Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: have you ever seen your siblings naked ?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
randomness025
have you ever seen your siblings naked and they did it on purpose to you jw cuz that happened lotz of times and it was so wrong cuz it was my brother i keep telling him hes a fag cuz he dosent care if anyone sees him like that esspecially"in his family" and he dosent know what the hell fag means and its freakin hillarious.

omgosssh you just did a topic on that srry guys.
aznxdreamer
what? not on purpose no, thats just wrong...especially cuz they're your sibling.
i walked in on my bro showernig once. we were in china and the doors in china dont really lock, so i just walked in on him. luckily i just saw his backside.
iNyCxShoRT
Yes; but this was a few years back. She was scared (possibly from a scary movie) so she told me to sit and wait for her as she showered. So I had to sit there and keep her company while I sat on the toilet seat and talked to her as she took a shower. _dry.gif
Blow_Don't_SUCK
I've seen my older sister naked a lot when we used to share a bathroom (we owned 1 floor all to ourseleves) but now I fortunately don't.
xcaitlinx
i've seen my little brother (he's 4 years old) naked and it's not a big deal since he's just a toddler.
phylastein
um i saw my big brother naked, but we were like, 4 and 6, so its not like i remember anything. it was ages ago. like... 11 years maybe? something like that.
voguelove
your post is kinda..confusing. i dont have any siblings but ive seen my dog naked. biggrin.gif
Eryi
Yes, but he doesn't know better so I wouldn't call him a faggot..
Lil Dr69on
me n my cousin used to do the shower together so... yeh
_sarcastic_
i've seen my little bro naked he was 4 now i don't thankfully
when i was young i've seen my cousin naked cause we used to shower together after swimming
BOLIN_Vee
QUOTE(APPLEjuicex @ Mar 14 2006, 9:10 AM) *
your post is kinda..confusing. i dont have any siblings but ive seen my dog naked. biggrin.gif

same
Paradox of Life
QUOTE(APPLEjuicex @ Mar 14 2006, 12:10 PM) *

No way, me too. And my fish and my hamster and my cat and my rat. biggrin.gif

I've seen my brother naked and he's 11.... he still runs around the house naked. It's disgusting.
xklipse
God, I wish I never do.
Mickey
^True that. laugh.gif
xosteffanator
Yea.
My lil sister tries to moon me all the time after she's out of the shower..eww it' disgusting
TAiNTEDxMEMORiES
QUOTE(Lil Dr69on @ Apr 1 2006, 3:51 AM) *
me n my cousin used to do the shower together so... yeh

Yeah me too. But we were like 4 or 5 so whatev. And I've seen my lil bro naked but he's ony 6 so that's not to big a deal either.
i_liek_sushi
^ I used to take a bath with my cousin too!! But we were young, and we still wore shorts so we weren't all naked.

My brother's 8, I've seen him naked, so it's no big deal.
AnnahhbeL
I've seen my brother naked before.
ehh..he was running around the whole house screaming "I'M NAKED!"
sillakilla220
i see my stepsister naked everytime i have sex with her
xosteffanator
^umm keep it pg13
xXMomoBubbleTeaXx
Yeah, it's so GROSSS.. my lil brother is always showing off his titties && always going around the house naked.. I mean I can understand if it's a lil 5 year old && he jusst wants to be free && have fun with his naked self.. but c'mon now my brother is like what 11 years old && in the 5th grade about to be in the 6th grade as a matter of fact!!..lol.. OHHHH GOD.. lord please help him in your holy name.. I'm so overwhelmed with how open he is!!.. biggrin.gif Well thats my brother for you!!.. but I still love him!!.. _smile.gif
monkeyboi218
no .
EddieV
My brother's 10 years old, and he still walks around the house naked after taking a shower. It annoys the crap out of me.
think!IMAGINARILY
first of all, what's the point of posting this in the boy's locker when it's mostly girls who have responded?

and no. i think it's gross if it was on purpose.
fathomlessdame
haha...i see my little sister naked all the time...shes like 9... we share a room so its like we normally do.....

and my little brother by 19 months...we used to shower togethor and take baths togethor all the time when we were really little. and recently... hes walked in on my in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower and i was completely without clothes. wanted to punch him. and i walked in on him once.... i kept my eyes away from everything though twas rather embarresing
sprezzatura
Only back then when we were little kids, no biggie.
Utish
Several times (not in purpose). And it was not disgusting nor pleasantly. It's just natural to have a body.
SuzieRawkSoxx
My little sister has this tendency of taking dumps in her fisher price potty WHILE I TAKE SHOWERS... shes not really LOOKING shes 3 . but um yes its kinda weird she waits the whole day till i take a shower.. blink.gif
SarahxJoy
I have seen both of my brother's naked.

I've seen my older (by two years) brother naked when we were little itty bitty kiddies. It happens. And as for my younger brother, we're nine years apart and I've had to change his diapers and give him baths a lot of times, so yeah I've seen him naked.

At a certain age though, nakedness should be kept to one's self. _smile.gif
colleen92
QUOTE(sillakilla220 @ Apr 4 2006, 8:32 PM) *
i see my stepsister naked everytime i have sex with her

um...gross your stepsister?

anyways, i haven't seen my sister naked since we were like 5 and 6. we used to shower together but it's been a long time and personally i'd like it to stay that way.
Smoogrish
^ laugh.gif OHMYGOSH, SAME HERE!

That was horrible.
MissSwim
um. this is embarassing, but once. i was home alone, and i forgot to bring a change of clothes to the shower with me, so i figured i could just walk to my room, so im walking to my room, and my brother (17) just happened to burst through the front door and dash up his room at that second. he saw my backside and was like "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!?"

but i walked in on him taking a piss once. by accident.
Uronacid
there is nothing i can say to this.... oher than, that is some seriously f**ked up sh*t
jEllyBeaNs
ya but i dont kno if shes done it on purpose. but with me since its jus me, my sis, and my mom its not really tht big of a deal.
mylittleMiracle
no.luckily.=)
neemmo
AHAHAHHA YES
mezeni
iik... first when i saw this post i was like "dude..." just so i can comment on how controversial/iik this type of post can be... then i realized that we were once young too. anyways... wanting to see your sibling members nude when you are past the age of puberty is wrong... oh and keep the brotha/sista "lovin" outside the family.
randomness025
whats controversial/iik and my bro is 12and in puberty gets undressed wear everyone can c him hello he aint 5 or anything like that and he moons me all the rime total gross.
fathomlessdame
my brother randomly moons me just for the hell of it cuz he thinks its funny. hes so immature
midnite
My brother runs out of the bathroom in his undies screaming im captain underpants with the towel around his neck after his shower. and occasionally he likes to moon people too. stubborn.gif
jenniez618
hmm i have see my older sister naked so many times, so it's not like a surprise..lol..we use to take showers together when we were really young.
miszxjojo
im an only child.. so i obv. dont have any siblings lol
but i've seen my cousins naked..
i've seen.. 2 cousins and 1 niece on my mom's side
they're like little little itty bitty kids so yeah lol

an my 2 cousins on dads side.. one is a girl and the other is a boy and we're all 2 yrs apart well im in the middle though.. but anyway, when we were little we showered together so i kinda saw my boy cousin's 'thing' and another time i saw his 'thing' is when me and his sister [the girl lol] were eatting something and we had to wash our hands and he was taking a piss and it was funny when his sister touched his piss lmao

and i've seen his sister naked a lot cuz we used to shower together so yeah lol
Mystic Eyes
A few times. When my younger brother would dance naked while singing in the bedroom. And when my youngest brother would kinda do the same or flash his bum out to the family. Also my baby step brother would run around the house like he was free, XD.gif

My mind will never be the same because of those experiences.
Joshieboi
ummmm.... my lil bro seen me naked in the morning cause i was sleeping naked and he woke me up
freak411
Of course I have. I see my twin sister nude 24/7. & have my whole lifeSince our parents died 1 year ago. They left us millions & the house. So we don't need to work. So my sister & i walk around the house nude all day & french kiss all the time. We make love many times a day in our parent's bed. (We took each other's virginity in their bed). We also sleep together in the nude. B/c we have slept that way since we were babies. We also shower & take baths together. My twin sister is pregnant with our twins. (a boy & a girl.) she is due in a few days. we both couldn't be happier cool.gif
after we found out she was pregnant. we also found out that our parents were siblings along with our grandparents & great grandparents
laurellesions
only when my older brother and i were little. we had to bathe together when we were toddlers.

but (thankfully) it's been a really really long time.
aaayotiffany
i've seen my brother naked when he was like 4, now he's 13. so not ever since then, lol. and he's never seen me naked. so yeah.
Sprague
QUOTE(freak411 @ Apr 24 2008, 05:21 PM) *
Of course I have. I see my twin sister nude 24/7. Since our parents died 1 year ago. They left us millions & the house. So we don't need to work. So my sister & i walk around the house nude all day & french kiss all the time. We make love many times a day in our parent's bed. (We took each other's virginity in their bed). We also sleep together in the nude. We also shower & take baths together. My twin sister is pregnant with our twins. she is due in a few days. we both couldn't be happier cool.gif
after we found out she was pregnant. we also found out that our parents were siblings along with our grandparents & great grandparents

That's a bit far-fetched. A bit is an understatement.

I haven't seen my brothers naked, but they've walked in on me in the shower a couple of times. Not that I minded, I mean, they used to give me baths when I was a baby. Nothing to be ashamed of. Though I did throw the shampoo bottle at him. o_O
mizzkewl06
never seen either of my brothers naked & vice-versa, but i've seen my sister naked a few times... not on purpose. She probably saw me naked too... (we shared a room). no biggie, we're only 2 years & 10 days apart.
Luna5
I accidentally saw my brother naked when he was coming out of the shower and I didn't know he was in the bathroom. I think he was 20 at the time and I was 15. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.