Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what type of girls do rocker guys/emo guys like
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
nightsong
OH MY f**king GOD.
GothpunkGClover
Yeah that is true at times, but it's also very stereotypical. People condiser me an Emo kid. I've mostly dated cheer leaders/depressed/Prep girls. I really don't have a certain type of girl. But Emo kids mostly like girls that get rid of the bad and give good. Kinda what every guy wants?... _smile.gif
sin_escala
...ppl consider me an emo kid, but w/e. I dont really like labels. Anyways, i dont think there is one single type of girl that emo/rocker guys like. Just whatever.
177emories
i like a girl who has taste in clothing something with class and in a slick yet comfortable look... haha okay i'm a girl >_____<" but still i can comment on what i like girls wear right? =P
i_am_a_loser
it dont matter to me as long as she hot and cool
YourLostTragedy
I love EMO guys. Especially EMO boys in tight girl jeans.. I think that's hot right there.. Woot. wink.gif
distortedMIND
why don't you ask an emo guy? happy.gif
krnxswat
It really depends on the person. happy.gif
nightsong
why don't you ask an emo guy?

i was hoping their would be atleast one emo guy here. haha i don`t know a lot of emo guys.
DoOdOox3
QUOTE(PAULiNE_x @ Jun 8 2004, 10:54 PM)
i`m a girl and i was wondering what type of girls do rockers/emos like. pretty, quiet/shy, slutty (eep), outgoing, rocker girls, etc? but i doubt there are any of the two that go to cb. i read somewhere that wild punk rockers liked quiet/shy girls? can anyone help me? sad.gif

wow i neeeeed to know this 2.. grl thatz a great question!!

really? rockers like queit girls?

yeh i doubt any emo boys here.. ::sob sob::
ryfitaDF
QUOTE(YourLostTragedy @ Jun 10 2004, 10:36 PM)
I love EMO guys. Especially EMO boys in tight girl jeans.. I think that's hot right there.. Woot. wink.gif

fXc!

fashon core! girl jeans, white belt, and hair plastered to the side. GOT BEEF?!

emo guys go for emo girls. duh. what's the poitn of descrimination if they're just gunna mix things up?
pengu1n
how bout a girl with some class, gee you cant find that alot around here these days. oh yea, one that wears thongs.. rolleyes.gif
xtremeliquid
I agree. It just depends on the person.
aznrocksta
im an emo kid

i like gurls that are a lady on the street and a freak in the bed.

as quoted by ludacris
watanuki
i'd like a girl who would just simply understand how you're feeling... AND it would be great if she listened to the same music as you.... happy.gif
Mr. Psychotic
if they are cool and all and they dont care bout me rocking out then it doesnt really matter

emo guys go for emo girls. duh. what's the poitn of descrimination if they're just gunna mix things up?

DUDE thats soooo true!!!!!!
JlIaTMK
ahhhh steriotypes i duno ask the person themselves
tootsie_kiddo
QUOTE(krnxswat @ Jun 17 2004, 9:33 AM)
It really depends on the person. happy.gif

i think so too
deadxblonde
[FONT=Optima]
hm... im totally in the rock scene... my boyfriend is a rocker and im sooooo not shy or quiet so it kinda depends on the person
-lucy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.