4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Any beauty tipz?, i no toothpaste can help zitz any other?
yuRi22
post Jul 18 2005, 05:25 PM
Post #51

Group: Member
Member No: 173,249

After you make coffee... use the stuff that's left (grains?) to rub your body while in the shower. It exfoliates your skin.

Steep about 4 roses worth of petals in hot water for about 10 min and then put the liquid (without the petals) in a spritz bottle for a refreshing feel.

To fix a flushed face boil water, put into a spritz bottle and put a bag of camomile tea. Let it cool completely before using it on yourself.

Sea water helps clear away skin problems.

Stretch before showering... you'll sweat more in the shower then drink lots of water.

Don't rub your hair with towel... pat it dry.

Get out more! Sunshine makes you feel good. Feeling good = looking good. happy.gif

CloudNine
post Jul 18 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #52

Member No: 145,762

Eating almonds every day makes your hair more shiney.
Drink lots of water
Get enough sleep
Do not put toothpaste on zits for god's sake it's for your mouth
Brush your teeth everyday, scientists are currently conducting a study in which they believe people who brush their teeth more often live longer. Why? Because they think the plaque that's in our mouth is swallowed and it deposites into our arteries/veins thus creating problems. Strange eh?
Eat healthy but yes chocolate is fine. Life's to short anyway, why not enjoy it =)
Always wear the right size bra, 8 in 10 girls wear the wrong size.
Vitamin E, avacado, and mayonnaise are great when put in your hair for awhile
Ketchup takes the green out of blonde hair if you've been swimming for to long
Have a good attitude, beauty is both inside and out.
Be a true girl, when guys want to settle down, they aren't looking for the Paris Hilton type girls.
Brushing your hair to much is a leading cause of split ends
Go with the fake tan if you don't plan on having skin cancer when your older. Did you know that every person on BayWatch had a fake tan? Yes David Hasselhoff (sp? lol) has a fake tan. Movie stars aren't stupid, most of their tans are from sunless tanners.
The most important thing- be yourself. Don't let other people's judgements or opinions of you weigh you down. People who make fun of others do it because they have a low self-esteem and it makes themselves feel better.

As for the two people arguing above ^ This topic was not about bitches or being ignorant. If you have a issue, keep it through private messages. Not many people care to read about two people bitching back and forth =)

Bobblehead425
post Jul 18 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #53

My desperate heart is far too weak to run for you this long.

Member No: 150,342

i must try all these out sometime...

my tips:

How To Have Beautiful Legs:

If your legs are too fat, lose fat by going on a sensible diet and exercise. Start a regular sport activity or go to the gym.
Sometimes, legs may not be fat, but look heavy, because of bad circulation. Put your legs and feet up.
If your legs are too thin, improve them with exercise. The legs can look much more attractive with better muscle tone.
Walking and bicycling are wonderful exercises for shapely legs. At the office, walk up the stairs, instead of taking the elevator!
Avoid standing for prolonged periods of time to reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
Smooth legs look more appealing than fuzzy legs. Creams can be used as hair removers, and there are quite a number of shaving tools present in the market. But the best natural depilatory is a turmeric paste, apply it before a bath, and leave it on to dry.
After a bath, make your skin feel good by moisturising it.
Avoid excessive sun exposure
Avoid baths that are too hot
Elevate or raise your legs when sleeping
Always finish your shower with a cold water jet on your legs
Drink a lot

i looked em all up...at http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/misc.html

sexi mami
post Jul 19 2005, 07:44 AM
Post #54

~*The Blackanese One*~

Member No: 27,860

QUOTE(1--GIRL @ Oct 31 2004, 4:44 AM)
Um... when you finish washing your hair with shampoo and all, put salt on your strands and rinse.

What kind of salt? {i.e Bath salt, table salt, sea salt...}

Xprezsion
post Jul 19 2005, 11:04 AM
Post #55

The Eurasian Concert Master

Member No: 54,826

Tea tree oil helps clear pimples.
Chocolate helps cramps.
Aloe Vera makes your hair smooth.
Avacados are good for your hair.
Shave with conditioner instead or shaving cream cause it's less likely to nick yourself and it leaves your legs smooth and smelling nice =].
Using scrubs, rub in circular motions and it helps break away dry skin.

All I could think of for now =[.

sw33t_rouge
post Jul 19 2005, 11:15 AM
Post #56

oink

Member No: 41,836

rub water melon peels on your face. it will leave it feeling refreshing !

CloudNine
post Jul 19 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #57

QUOTE(Xprezsion @ Jul 19 2005, 10:04 AM)
Chocolate helps cramps.
Shave with conditioner instead or shaving cream cause it's less likely to nick yourself and it leaves your legs smooth and smelling nice =].

Chocolate is also a mood elevator =P Scientists say that women actually crave it more during or around their period lol which I could understand. I have serious chocolate cravings when I'm on my period. It has something to do with the compounds/chemicals in chocolate that put women into a better state of mine, especially when PMSing =D

xXMomoBubbleTeaX...
post Jul 19 2005, 05:02 PM
Post #58

Member No: 109,961

QUOTE(CALiFORNiAxBEBE @ Nov 4 2004, 7:55 PM)
One Ingredient Masks
+egg white [works really good, ive tried it alot. it makes ur face look white and fresher and it cleans it good too. also ive heard if u do it alot it lights ur skins. pretty darn cool// if trying it let it dry than rinse]
+plain yogurt[ it evens out ur skin tone//if ur trying it. put it on for 5 minutes and rinse]
+mash 1/2 ripe peach spread on face [ gives ur face a glow// if ur trying it, put it on for 10 to 15 mins]
+ crush a tomato(peeled first) spread it over face[ tomatoes contain acids that balance the skins pH levels and tightens pores// if ur trying it, leave on for 10 mins and rise throughly
+ mash half a banana and rub clean, dry skin.[ mask will leave ur skin baby soft, plus the potassium in the banana will help erase under eye circles//if ur trying it leave on for 5 mins than rinse.
+ mash two strawberries and spread over clean, dry skin. [ strawberries will erase blemishes because there high in salicylic acid. the seeds will rough patches caused by blemishes for instantly smoother skin// if ur trying it leave on for 5 mins than rinse.

i have more if u guys want me to type it upp. i have this really awsome book called TEEN BEAUTY SECRETS by Diane Irons
soo all of those are from their. \ biggrin.gif
so just let me know if u want more i'll add for HAiR, MAKE UP, QUICK FIXES, HANDS&FEET, SKiN
and more....

but yeah i hope that helped happy.gif

I would love for you to post more tip..I have 2 pimples on my head..& I never usually get zits & I want them to go away!!...please..& thank you happy.gif

yuRi22
post Jul 19 2005, 05:36 PM
Post #59

Member No: 173,249

QUOTE(CloudNine @ Jul 19 2005, 5:49 PM)
Chocolate is also a mood elevator =P Scientists say that women actually crave it more during or around their period lol which I could understand. I have serious chocolate cravings when I'm on my period. It has something to do with the compounds/chemicals in chocolate that put women into a better state of mine, especially when PMSing =D

The only thing about eating chocolate when you have your period is that it could actually make your cramps hurt more. I read somewhere that even though you have that craving, it's better to hold off and eat em post-period days.

..:loveee.NuTTii
post Jul 19 2005, 06:57 PM
Post #60

Residential Crazy Child

Member No: 116,897

If you put coconut oil in your hair at least weekly (you have to wash it out a couple hours later) you'll get healthier hair.

Latina Babii
post Jul 19 2005, 08:12 PM
Post #61

Proud to be an Anime Otaku

Member No: 165,004

I put an african oil in my hair onece every two weeks it keeps it shiny =3 I have the prettiest hair in my grade no joke people think it's because of my spanish heritage.

CloudNine
post Jul 19 2005, 09:46 PM
Post #62

QUOTE(yuRi22 @ Jul 19 2005, 4:36 PM)
The only thing about eating chocolate when you have your period is that it could actually make your cramps hurt more.  I read somewhere that even though you have that craving, it's better to hold off and eat em post-period days.

Perhaps for some women but the women I know and myself, have never suffered increased pain from cramps from eating chocolate. Just as for caffeine, it can make cramps worse for some women such as myself. Chocolate does have mood elevating properties, I've heard it not only on t.v. (NGC, etc.) but I've also read it in the Good Housekeeping magazine.

xldubaliciousx
post Jul 20 2005, 12:55 AM
Post #63

Call me Lauren d=]

Member No: 113,118

QUOTE(teenprincess @ Oct 29 2004, 10:56 PM)
Try not to diet at a young age because you need different kinds of nutrients. If you really want to lose weight then excercise.

Yeah and if you diet as a teenager.. Then when you want to have a baby, it'll be a lot harder because something about your body not being strong enough. So eat right. =]

sheddingtears
post Jul 24 2005, 03:55 AM
Post #64

Member No: 20,324

tomatoes and garlic are good anti-wrinklings/aging agents and they're awesome for the skin.

10-12 glasses of water a day (64 oz) are good... helps clear out toxins.

but the best skin care tips would be diet, exercise, & rest... (some dr said that)

honey or mashed banana could be used as a mask.

don't wash your face more than twice a day.

dont scrub your face, pat it with towel to dry after cleansing.

give yourself face massages now and then. helps circulation for a glowing face. use some type of face cream & work in circular motions.

sheddingtears
post Jul 24 2005, 04:01 AM
Post #65

Member No: 20,324

One Ingredient Masks
+egg white [works really good, ive tried it alot. it makes ur face look white and fresher and it cleans it good too. also ive heard if u do it alot it lights ur skins. pretty darn cool// if trying it let it dry than rinse]
+plain yogurt[ it evens out ur skin tone//if ur trying it. put it on for 5 minutes and rinse]
+mash 1/2 ripe peach spread on face [ gives ur face a glow// if ur trying it, put it on for 10 to 15 mins]
+ crush a tomato(peeled first) spread it over face[ tomatoes contain acids that balance the skins pH levels and tightens pores// if ur trying it, leave on for 10 mins and rise throughly
+ mash half a banana and rub clean, dry skin.[ mask will leave ur skin baby soft, plus the potassium in the banana will help erase under eye circles//if ur trying it leave on for 5 mins than rinse.
+ mash two strawberries and spread over clean, dry skin. [ strawberries will erase blemishes because there high in salicylic acid. the seeds will rough patches caused by blemishes for instantly smoother skin// if ur trying it leave on for 5 mins than rinse.

i have more if u guys want me to type it upp. i have this really awsome book called TEEN BEAUTY SECRETS by Diane Irons
soo all of those are from their. \ 
so just let me know if u want more i'll add for HAiR, MAKE UP, QUICK FIXES, HANDS&FEET, SKiN
and more....

but yeah i hope that helped

ID LOVE THAT.

azngrl7691
post Nov 9 2005, 03:21 PM
Post #66

Member No: 36,652

i have a questions. you guys keep listing tihngs to put on ur face as a maks but since there mostly fruits wont it just liek slide off...? sry if im being stupid >< btu i dont get it lol

miss-_-guitar
post Nov 9 2005, 04:37 PM
Post #67

Member No: 278,575

u shouldent wear cheep nailpolish cause it makes ur nails brittle and they break way easier. and ur not supposed to wash ur face too much cause it gets oily.

mai_z
post Nov 9 2005, 05:53 PM
Post #68

unify and defeat... divide and crumble

Member No: 6,379

QUOTE(azngrl7691 @ Nov 9 2005, 3:21 PM)
i have a questions. you guys keep listing tihngs to put on ur face as a maks but since there mostly fruits wont it just liek slide off...? sry if im being stupid >< btu i dont get it lol

For most of them, you mash the flesh and put it on your face. It usually says. If not, you usually slice and put it on your face.

hiiyas
post Nov 9 2005, 07:11 PM
Post #69

Member No: 284,046

eeeeeek! sorry for the double post. can you delete the one up top?

-post above deleted.-

it all depends on yer specific type of skin or hair or whatever. everyone is different.

so if you have dry hair its good to wash yer hair everyday. and you should leave yer conditioner in for like 2 minutes like the directions say.

if you have oily hair you dont want to use too much conditioner just enough to make it so its not all tangled.

for some people the toothpaste works. it did for me. and i just loved the look. heh

some masks are really good too. they help me a lot.

and of course yer diet [what you eat] plays a huuuge role in the way yer skin and hair look or feel.

btw i like the word heffer. its lovley.

QUOTE(Xprezsion @ Jul 19 2005, 11:04 AM)
Chocolate helps cramps.

yer razor gets dull faster using it. lol, dont forget to change it

i heard scrubs are bad. yea the get rid of the dead skin, but it also damages the new skin coming in. *shrugs* i dont know.

This post has been edited by Smoogrish: Apr 6 2006, 05:12 PM

synthase
post Apr 6 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #70

ALLISON

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 310,259

spread the insides of an avocado over you face: it leaves you face VERY smooth =D

Smoogrish
post Apr 6 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #71

Group: Official Member
Member No: 328,021

Actually, toothpaste doesn't help your pimples, it's just another myth. wink.gif There are some wonderful guides pinned in this forum though. _smile.gif

tanichick
post Apr 6 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #72

The Russian™

Member No: 136,554

tooth paste helps zits?!?!!? I never knew that...... ...... .... blink.gif

Smoogrish
post Apr 7 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #73

Group: Official Member
Member No: 328,021

^ It doesn't. Just another myth.

*Blow_Don't_SUCK*
post Apr 7 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #74

^SO I'VE BEEN WASTING COLGATE FOR NOTHING? All these years...

MyCATSwatchingtv
post Apr 16 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #75

Jessica

Member No: 214,999

dry sheets
help youre hair be less staticty
some people can wash there hair 2nce a week and look fine but i know i have to wash mine everyday cause it will look to greasy.
brush your teeth
eat your fruits and veggies

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: