Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: little sis, bigger boobs?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
Lillyann
This is seriously bothering me. My younger sister has bigger breasts than I do. This would not bother me so much if i actually had boobs, but i don't! i am 14 (almost 15!) and my sister is 12. My "breasts" are these buds and i am still in a trainiing. She is wearing a real bra. i know, i am still young and plenty of time to grow more but it bothers me that my sis caught up to my friends before I did. It's not fair! Has this happned to anyone else? Will I ever "catch up" to my little sis?
Uronacid
hahahahahhahahaha... sorry
Jeng
LOL way to bring her down.
uhm give it time, maybe shes eating more stuff that makes boobs grow than you.aka the things in everyday food :[ or shes just growning faster.
Magical_Boris
Not everybody is the same, d/w if hers are bigger than yours!
Synthetic.Love
I know this isn't exactly the advice you want to hear, but everyone's different. You may "catch up to her," but you may not. And, as you said, you've got a lot of time to fill out and stuff. Don't worry about it.
helloxtine
it's all right... my sister is 18 and is at her full height and i am 12 and just as tall as her :] i'm pretty flat right now to but i still have alot of blubber above that area... which means i not fully developed yet..
salcha4u
Well, my younger sister has bigger boobs and ass than me. But she is fatter.
fagget
Why are you complaining? My mom's the oldest out her six sisters.
And she has the smallest boobs.
Everyone else is topheavy. has c's. And she just had to get a B. Passing it on to me. You think I'm happy being stuck at a B? :[[[[[
You want to know what B stands for? BARELY BOOBS.

mad.gif
WHIMSICAL 0NE
Here's what I think. Everyone's body is different and you shouldn't compare yourself to your sister, or anyone else for the matter. (Too bad I don't even take my own thoughts for fact.) And I would deffinately suggest wearing a padded bra. You mentioned you were in training bras so I don't know if you implyed that you were wearing them aswell.
But padded bras will shape your chest better and also make them look more "full"... thus increasing your confidence. lol.
Lillyann
QUOTE(Uronacid @ Oct 2 2006, 6:59 AM) *
hahahahahhahahaha... sorry

You are really mean!

Well, my younger sister has bigger boobs and ass than me. But she is fatter.

Yeah, my sis weighs more than I do, but i wouldn't say she is fat. I dunno i guess I just assumed that sisters developed around the same age, cuz of genetics or whatever. Guess not. It is hard not to worry about it sometimes. I would not be surprised if she got her first period before me too. ermm.gif
salcha4u
My sister got her period three days before mine. We're 2.5 years apart :/
Lillyann
QUOTE(ICKY GIRLLL @ Oct 2 2006, 2:50 PM) *
Everyone else is topheavy. has c's. And she just had to get a B. Passing it on to me. You think I'm happy being stuck at a B? :[[[[[
mad.gif

Are you kidding? Heck, I don't even NEED a bra. I would love to be in your shoes, er, bra. tongue.gif
sofakinglazy
QUOTE(salcha4u @ Oct 2 2006, 4:02 PM) *
My sister got her period three days before mine. We're 2.5 years apart :/

HAHAHHAHHAHHAhAHHAH
My Cinderella.
Man, that sucks. Just give it time.

QUOTE(ICKY GIRLLL @ Oct 2 2006, 6:50 PM) *
mad.gif
^ I have A. Almost there!
sofakinglazy
Stop worrying about it. I got a AA.
Trinie
give it time. ur still young.
**Lucy*
Oh sweetie don't worry! hug.gif hug.gif many girls would like to have small breasts. Plus u probably are a late bloomer. As you still haven't had ur first period i guess your breasts will start growing then.. By thirteen I was already wearing 34C but homestly i didn't find it cool. My friend used to have no boobs at all but when she became fifteen it was like an explosion biggrin.gif she needs a 34c now. So don't worry. My friend never worried about her breasts and she finally was satisfied.
Infinite.
Well I don't really see a point to this topic, simply put yoru a late bloomer. Perhaps you inhertied the other side of the family then she did. Talk to your mom about it. -shrugs- I don't know know what to tell you, by your post it sounds like you just needed to vent out.
shinysparkle3
it depends.
bbkm34
AGHHH OMG! THAT IS THE SAME WITH ME! my little sister is 14, and shes got ALOT bigger boobs than me! and guess what? im 17, and i still have the tiniest boobs. its like an AA.
i heard papaya makes boobs bigger. i started eating them.. even though i hate it.
orgasm
Psh.

Be happy with your small breasts. Bigger isn't better at all.
demolished
DO BOOBS PUSHUP !
DRINK MILK
GRAB AND STRETCH EVERYDAY.
EXCERISE IT!
sofakinglazy
Can I touch?
Lillyann
QUOTE(Infinite. @ Oct 3 2006, 8:53 AM) *
Well I don't really see a point to this topic, simply put yoru a late bloomer. Perhaps you inhertied the other side of the family then she did. Talk to your mom about it. -shrugs- I don't know know what to tell you, by your post it sounds like you just needed to vent out.

Yea, venting was a big part of my post. I guess I am just frustrated. Watching my lil sis get boobs and hips before I did just sorta pushed me over the edge. lol I guess I also wanted to see if there was anybody else like me. And if I had any hope. hehe

Be happy with your small breasts. Bigger isn't better at all.

Yeah, that's what people keep telling me. I think i would be happy with small breasts. It's just the NO BREASTS thing that's bothering me. lol. Ok that is not exactly true. But really they hardly count as breasts.

ANyways, thanks for listening and the responses. I guess i will just have to wait it out. *sigh*
Kathleen
C'est la vie. shrug.gif I'm in the same boat, though, so don't feel too bad. laugh.gif
demolished
AA is not healthy. it's a disorder.
kimmytree
I have the same problem.

I'm 17, and my sisters 13. We're basically the same size and weight, except im basically flat chested, and her's are like 10x bigger than mine.

I have to buy my bras from the little girls department, because they dont really carry my size in the normal section. :[

QUOTE(Spiritual Winged Aura @ Oct 5 2006, 12:34 AM) *
AA is not healthy. it's a disorder.

How is it a disorder? AA is basically for girls who are thin and have no boobs.
rainie8847
aww c'est dommage...
well dont worry, cheer up!
im sure u'll catch up to her!
she probably just develops faster, every1 is different.
or maybe u could ask ppl for tips on how to make ur boobs bigger! =]
good luck
Trinie
i have the big boobs! lol so maybe if i had an younge sis, they could have small boobs?? lol
shiruji
QUOTE(Lillyann @ Oct 2 2006, 4:36 PM) *
This is seriously bothering me. My younger sister has bigger breasts than I do. This would not bother me so much if i actually had boobs, but i don't! i am 14 (almost 15!) and my sister is 12. My "breasts" are these buds and i am still in a trainiing. She is wearing a real bra. i know, i am still young and plenty of time to grow more but it bothers me that my sis caught up to my friends before I did. It's not fair! Has this happned to anyone else? Will I ever "catch up" to my little sis?

Okey, first, I think you shouldn't care so much about it. After all, she is younger than you, you are the oldest. And the sisters or brothers that arent born first, many of them grows faster than the first kid in the family. It's a fact, I think.
And besides, when you're older, your body will be okey, while you sister's breasts probably will be big.. "boobies". So after all, you will probably be happy when you're older. (if you don't want very big boobies, of course. But, never mind. Be proud of you body!!!!!!!
Psychotic
Everyone grows at a differnt rate. So don't worry about it, you'll catch up soon.
iheartsimba
It's actually kinda opp. for me....my sister is like a 32 A and I am a 36C/D. She's 20...I'm 16...she used to always tell me how unfair it was because when she was 16 and I was 12 I was probably bigger than her even then...I mean I like having big boobs but it's no exactly the greatest thing in the world...althought my sister is pretty flat she still has a really pretty, petite figure. I would do anything to be that skinny! But don't worry about it right now, I mean what can you do? You might just be developing later...who knows maybe you'll end up bigger than her? :)
magicfann
if your little sister has bigger boobs than you...

well..

YOULUZ

i mean theres nothing else to say
you BROKE my BOARDS
pix plz
demolished
QUOTE(happykmd @ Oct 4 2006, 9:45 PM) *
I have the same problem.

I'm 17, and my sisters 13. We're basically the same size and weight, except im basically flat chested, and her's are like 10x bigger than mine.

I have to buy my bras from the little girls department, because they dont really carry my size in the normal section. :[

How is it a disorder? AA is basically for girls who are thin and have no boobs.

Really? Have you ever seen a tube-ish breast? It's not normal.
imnoxonesmemory
maybe shes eating more stuff, that makes boobs grow, than you

whoever said that.. eating certain foods will not make your boobs grow.

hey. i've got the same "problem" as you like to put it. my sister is 13, i'm 16 and she's a DD whilst i'm only a B.
don't worry about it... people grow differently and you may, or may not, catch up. but honestly. don't worry about it too much!

be positive. there are good sides to this :)
Stefanny
^^ Holy crap! Double D's! Just to say, when you eat more than you need, you gain weight. With weight comes fat. With fat comes more fat that goes to your boobs, lol.
espressive
Aha, NO! She wishes. But then again, I'm almost 16 and she's only starting puberty at the age of 10. So I'll enjoy the years that my boobs are bigger than hers happy.gif
c.moore
_smile.gif
pandamonium
my little sister has bigger boobs than me so what. ahah jk i dont have a sister nor do i have boobs.

but there are a lot of situations like this, where the younger sister is prettier and they hate each other blah blah blah
Lillyann
Actually it really isn't THAT bad. i do athletics so having a small chest is good in that way. i hope I do not come off as complaining too much. It's just that my lack of breasts and hips does make me feel like a little girl sometimes and i don't like that. But what can you do right?
espressive
QUOTE(Lillyann @ Oct 8 2006, 11:02 PM) *
It's just that my lack of breasts and hips does make me feel like a little girl sometimes and i don't like that. But what can you do right?

IMPLANTS!

totally kidding, but a possibility, never the less
F_L_I_P
QUOTE(magicfann @ Oct 5 2006, 5:44 PM) *

well..

YOULUZ

HAHAHA XD.gif
Smoogrish
QUOTE(magicfann @ Oct 5 2006, 6:44 PM) *

well..

YOULUZ

Jeffrey, I love you. throb.gif Although that was a horrible thing to say. You must be "horribad". XD.gif

You'll catch up eventually, and even if you don't, it's nothing to worry about. Who said bigger boobs were better?
xklipse
lol>< sorry..
mine are bigger than my big sis, its a gene thing. She inherited that from my mum side, and I got it from my dad side (not that he had boobs or anything O.o, but I heard that his sisters were bloomers)

im 18 and my sis is 23.
She doesn't mind much though, lol, I dont care, and we never compare. Even though she told me once that girls with big boobs are dumb -.-;;
kimmytree
QUOTE(Spiritual Winged Aura @ Oct 6 2006, 3:29 AM) *
Really? Have you ever seen a tube-ish breast? It's not normal.

Tube-ish? Whaaat?
strawberry_sundae
sigh.. i'd really love to be in your shoes though :D err bra.. anyway.. I've got these massive boobs for a 16 year old, and the front part of my shirts are always "hanging" LOL XD

plus, bigger isnt always better ^_^; it sucks when these old nasty perverted dudes stare at my breasts from across the hall / train aisle o_o; and they're quite a bother sometimes XD;

dont feel bad :D i was pretty much flat chested when i was your age o_o; i literally went "FWOOM" when i became 15 XD; who knows, maybe you'd be the same too XD
katiecakess
dont feel alone.. really.
in this case, im the younger sister, but my sister has smaller boobs.
my friend is also in the same case.

_unsure.gif
sweetxxdreamz
I'm only an A...But that's just because I'm starting...It doesn't matter that your sister has bigger boobs than you! Just be glad you have them! I'm like the youngest in my entire family...3r youngest female...And often my cousin(s) and my mom like to tease or joke around about how I have 'little tits' XD But at least I have em right? I have an A and I'm proud! ^-^ It'll probably grow...But A stands for Awesome! XDD
xXSydneyXx
ah, don't be a whiney baby.
some girls are faster developers.
I have a friend who I grew up with & when I was 12 & she was 11
she had bigger boobs than me.
but now I have bigger boobs than her.
you never know, you may be bigger than her someday. [:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.