In order for us to help you, we only ask for you to follow some simple guidelines.
- Topic must be titled to reflect the question you are asking. This means you shouldn't title your topic "Help me" or "Confused" etc. (example: If you are asking about div positioning, title the topic "positioning your div" or "div positioning." We shouldnt have to guess what your topic is about.
- Please include a screenshot or url AND any coding used.
We need to see what your doing and your coding to help you.
- Please check your topic frequently. Your question may have been answered. If you do not respond within two weeks, your topic may be closed by a moderator and moved to the appropriate Resolved Topics forum if they decide that your question has been answered.
- After your question has reached a solution, please post to acknowledge that your problem has been solved, so a moderator can close the topic and move it to the appropriate Resolved Topics forum.
- No questions about any type of ad removal.
- No rants/complaints/questions about why your layout submission to createblog was rejected by a moderator. PM the moderator directly if you have any concerns with their decision.
Other guidelines you may want to follow:
- Check the Resolved Topics subforum, because your question may have been asked in the past.
- Check the tutorials and scripts sections of createblog.
- If you are asking about a particular layout provided by createblog, PM the designer that made it.
- Be polite. No one will help you if you are being rude.