PostingHow do I create a topic?
Just click "New Topic". Make sure you check out HOW TO MAKE A DECENT TOPIC
for some tips.What is the Search feature and where is it located?
There is currently a quick search feature located in the lower left hand corner of each forum. To use this feature, simply click on the forum that you would like to search and type in your keywords. Keywords must be less than three letters long.
If this quick search feature gives you too many results, then use the ADVANCED SEARCH
feature, which can be located under the Forums menu at the top of the site.Why do I have to wait 15 seconds after posting and/or clicking on certain features of the site?
What you are experiencing is flood control. You can bypass this minor inconvenience by becoming an Official Member or Official Designer.What is the Report Button, where is it located and how do I use it?
The report button can be found on the left side of the bottom of an individuals posts. It can be used to report inappropriate posts that are against the Community Guidelines (e.g. insults, spamming, bashing, etc.). Please include a brief description of why you are reporting the post and then click send. A moderator will receive the report and handle the situation. Please refrain from sending a report multiple times.How do I delete or edit a post that I have made?
If you are an Official Member or Official Designer or Staff Alumni you may edit and delete your own posts. If you are not in either of these member groups, please contact a staff member and he or she will delete or edit your post.What do the buttons by the topic stand for?
- Topic closed.
- Topic moved.
- Hot topic with posts that you have yet to read.
- Hot topic, but you've read all the posts.
- Hot topic that you've posted in with other posts you have yet to read.
- Hot topic that you've posted in, but you've read all the posts
- Poll that you've read all the topics in.
- Poll that you've posted in with other posts that you have yet to read.
- Poll that you've posted in, but you've read all the posts.
- Just a normal thread with posts you have yet to read.
- Just a normal thread that you've read all the posts in.
- Just a normal thread that you've posted in with other posts you have yet to read.
- Just a normal thread that you've posted in where you've read all the posts.
- Takes you back to the original post of the person you quote.There are little symbols by my profile link. What do those stand for?
You can edit this by going to my controls -> edit my profile, and setting your gender.What do the little blue boxes below the avatar stand for?
Those are called "pips" and represent milestones in posting volume.