Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: @ picture unquoters
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
sixfive
sup dawgs i heard you like to unquote image tags in pictures but tags of images in quotes is okay so if you could stop unquoting my image tag ill stop quoting your unimage tag
brooklyneast05
no clue what you're asking about
sixfive
Oh, I just noticed that in a few posts people are removing image tags on quotes and leaving notes saying to remove, etc. I was just under the impression that people were okay with that so long as it wasn't blatantly leaving tags because of laziness or some other non productive factor.

i.e. leaving tags for the sake of leaving tags, or leaving tags because your quote directly pertained to one image in particular
Gigi
I was under the impression that removing img tags was not required (i.e. you wouldn't be penalized if you did it), but preferred. So I don't really mind someone else removing them for me if they felt like it.
emberfly
WTF. Why are all the old rules going away?
sixfive
QUOTE(Gigi @ Jan 25 2009, 09:32 PM) *
I was under the impression that removing img tags was not required (i.e. you wouldn't be penalized if you did it), but preferred. So I don't really mind someone else removing them for me if they felt like it.

Understandable, but I figured some people quote one image out of say ten because their comment pertains directly to that image, and with the quoted image tag it makes it way easier to understand what they're trying to convey.

No worries ^____^
Gigi
^x2 Uh, why does it bother you so much?

Besides, the "old rule" itself was implemented in place of a previous old rule, now we're just returning back to it.

QUOTE(kryogenix @ Jan 25 2009, 08:20 PM) *
Understandable, but I figured some people quote one image out of say ten because their comment pertains directly to that image, and with the quoted image tag it makes it way easier to understand what they're trying to convey.

No worries ^____^

I don't really mind either way if the picture or the link is up since my internet connection can handle that easily. If I was really that curious I'd probably just click the link. I can see how it could clarify things though.
sixfive
It doesn't bother me brahski :] Not every thread I make is in malice :(

mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry SAUCEEEE
hypnotique
QUOTE(emberfly @ Jan 25 2009, 10:12 PM) *
WTF. Why are all the old rules going away?

Because theres really no point to warning someone for f*cking image tags.

However asking stupid questions is still being debated : whistling.gif whistling.gif
Gigi
QUOTE(kryogenix @ Jan 25 2009, 08:22 PM) *
It doesn't bother me brahski :] Not every thread I make is in malice :(

mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry SAUCEEEE

No no, I didn't think that your question was in malice, that's just what I was personally thinking about it.

God I don't know how to sound friendly online, LOL.
sixfive
QUOTE(Gigi @ Jan 25 2009, 10:29 PM) *
No no, I didn't think that your question was in malice, that's just what I was personally thinking about it.

learn to play noob
Gigi
sad.gif
emberfly
QUOTE(Gigi @ Jan 25 2009, 10:29 PM) *

Ugh I know!

nevermind _smile.gif
Gigi
No, that previous lack of friendliness towards you was intentional, don't get your little head worried about that now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.