even making staff alumni an EXACT clone of OM wouldn't work because the group has a different name, you know? I'm pretty sure it would be something really simple if Jusun was around just to add Staff Alumni to the group with advanced tracker privileges, but he hasn't been here much since we added that group.

And even if we all had root admin privileges we still wouldn't be able to do anything because we would need to actually be able to access the code for the tracker.
Simba
can it be haxing tiem nao
karmakiller
There's a thread backstage that lists the things that Jusun has to do. This is on that list, and has been mentions by a lot of other staff members. He came around a little while ago to update some stuff on the forums, but I guess he didn't get to this.
superstitious
Sent text (to Jusun) specifically asking if this can be fixed, crossing fingers.
Simba
yayyyy

cause yo i know this ninja was just here
superstitious
Yeah. haha Fortunately, he's been cool with me texting him this stuff. I'll wait a few days, if it doesn't happen and ask again. I hate interrupting people's livesssss.
Simba
might be a cool bro after all
superstitious
^Sent you a PM, but if anyone else wants to test this, that would be great. Jusun said that it *should* be working now.
Joanne
Yay it works now!... I think. Thanks Rebs + Jusun!
Simba
it's giving to coding now, so that's a good sign; when i get back i'll see if it actually tracks
superstitious
QUOTE(Joanne @ Aug 3 2009, 05:11 PM) *
Yay it works now!... I think. Thanks Rebs + Jusun!

YAY! =)

I'll keep this open for a bit, just in case others have issues but that is awesome.
Teesa
wow, this is pretty cool :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.