alright homies, since thomas' design competition has ended, i'm going to start a new one.
- it will be formatted similar to thomas' in that there is no real elimination, only winners each round. you can compete in every round regardless of whether you win or don't win the round before. also you can pick and choose rounds to participate in. so for example, if you're too busy for round 1, you can still enter round 2, 3, 4 ect later on.
- i'm going to be steering this competition away from things like icons, blends, myspace layouts and towards more "real life" design. examples: book covers, posters, package design, website layout, logos, stationery, whatever else we can come up with.
- as far as winners, there will be a separate pinned thread where the winners and runners up of each round will have their work displayed. so there will be a lot of winners probably. to determine an over all winner we're going to use a point system. if you win a round you get 10 points, if you are the runner up you get 5 points, everyone else competing in that round gets 0. at the end of the contest whoever has the most points is the "official" winner over all.
- the "official" winner and runner up will receive free advertising on Gabi (schizo) & Amanda's (Blaqheartedstar) sites. there may or may not be more prizes added later on depending on how the contest plays out. recognition as the winner is your main prize.
- Natalia (manny-the-dino)
- Gabi (schizo)
- Mike (Mikeplyts)
post in this thread if you are interested in competing or have questions.
competitors won't be limited to those who post in here, we just want to get an overall idea how many people are interested. if you are too busy at the moment, but think you will be less busy later and are interested, you can still post telling us you might be interested when you have more time later.
- xzkdxrawrx (what's your name homie?)