Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wasn't this layout on this site?
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
BangKissxx
click to see the possible steal
I think she got it from an old layout here..
then said she made it.
I know I remember seeing it here and using it on my myspace.
&&
your able to use div overlays on that site.
>.<
tokyo-rose
Moved to Feedback.

I don't remember seeing a layout like that here. Do you remember its name?
synatribe
QUOTE(jaeminnie @ Aug 21 2008, 11:42 AM) *
Moved to Feedback.

I don't remember seeing a layout like that here. Do you remember its name?

the header image looks familiar I think I have seen it, just cant remember, all I know is that it really old :]
BangKissxx
I remember looking up "scene"
xD
&&
found it, I think Fluid made it since she has another layout almost exactly the same.
Insurmountable
I'd hope not, it looks kind of ugly.

Op, of course it was >_>

Oh well if it was stolen and on another website there isn't anything createblog can do about it.
rnicron
i like how people insist on posting jocked layouts like something is going to happen.
Tomates
QUOTE(BangKissxx @ Aug 21 2008, 06:26 AM) *
click to see the possible steal
I think she got it from an old layout here..
then said she made it.
I know I remember seeing it here and using it on my myspace.
&&
your able to use div overlays on that site.
>.<

I have an account on that site that i dont really go much on now
and yeah you can post divs on it, just not sure what the coding would be like for it
hi-C
QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Aug 22 2008, 12:21 AM) *
I'd hope not, it looks kind of ugly.
Op, of course it was >_>
I know, right? The original isn't nearly as bad. Actually, I really like the original, it's... different.
res8zenith
believe it or not, most of my stolen designs that i come across on other sites are the same designs i posted on createblog, CB helps web designers show off their skills, but at the same time, it results in amatures stealing too, stealers think that they can get away since CB has such a huge collection of layouts, they'll never be caught, but they do so for all you out there that think about doing this, KNOCK IT OFF!
hypnotique
For me personally when I choose to submit anything to this site I make a mental note that i am also consenting to have it possibly stolen and have credit taken away from me.

I really dont care. I mean art is art and if some f*cktard named b00biebl0ndie wants to take credit for my Kat von D icon in which all i did was crop a image and add a few filters and a frame more power to them. It just comes to show that that person seems to be incapable of using MS paint and GIMP....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.