Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ey
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
saintsaens
I want my original member account back. Seonho deleted it a while ago; is there no way to get back my original number?
sixfive
no
Insurmountable
Nope, not if it was deleted.
saintsaens
the f*ck

f*cking seonho
LittleMissSunshine
lol what was your original number? your number seems pretty low now. compared to a whole lotta people.
saintsaens
I don't even remember, it was in the 100's.
Jghelfi
DAMN that is LOW!
Simba
Kun's an OG
kryogenix
QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Mar 3 2009, 04:43 PM) *
Nope, not if it was deleted.

How were they able to get my account back?
saintsaens
The f*ck. You can't create an account on that member number? What the f*ck?
shoryuken
QUOTE(saintsaens @ Mar 3 2009, 08:55 PM) *
the f*ck

i wanna f*ck seonho

loool.gif loool.gif

DAM... chillaxx...
superstitious
QUOTE(divergent @ Mar 4 2009, 12:46 AM) *
Nah, the best you could do, is ask an admin to change the email to one of those first users accounts, reset the password, change the usernames, and then it'd be like you had your original number. But I'm not sure if anyone would fly on that one.

Can't change the password for a user that doesn't exist. ;)

(Unless I'm missing something)
Simba
I think he meant changing the password of someone else's account :X
superstitious
Ah, I dig. Thanks, Arjuna (and I apologize for the misunderstanding, Thomas).

Yeah, not thinking that's a very ethical move. :x
saintsaens
DO IT FOR ME :D
karmakiller
Why does member number matter so much to you? If you don't care if you get an account from someone else it can't be that you miss your original account... just wondering is all.
Simba
384,020 can't relate to 147's loss
butre
Member numbers are like dogs, a new one can't replace your old one.
brooklyneast05
i don't really get why they are a big deal either
saintsaens
Of course it matters to me. Why wouldn't it matter to me? It's my original account with my original posts with my original member number. Of course I'm proud to have been able to see CB grow from a 100 member website to over 400,000 members.

Why wouldn't it matter to me? Plus, it's not like my account was lost or banned. It was DELETED by an administrator at the time. Why WOULDN'T it bother me?
brooklyneast05
QUOTE(saintsaens @ Mar 4 2009, 06:34 PM) *
Of course it matters to me. Why wouldn't it matter to me? It's my original account with my original posts with my original member number. Of course I'm proud to have been able to see CB grow from a 100 member website to over 400,000 members.

yeah which is why i don't get why you'd wanna take someone's account just for the sake of the number. it wouldn't have your old posts on it?

i don't care either way, i'm just saying that's confusing to me too like dee said.
Simba
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 4 2009, 07:41 PM) *
yeah which is why i don't get why you'd wanna take someone's account just for the sake of the number. it wouldn't have your old posts on it?
i don't care either way, i'm just saying that's confusing to me too like dee said.
in Kun's defense, it wasn't his suggestion

but yeah
brooklyneast05
lol he doesn't need a defense cause i'm not trying to debate him. i was just confused when he said do it cause i didn't see how takin another account that wasn't his would help anything.
saintsaens
OHHHHHHHHHHHH, I see, I see. Nah, that's not what I want either.

But I mean, honestly though, I'm not really upset or anything, it's just kinda annoying to see that my account was just deleted in that manner.

If there's nothing you guys can do, it's cool. Rebs msg'd me and told me there probably wasn't much that she could do, and I read Thomas' comment the wrong way.
saintsaens
Also, I don't really feel like it's worth having to tell Jusun what's up and whatnot.

Forget it, problem resolved.
karmakiller
I'm glad you're cool with it. Besides it's not like you're member 678,039 right now anyways, haha. I'm going to go ahead and move this to resolved. Thanks for being understanding.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.