Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Asians with dyed blonde hair
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
sprezzatura
How do you think of Asian girls who dyed their straight hair blonde (the really light blonde)?
I think it is eww and looks really ugly on them because their hair roots are black, while the rest are all blonde.

Many Koreans (no offense) at my school dyed their hair this way.

The majority looks bad with it, but some might look really pretty, it depends, but still a eww to me.
annalucky
Personally, I don't like it. It just contrasts too much. There are some girls that can pull it off. But around where I live, most asian girls have dyed their hair to a light brown with blonde highlights.

It's like another kind of makeup.
Hiphop d[-_-]b
Some of my friends say its a disgrace. I dont really care. I think if they want to be blonde, then let them. But real talk i dont like it either.
stephinika
eh, they can do what they want but it depends. it looks good on some people, not so good on others.
fameONE
I'm all for staying true to yourself.

However, I went to HIN not too long ago and the models that had blonde hair were bangin.

Do what you do.
Chii
i hate it when asian girls do it because it looks so weird. it's not really blonde, it's like orangey and they don't even get the dye job right.
lovescream
yuck, i dont like it either. Haha, imagining myself as a blonde would make me run up to any asian with blonde-dyed hair and go EWW YOUR HAIR IS UGGGLYYYYY.
Simply_unique
well its their hair.. do what they want but let me tell you... its like hair.. GONE REALLY WRONG.. It DOES clash.. i'm korean.. but I WOULD NEVER DO THAT.. Everyone at my school does the whole light brown highlights.. I just cant imagine myself blonde either.. My friend and I was talking about that once though. .and i said.. ur kidding imagine ME with blonde hair.. and after that she said.. never mind... yea but i'd rather dye it red at the ends..
MrElsewhere
some girls can pull it off, and some can't.

i personally like the black hair :]
jamieus
Uhuh, yeah it does really clash quite bad with the skin tone and jet black eyes lol. Anyway, Jet Black hair is an awesome color; have you seen how many "caucasion" girls are dying their hair black, lately?

Though I do like black hair with red tints or even pink streaks haha.
Gigi
A definite no. It just doesn't look good, with huge contrasts and whatnot...

Blonde highlights I can SORT OF accept, but still it's hard to bear.

The people at my school who would do that...probably Vietnamese or Vietnamese wannabes. There was only one Korean girl who did it, but instead of the slutty look she went for cute Korean girl. It sorta worked.

Eh. Power to ya.
lilnatcat
U think that looks too contrasted?

Think of the Asian girls especially Japanese ones who fully tan themselves....and I mean really really tanned....have fully light blonde hair.. then have layers and layers of makeup on.
islandkiss
eww. my mom dyes her hair dark red. I've always thought she looked better with her natural color. but it depends on each person. highlights are okay I guess
gelionie
I personally don't think light blonde hair suits Asians very much, so that a big no from me.
Weird addiction
Blonde doesn't go with Asians...
swishersweet
i think its sexy biggrin.gif boa had her hair died once and it was pretty hot biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
mzbbc
hm i think some girls look pretty like that... but a lot of times it just ends up looking trashy and lame. mellow.gif

i guess it really just depends on what you can pull off.
MeLoNiSyUmMy
im chines myself and have dyed my hair to a brown color. i think the brown looks nice. but the blonde would just look..sick.
RiC3xBoy
Ehhh. It should depend on the person's face, not their ethnicity.
HappyHeart
I think blonde hair on Asian girls (and guys) looks bad. It doesn't match and makes them look like wannabes. Natural is pretty.
Latina Babii
You're a fool if you want to change your natural hair color (aka me I was stupid and dyed my hair) but I dyed my hair back to black. I think it wouldn't work. Just too much contrast.
Simply_unique
QUOTE(lil_nat_cat @ Dec 20 2005, 1:21 AM)
U think that looks too contrasted?

Think of the Asian girls especially Japanese ones who fully tan themselves....and I mean really really tanned....have fully light blonde hair.. then have layers and layers of makeup on.

uh..well i have a light tan and it works on me... especially since i have black hair (since dye doesnt really work on me cuz my hairs just way too dark) and its a natural tan not the fake bake.. cuz i live in hawaii and trust me its hard NOT to tan in hawaii esp if you tan very easily like me
silver-rain
Yeah, I think it looks really bad. But I guess it depends because some people can pull it off while others cannot.
AnnahhbeL
i'm asian and have the first layer of my hair dyed blond before...it looked ok but after a while i got bored with it so i just dyed to light brown again -.-
bobbster
eww. personally, i think that most asians who go blonde looked better when they had dark hair.
Eternally_Yours
it depends. some girls suit it and some girls... should stick to their natural hair color. haha.
teeners4
it depends on the girl.

they will either end up looking

terrible
trashy/slutty
cute

haha so it depends on the person
LiLCUTiEFR0MDAYAY
ewww
shortiiex
ugh..i don't like it when they do that..it ruins they're whole look.
if tehy do that, they are usually FOBS....and i am not trying to offend anyone
StubbornFemme
I, personally don't like it either-but hey, it's how they like the way their hair is colored or/and cut. So who cares, because their self-expression; just like clothes. You pick what you wanna wear and how to wear it.
m.ar.i.a
it doesnt look very good at most but few looks okay i guess. but i've never really actually seen asian with blonde dyed hair... only korean celebrities of the 1980-90s
maryissa
I dont like the look of an Asian with blonde hair. It looks weird.
iNyCxShoRT
Only some asians can pull off that look. So its sort of in the middle.
blackxpearl
I've seen a few asians that have dyed their heir blonde and I think it looks cool. And one of the guys in Feeder has his hair dyed blonde and he's asian. Looks wicked and kinda hot. Acctually I had a dream about him the other day. o.o I've been having weird dreams lately.
littleswallow
I personally don't like it
HolyMoly
I think asian people are beautiful just the way they are.
smearedmakeup
I don't think someone with black hair should dye their hair, or highlight their hair with a platinum blonde color.
I think if it was more of a yellow-ish tone, than blonde. It looks better that way.
I would like to dye my bangs a yellow-ish gold color.
synthase
im asian and i would never try dying my hair blonde!
~~
msz. hixfive
WHOngos144
Asian girl + blonde hair = no no
seremela_culnamo
No way. My friend has blonde highlights and it's so weird on her. It's a disagrace when Asians dye their hair blonde and when they are asked about their hair colour or simply from online surveys, they say they have blonde hair or something. _dry.gif
aznxdreamer
its gross.

and its even grosser when they girls really tanned.

actually i think its like that with everyone...

tanned girls with blond hair is just major ew.
5ayuri
I've seen some asian girls with dyed blonde hair, and I don't like it.
wind&fire
well who cares... one time in my life im going to dye my hair all blonde...
gnawxela
ewww no... not in a million years

but red doesnt look that bad
mouse_3k
Some can pull it off. Most cannot.
HoodieObsessed
ok.

I donno, I think it looks kinda funky myself...but I guess it looks a bit weird. I donno. whatever the girl wants is fine
nightowl89
jet black all the way cool.gif

haha...(im asian) me with blonde hair...i think my friends would die of laughter! laugh.gif
jennyjenny
Yeah, some of them can pull of the strawberry blonde ish thing, but others look really gross. I think if it's highlighted blonde it's okay.
demolished
It looks good with certain girls.

I saw an interesting pretty girl with ...
High cheek bone
thin cheek, not chubby.
dark eye makeup
right skin brightness
no big mouth
narrow-ish nose.
lilnatcat
QUOTE(Simply_unique @ Dec 20 2005, 4:34 PM)
uh..well i have a light tan and it works on me... especially since i have black hair (since dye doesnt really work on me cuz my hairs just way too dark) and its a natural tan not the fake bake.. cuz i live in hawaii and trust me its hard NOT to tan in hawaii esp if you tan very easily like me

Light tan is alright, but some girls really tan themselves......... they look kinda like milk chocolate............ and then they have heavy makeup on thats a lot of the pearly coloured kind! Plus the very bleached and blonde hair.............

Looks scary!! Light tan is alright....... the ones i'm talking about, u look at them and u think of milk chocolate.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.