Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kissing during sex
Forums > Community Center > Relationships
xbeautifuldisaster
Yeah, if a guy is kissing you while doing it, versus doing it without kissing, what does it mean?

To be more specific, making out. Like, does it mean the sex isn't just casual sex? Idk, I was curious.
tokyo-rose
I think it's natural for people to kiss each other when having sex. It doesn't mean he likes you any less if he doesn't kiss you.
mishyerr
I don't think it means much; it just depends on the guy. Ask him.
oXMuhNirvanaXo
I think it is diffrent for every guy. Some relationships the girl dosen't kiss during sex and then others it is just the other way around. I would be kinda upset if me and my boyfriend didn't kiss at least once while having sex. I love kissing. :-/
Cujiine
Well I wouldn't have an opinion since I'm WAY too young... but umm I don't know I guess I'd want a kiss... I don't know
multifaceted
I think if you kiss during sex, it becomes more romantic? I'm not sure though.
datass
Its chemistry.

When you're turned on, it makes you want to touch the other person.
me1issaaaa
In my opinion, I think kissing during sex makes it more personal. I mean, obviously, sex is personal, but kissing just adds it to a whole new level of chemistry and passion and everything. I think there's a huge difference.
priyas
In my opinion, kissing during sex means that the person has feelings towards another person.
misanthropist
Uh, I thought kissing during sex was just natural? I don't think it becomes so much more romantic than sex already is, or whatever. It's just an instinct for two people having sex? Dumb question.
pkbabe
I think kissing during sex is showing that he kinda cares about what YOU'RE getting out of it to. Not just hitting it until he cums

Totally agree with you...sad I'm not the kissing though sad.gif but then again we have only done it 2 times & we barely knew each other so who knows.

Dumb question

NOT a dumb question...its a good one happy.gif
Monochrome.
I think kissing during sex is showing that he kinda cares about what YOU'RE getting out of it to. Not just hitting it until he cums

yeah i agree.
kissing is more of the romantic "i love you" aspect of sex.
Kontroll
It's for stimulation. I'm sure there are some guys out there that want to be romantic and will kiss during sex, but most of the time its just for pleasure. Doesn't mean diddly squat.
chaoticchrissy
most of the time when people have sex or 'make love' making out happens. but when two people just f**k, its diffrent and if there is kissing its so aggressive. i think kissing shows a lot of emotion.
Rachel
QUOTE(Wo0yaPo0ya @ Feb 21 2007, 6:45 PM) *
I think it's natural for people to kiss each other when having sex.

Agreed. Kissing just kind of happens when it's right. It doesn't make sex more romantic; if anything maybe more passionate.
Uronacid
I would say that sometimes it happens, and sometimes doesn't. Seriously, a lot of sexual positions don't allow for kissing... although, I think I would like to kiss while having sex the most.
turntabletux
QUOTE(icy_wonderland @ Feb 21 2007, 10:11 PM) *
Its chemistry.

When you're turned on, it makes you want to touch the other person.

Agreed

QUOTE(Uronacid @ Feb 26 2007, 11:36 PM) *
I would say that sometimes it happens, and sometimes doesn't. Seriously, a lot of sexual positions don't allow for kissing... although, I think I would like to kiss while having sex the most.

Agreed again. I do a lot of laughing as well, sex shouldn't be serious.
EddieV
iono I kiss during sex....
Kontroll
QUOTE(No Fear @ Mar 2 2007, 12:03 PM) *
iono I kiss during sex....

You have sex? laugh.gif XD.gif
megggnasty
i don't really think it means much, but ask him yourself.
i think i'd prefer kissing during sex though... it's just more intimate that way, imo.
sometimes things get a bit, you know, vigorous and it's a bit hard to do both at once.
shifty.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.