Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This piece of shit website is broken
Forums > News and Announcements > Feedback > Feedback Resolved Topics
KryMeARiver
I removed that backstabbing bitch named libertie from my friends list on my profile but she still appears on my friend list. How do I fix this?
Elba
lmao... i didn't even know you could delete friends...
datass
remove again and again. i think it takes a while.
odd.
butre
Shes only on your best friends, remove her from there.
KryMeARiver
I DID ALREADY

There's no more option to remove her anymore. What a clingy bitch.
karmakiller
It's a sign. Do you still have the option to "Remove From Friends", or does it not let you do that anymore? Maybe she has to remove you from her friends, too.
Elba
ROFLROFLROFL
KryMeARiver
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Jul 15 2008, 10:59 PM) *
It's a sign. Do you still have the option to "Remove From Friends", or does it not let you do that anymore? Maybe she has to remove you from her friends, too.

You illiterate piece of shit
Simba
Actually I have this same problem, but with anyone.
libertie
http://www.createblog.com/friends/best_friends.php

Try taking me off from there? I dunno, trying to cover every angle. I certainly don't want to be there if you don't want me there.
KryMeARiver
How do you suggest I do that?
libertie
Drag my photo out.
KryMeARiver
I CAN'T.
Elba
Try a different browser.
karmakiller
lol, I thought you meant you ran out of options, which I guess you have. Maybe you should get more friends and then drag her picture out of your "Best".
KryMeARiver
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Jul 15 2008, 11:08 PM) *
lol, I thought you meant you ran out of options, which I guess you have. Maybe you should get more friends and then drag her picture out of your "Best".

ahahahaha what a shitty workaround for a shitty website run by shitty monkeys
libertie
I'm just trying to help, you don't have to call me a shitty monkey. sad.gif
KryMeARiver
No, you are not trying to help me.

You never ever help. You just talk and talk and talk about how things are just fine, hoping that whoever is complaining will just forget about it. And if they don't, you hide like a scared little pussy.

You are completely and utterly useless.
karmakiller
It's not that we're useless, we're just limitted in what we can do.
libertie
Okay, when do I ever talk about how things are just fine? Even if I have nice things to say about CB, it doesn't mean I'm trying to imply there are no problems. And when there are problems, I don't just do "nothing" - I don't ignore anything. If there's a problem, I try to get it taken care of as soon as I can, so I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that I hide out if there's a problem.
KryMeARiver
YEAH OK.
missnh
LOL shitty monkey is a funny phrase.
sixfive
heh, shit
KryMeARiver
So staff, how about solving the problem?
libertie
Kryo,

I promise you I am not ignoring you, dear. At this moment short of calling him, I have no way of getting in contact with Jusun to fix the problem (his PM box is full). Is that what you want, for me to call him over you not being able to remove me from your top friends on your profile? There are several things aside from this I'd like to speak with him about and I most certainly will as soon as I'm able to. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you don't think I'm taking your issues lightly.
karmakiller
If you're bugged by it so much, than why don't you just hide your friends section? Instead of sending 126 Reports from this topic.
KryMeARiver
QUOTE(karmakiller @ Jul 18 2008, 02:53 PM) *
If you're bugged by it so much, than why don't you just hide your friends section? Instead of sending 126 Reports from this topic.

I love how it took you so long to come up with this suggestion.

But hide my real friends from the world? No thanks. I'd be just as much of a traitor as libertie is.

KryMeARiver
QUOTE(libertie @ Jul 18 2008, 12:46 AM) *
Kryo,

I promise you I am not ignoring you, dear. At this moment short of calling him, I have no way of getting in contact with Jusun to fix the problem (his PM box is full). Is that what you want, for me to call him over you not being able to remove me from your top friends on your profile? There are several things aside from this I'd like to speak with him about and I most certainly will as soon as I'm able to. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you don't think I'm taking your issues lightly.

Call him. Wake him up at night, call him during his romantic dinner, while he's sponge bathing his grandfather, anything.

I AM THE MOST SENIOR MEMBER ON THIS BOARD. I DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS.
micron
this is resolved. if youre having problems with top friends, go to my account -> setting-> recount statistics to fix everything.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.