Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Victoria's Secret
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
Melissa
I love their 5 for $25 panties. Just a few weeks ago it was 7 for $25 and I was in underwear heaven.

So much fun :D
berrypop90
Yeah Aerie does the same thing. I have so many pairs of awesomely cheap panties.
Joanne
I like it too!! Victoria Secret undies > Aeries undies, though. Whenever I go to the states I buy some underwear.... but it's also so hard to find them in the messy piles. stubborn.gif
creole
I like their manikins. Oh and I like Love Spell, even though I get flooded by the stench of it in the hallways..
espressive
what?! since when was it ever 7/$25?! blah i missed out :(

i love the low-rise cheekies! they make your butt look amazing, even if you're butt-less like me =)
gojira
5 finger discount gets you free panties
Melissa
lol, i wanna go "shopping" with sandy.
creole
is the body lotion and bath wash thing good? O;
so0o_contagious
my sister works there. 40% off. yayy!
CocaineNoseJob
agreed ladies. there panties are the best. i love victoria secret sales.
shanaynay
QUOTE( @ Oct 20 2008, 01:06 PM) *
i love victoria secret all together. when im out with my friends, if theres a girl with us, i ask her to go to victoria secret so i can accompany her, cause you can't by yourself. but if you got a girl with you, thats totally acceptable.

you could go alone, you'd just look like a creeper. like shopping for tampons for your girlfriend/family/someone else
karmakiller
Whenever I go into VS around Christmas time, there's always guys there trying to buy something for their s/o. And they are completely clueless. They hold panties up in the air trying to figure out if they are her size.

But VS tends to suck me in and I only like to buy stuff there when there's a sale.
misoshiru
I like VS, but I have to admit, Calvin Klein is my favorite
aaayotiffany
imagine working there and seeing them EVERDAY -_-
i loveee pink's panties happy.gif but i hate it when it gets all messy because we always have to keep them tidy and it could take forever to close sad.gif

semi-annual sale coming up soon!
Melissa
lol, my best friend worked there and she HATED sorting the underwear.
stephinika
^^
TELL ME ABOUT IT. Same deal at La Senza. _dry.gif (Canadian version)
Tung
you still work at a panties store steph
stephinika
^^
No, lol I quit in August. tongue.gif
hi-C
I can literally count the number of times I've been to Victoria's Secret on one hand. I can also count the number of items I own from VS on one hand =\
Melissa
if i tried to count the number of items i own from victoria's secrets, i'd run out of hands and toes :D
gojira
have you noticed change in staff? they hire males now. i'm all for equal rights but i could not see a straight male helping a customer out... "do you need to be measured today?"
moonlightangel89
I think VS has the best bras in the world. They are so comfortable.
Mickey
QUOTE(giraffe @ Oct 22 2008, 06:22 AM) *
have you noticed change in staff? they hire males now. i'm all for equal rights but i could not see a straight male helping a customer out... "do you need to be measured today?"

What's wrong with that? shifty.gif
karmakiller
QUOTE(giraffe @ Oct 22 2008, 12:22 AM) *
Now you might look into picking up an application.
dosomethin888
I just steal them.
Luna5
I know I have VS fetish I can never leave without spending more than $100.
ForgiveTheSinner
I like the lotions. Smells so good.
karmakiller
O MANG I have to bump this topic.

I went Christmas shopping yesterday at the mall, and I had to buy some stuff at VS (it on sale, so that's how I rationalize). I got one of the Bio Fit bras, and omg. It does amazing things.

I like VS, 'cept that I have to go up a cup size. So my bras from there are the same as my name _dry.gif
Comptine
I LOVE VS PANTIES!

I use to buy aerie which were the same price but the quality was so much worse. My friends don't agree but for some reason aerie's cotton pills on me like crazy. Back to VS Pink for me.

gojira
hahaha so when do i get to see a pichur wink.gif
takemyhand
i wanted to get vs panties. but i didnt have time to go to the mall >:[
but when aerie first opened at the mall where i live, they gave out flowers the first week around the mall and if you get one, you get a free undie :D so i got 3 ;] hehe
libertie
I am small up top and I love the PINK t-shirt bra. Most people don't care for it because it's thin and doesn't offer a lot of support, but for me my biggest concern is comfort and it works great for me. I have it in like five colors, lol. =]

I can't even count the amount of underwear I own from there. I'm not sure I want to.
Joss-eh-lime
i get paid today AND i have a gift card!
can't wait to go to there :]
Smarmosaur
omg, you have no idea, i love the friggin hell out of VS. i only have 4 things (two bras, two panties), because i buy all of my clothes myself and i don't have income, i only get money for my birthday and christmas. but if i had constant income, i think i would buy like three of everything. throb.gif
karmakiller
With all the sales they are having, that place is craaaazy. Even though the VS here takes up two shops it's crowded as hell.
espressive
The other day I got TWO multi-way low back bras, THREE so-sexy hair products and ONE beauty rush eyeshadow for around $80!! I was so excited! Normally it would be around $131+, but there was a buy one bra get one 50% off and I also had a $25 off/$100 coupon. It was an epic shopping day!
Just_Dream
My favorite bra has got to be the Body by Victoria wireless IPEX bra. It provides so much support with a bit of cleavage, it's wireless, and the cut is perfect. wub.gif

Ah I tend to buy my VS stuff online, however if I find something really good at the store, I will buy it.

Oh man, I got 7 panties for $23.50 a week before Christmas. It's cheaper and offers more selection, compared to the prices of the SAS (semi-annual sale).
-daniel-
i live here in australia, and they don't sell Victoria's secret here :( i wanna try some they look so soft and comfy!
Teesa
semi-annual sale is going on right now _smile.gif i just got that 5/$25 e-mail so gonna check that out tomorrow
Eww
Am I the only one who doesn't like the underwear there?
Well I like them, but the 7 for 25 ones were rly cheap. Cheaper than they should be.
I think I would rather spend a few dollars more on my underwear for more durable underwear o:
Teesa
^i dunno, i find them way more comfortable than what a lot of other stores sell, including some department stores. but hey, to each her own ;)
Blyat
I love their sweatshirts <3

Their undies, and Aerie's are so nice :O
salcha4u
I got a 10 VS cotton panties for $25 card in the mail. Ohhhhh man I have too manyyyyyyyyyyyy
iGio
QUOTE(giraffe @ Oct 22 2008, 01:22 AM) *

It helps bring in more females. If hot straight guy works there that = hot or fugly girl by panties and maybe do hot straight guy.

I know thats why some of my female friends go there.
ley
QUOTE(so0o_contagious @ Oct 20 2008, 06:42 AM) *
my sister works there. 40% off. yayy!

Im jealous. _unsure.gif
-DressYourEyelids-
damn. i've never been. it's la senza here and it is of no doubt crappier quality .
Just_Dream
QUOTE(salcha4u @ Jun 6 2009, 12:05 AM) *
I got a 10 VS cotton panties for $25 card in the mail. Ohhhhh man I have too manyyyyyyyyyyyy

I never really liked those because they didn't fit the way I wanted them to. I usually get the VS PINK panties because they run smaller, are cuter, and the cuts (low rise, cheekies, etc.) are awesome.

Sexy Little Things lace panties throb.gif

Semi Annual sales have been blah lately. I actually save more during regular random sales.
Joanne
I love Victoria's Secret; the bras there fit so much more nicely than the ones from La Senza (Canadian's VS, maybe?). But it sucks because we don't have one here, so I always have to wait mooooonths to go to VS.
Just_Dream
I got a comfy slight push-up bra from Express and it's so comfy! I actually preferred it to a VS BBV bra I got a long time ago, since you can't even feel the underwire. Usually I can feel it if it's a pushup bra, so I always strayed away from those at VS.

No cute VS PINK cheeky panties right now ;'[ I love those though!

Wait, so does La Senza sell the same stuff from VS, like the same brand, or just am imitation of Victoria's Secret? :?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.