Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kawaii hairstyles!
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Fashion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Amandaxownsx3
heyy i was wondering, i wanna cut my hair, but i'm not sure if this style would look good with my face shape. i want a kawaii type hairstyle like these

and this is a pic of me
Steven
ew
tokyo-rose
You'd have to either grow your hair out for several months or get extensions.

Also, it'd be better if you provided a frontal photo of you, not a diagonal-ish one at an angle. But even so, I don't think the style would work with your facial shape.
superficial
I'm sorry, but I'm going to be honest, it would look absolutely horrible. That haircut is too damn overrated and everyone wants a haircut like that. You would look extremely awkward, and your face doesn't match up with the haircut. So, I suggest that you get something else.
lovescream
Yeah, your face shape doesn't really work with the haircut, IMO, unless you'd like to provide a frontal shot like Synesthesia said for a better view?
Also, keep in mind, you'd have to style it everyday & straighten it for it to look like that.
miyashu
I can't say for sure whether the hairstyle would suit you, because of that angle in your picture. Anyway, it's a pain to have such long bangs (referring to the first pic); i used to have that hairstyle >.<.

Even if the first picture crops off the top of the girl's head, I get the hint that it's voluminous on top; to do that, you'd need lots of hairspray.
transcendentalism
i don't think it suits your face shape.. or face, for that matter. notice how those girls have the exact same face shape and features? besides, your hair is pretty short.

moved to fashion.
babecakes
do you know how long it's going to take you to grow your hair to that length or how much it's going to be to keep up with hair extensions? or how much styling it takes to get that much volume or how much damage is done teasing your hair daily? probably not huh. and your face doesn't suit that type of hair :).
angelrevelation
They look a little like... static-y mullets... ermm.gif I think very few people could pull it off, and like everyone else said, your hair would have to be much longer.
fire
Ew, myspace angles.
Laughsalot
so that hairsyle is like bangs with like layers around the face right? minus the poofy part in the back right? yeah i think you could pull it off. don't do that weird poofy part in the the back though.
Cataclysm
it looks like it really damages your hair, and your hair looks nice as it is =]
JokeInsideJoke
eewwwwww, dont ruin your hair by getting them done like THAT...... blink.gif
haylerbird
I think if you want to do your hair like that, then go for it. It's just hair. It grows back. I cut my hair with bangs. It looked dumb. Now, it's growing back.
I don't know how it would look on you. I'm not good at picturing things like that.
The only part of that cut that would damage your hair would be straightening it or putting heat to it along with dying it.
There is nothing wrong with liking something alot of other people like.
I think that hairstyle is cute as well.
It doesn't make you origional to not like it.
misoshiru
lol no. 1) it doesn't fit your face 2) your hair's too short unless you get extensions.
DoubleJ
omg.gif omg.gif omg.gif Why on earth would you even ask a question like that? Absolutely not, don't do it. It definitely doesn't fit your face, and to be honest, that hairstyle looks very silly.
xCutUpAngelxxx
Why is it that everyone wants "scene" hair now?

Basically, if you really wanted your hair like that, you'd need extentions, a crapload of hairspray, and a straightener (spell check).And it's best to layer your hair too.
me1issaaaa
Honestly, that looks like you let your baby sister use you as a mannequin for her "beauty parlor."

I would stick to the hair you've got thumbsup.gif
missnh
Your hair is way too short to do that right now. :/ And that hair honestly isn't very cute. o_0 But if you REALLY want it, you'd need extensions and short, choppy layers on top--almost like a mullet. Then you'd have to wax/tease the shorter hair upwards.
omgomgKATHY
don't get it.
those hair styles are both disgusting and overrated.
moorepocket
QUOTE(Steven @ Feb 6 2008, 05:15 PM) *
ew

rofl. LMAO.

So true. But not you though.
absinthe
Uhhh, honestly, these haircuts only suit a certain type of person, but with that said, you'd need extensions, bangs, layered hair, and wax. Put the wax in, and tease your hair. :)
Bitterissweet
Hey! I have that hairstyle! Not to be rude.. but.. It doesn't fit your face shape. And for all you people who say it's scene you guys are stupid. = = Americas like 293847293847293874928374 years behind taiwan japan and korea. That was the hairstyle over there like.. last year. So to be honest, It's a FOB haircut. And nonFOBS who have that haircut look stupid, poserish, and ugly. oro.gif
JokeInsideJoke
QUOTE(Steven @ Feb 6 2008, 05:15 PM) *
ew

you are a man of many words
Laughsalot
QUOTE(laelaekeke @ Feb 10 2008, 07:34 AM) *
Hey! I have that hairstyle! Not to be rude.. but.. It doesn't fit your face shape. And for all you people who say it's scene you guys are stupid. = = Americas like 293847293847293874928374 years behind taiwan japan and korea. That was the hairstyle over there like.. last year. So to be honest, It's a FOB haircut. And nonFOBS who have that haircut look stupid, poserish, and ugly. oro.gif

whoa. dude america is way ahead of fashion than in any of the asian countries. ew. well it might not be "scene" in your country cuz in korea and other asian countries stuffed little bunnies and pink little hearts and ribbons connected to jeans and fabric are all the rage. please. that would never exist in the high fashion world these days. it wouldn't even be close. get your facts straight.
transcendentalism

tbh, over here where i live (tx), that was the hairstyle two years ago. totally not a fob haircut.

and to say "hey that's my hairstyle" while stating that in taiwan/japan/korea that was the hairstyle last year... don't make you look too good. sryz, your hairstyle's totally from last year.
xCutUpAngelxxx
I'm lost as to what an "FOB" hairstyle is. T_T

But, yeah, laelaekeke, you just called your own hairstyle out of date.

Now that I think about it, wasn't big hair supposed to be popular in the '80s? XD
Simba
It's ok, I want that hair style too.

^ A "fob" (fresh of the boat, not Fall Out Boy, mind you) hairstyle typically refers to a really Asian style of hair, such as the "bob."

Even though I guess fob could technically refer to anything overseas.
xCutUpAngelxxx
Thank you for filling me in on that. :]
na-nancy
OHH.
it's kinda CUTE.
kinda emo-ish..
but very punky..haha.
i dk if you should do that MUCH to ur short hair.
i'd say...just do a little but of it?
not too much??
Heathasm
i printed out a hairstyle similar to that, i want to get it cut once my hair has more length
Note
The first one is just way to overrated if you actually think it's kawaii. It looks horrible on anyone without a pound of makeup on. Flatten down the hair and then it would look okay. Not original but it's better then a failed experiment.

The second one, lose the "pig tails" and it's damn cute. If you have the face and if you know how to wear it of course. A cute, innocent, closet rebel is kawaii in any book.

For you, looking at your face from that angle, I don't think any of those hairstyles will be worth having. They'll take a long time and they won't look as good on you.

Again, at that angle, it's hard to suggest a kawaii hair style for you. But if you want some reference. Here are some people that caught my eye recently.

Vanilla Mood - Emilee, the first one. I donno if it's her face or hair or her gracefulness that's making her super attractive . . . . you could try the hair I guess.
KiraPika - The one in the yellow. It's pretty short and it doesn't look bad. Might be a pain to mess with in the morning though.
superstitious
You have too cute of a face for that style. Not that the style isn't attractive, I just think it isn't you. That KiraPika example would possibly look good on you though.
mylittleMiracle
These hair styles are being called "MK" in hk...
SarahxJoy
Quite a few kids here in Vegas have their hairstyle like that, and if they can pull it off, I think it looks pretty edgy and cute. But I'm not sure if you'd be able to pull it off, since the picture you provided isn't a frontal. From the angle it was taken though, I'd have to go with what the others said and say..no, sorry. sweating.gif
veeevy
I want something like that..but less dramatic. I've been aiming for that hairstyle wayyy back. But I end up cutting them. LOL. XDD
I have NO clue what they are specifically called.
shoryuken
QUOTE(Amandaxownsx3 @ Feb 6 2008, 06:15 PM) *
heyy i was wondering, i wanna cut my hair, but i'm not sure if this style would look good with my face shape. i want a kawaii type hairstyle like these

all dat hairstylee alll gay... 4 u hairstylee... git u hair sumthang like diz...

http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/fiche.php?id=65

or

http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/fiche.php?id=544

dunnoo u ginnaa pulll dat offf... shifty.gif shifty.gif
michiko7
QUOTE(Amandaxownsx3 @ Feb 6 2008, 03:15 PM) *

and this is a pic of me

WHOAAA! O_____O those are old pictures of me! XD whaaa~ i feel a bit embarrassed~ >w<;
michiko7
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Feb 6 2008, 03:32 PM) *
You'd have to either grow your hair out for several months or get extensions.

Also, it'd be better if you provided a frontal photo of you, not a diagonal-ish one at an angle. But even so, I don't think the style would work with your facial shape.

Heh, everyone has a problem with my photo angles -____-
michiko7
QUOTE(fire @ Feb 6 2008, 11:44 PM) *
Ew, myspace angles.

Ew, your face.
michiko7
QUOTE(ProudLeechLover @ Feb 7 2008, 09:28 AM) *
eewwwwww, dont ruin your hair by getting them done like THAT...... blink.gif

OH GROW UP =____=
michiko7
QUOTE(laelaekeke @ Feb 9 2008, 05:34 PM) *

You're cool :]
Tung
^ hey michiko add me on myspace.

myspace.com/tungtwista
nikx618
dont get it, you look better the way you are.
than with that haircut o.O !
MissFits
I think that hairstyle looks like a more modern mullet.
I talked some girl I didn't even know into cutting her hair into a much cuter short style by comparing it to Billy Ray Cyrus' hair back in the day.
She was much happier after she did that.
Vyrrei
Scene hair=
shoryuken
wtf namee kawaiii... dat shiett soun madd lamme.. laugh.gif ...summ harr lookk goodd sum noo loookk goodd..
QUOTE(Tungster @ Jul 20 2008, 02:56 AM) *
^ hey michiko add me on myspace.

myspace.com/tungtwista

GIT DA SHIET... laugh.gif laugh.gif shifty.gif
michiko7
QUOTE(PrIncEoFSeXaPpeAL @ Jul 20 2008, 09:10 AM) *
wtf namee kawaiii... dat shiett soun madd lamme.. laugh.gif ...summ harr lookk goodd sum noo loookk goodd..

GIT DA SHIET... laugh.gif laugh.gif shifty.gif

type english, bastard -.-
michiko7
QUOTE(Vyrrei @ Jul 20 2008, 07:17 AM) *
Scene hair=

your face is

-_____- ooo buuurrrn~
------------NiEMKHA
i wanna cut my hair like that..
but at this moment.. its too short to do anything..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.