Group: Member
Member No: 623,863

Names in cb up until now since Jan 04
BaLLerZ4LyFe -> Programmer -> Friday.
Thank you. My title please Dani. _smile.gif

*paperplane*
post Oct 1 2008, 02:28 AM
Post #2

having had multiple usernames does not make you former staff.

Impressive
post Oct 1 2008, 08:29 AM
Post #3

Keep going...or be left behind.

QUOTE(paperplane @ Oct 1 2008, 03:28 AM) *
having had multiple usernames does not make you former staff.

Use to be a part of the CB Group: "Programmer" "Was a certain type of limited rights staff group" huh.gif

Title was only given to a select few, before junsun decided to disband the concept.

Further questions on this can be taken to a pm.

Title please.

superstitious
post Oct 1 2008, 08:43 AM
Post #4

Tick tock, Bill

Group: Administrator
Member No: 333,948

^ Sorry, but no. I'm not trying to be mean, but this was created for former staff members (meaning, moderators). You were never a moderator.

libertie
post Oct 1 2008, 11:20 AM
Post #5

This bag is not a toy.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 583,108

Rico, I'm sorry, but that is a fabled title. It's been said by others who have been around as long as you have that you never had any part in helping Jusun with CB's "programming".

Also, I'm not promoting anyone who has a 10% warning level. 20% gets you demoted, but it's my understanding that you should at least start off with a clean slate.

rnicron
post Oct 1 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #6

Member No: 171,080

QUOTE(Friday @ Oct 1 2008, 08:29 AM) *
Use to be a part of the CB Group: "Programmer" "Was a certain type of limited rights staff group" huh.gif

Title was only given to a select few, before junsun decided to disband the concept.

Further questions on this can be taken to a pm.

Title please.
jusun would never trust your ass. besides, it's made up. we've proved it before.

Impressive
post Oct 1 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #7

i wasn't an awesome kick ass "programmer" member at the time but the " Group Title" was mine.

"Group:Programmer" Maintanence of "programming" section which is no longer around. Admin rights in that section only... none of you ever had this title except one other who is no longer active. So please don't go around talking like you know about it.

As for my 10% dani. i'm looking for it to get removed. The "warning" in question. It's from "dee" for a "banner" that i made over a year ago that i decided to bring back up about elba which i had up many previous times before and had had permission by the person over a year ago to put up... so technically i have no clue why she warned me or sent me this pm.. now elba states she didn't.. which is halarious cause she made a banner about me as well as a joke. i can provide it if needed.

karmakiller
View Profile
View Subprofile
Send Message
Add to PM block list
Forward PM
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts Your Signature, Sep 11 2008, 08:24 PM

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Member No: 384,020

Your signature has been removed. You do not have permission to post pictures of other members and write things like that on them.

^ there's your proof.

i was only an admin in one section but still staff statis in that section. unless there some sort of....clause that says that no former staff member of a certain section that was in this selected group can recive the staff alumni title. i'd like my title. even if you don't agree with it. it's rightfully mine.

superstitious
post Oct 1 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #8

Tick tock, Bill

QUOTE(superstitious @ Oct 1 2008, 08:43 AM) *
Sorry, but no. I'm not trying to be mean, but this was created for former staff members (meaning, moderators). You were never a moderator.

Impressive
post Oct 1 2008, 01:39 PM
Post #9

^ correct. Only a few people ever held the title.

i wasn't an awesome kick ass "programmer" member at the time but the " Group Title" was mine.

"Group:Programmer" Maintanence of "programming" section which is no longer around. Admin rights in that section only... none of you ever had this title except one other who is no longer active. So please don't go around talking like you know about it.

As for my 10% dani. i'm looking for it to get removed. The "warning" in question. It's from "dee" for a "banner" that i made over a year ago that i decided to bring back up about elba which i had up many previous times before and had had permission by the person over a year ago to put up... so technically i have no clue why she warned me or sent me this pm.. now elba states she didn't.. which is halarious cause she made a banner about me as well as a joke. i can provide it if needed.

karmakiller
View Profile
View Subprofile
Send Message
Add to PM block list
Forward PM
Find Member's Topics
Find Member's Posts Your Signature, Sep 11 2008, 08:24 PM

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Member No: 384,020

Your signature has been removed. You do not have permission to post pictures of other members and write things like that on them.

^ there's your proof.

i was only an admin in one section but still staff statis in that section. unless there some sort of....clause that says that no former staff member of a certain section that was in this selected group can recive the staff alumni title. i'd like my title. even if you don't agree with it. it's rightfully mine.

superstitious
post Oct 1 2008, 01:41 PM
Post #10

Tick tock, Bill

lol Come on. Please don't make me quote myself again.

I don't mean you any disrespect, but you were never a staff member. Being considered for something that never happened is not the same as being an active moderator who has contributed to the site. Staff Alumni was created to reward those who had been moderators (meaning, could perform moderator functions within several forums and subforums)).

Regarding the other, please communicate your concerns with Elba. :)

Impressive
post Oct 1 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(superstitious @ Oct 1 2008, 02:41 PM) *
lol Come on. Please don't make me quote myself again.

I don't mean you any disrespect, but you were never a staff member. Being considered for something that never happened is not the same as being an active moderator who has contributed to the site. Staff Alumni was created to reward those who had been moderators (meaning, could perform moderator functions within several forums and subforums)).

I held the title. even if you choose to believe it or not. Dani knows. mipadi knows...alot of older cber's know

So your openly saying. Because you the admin in question have not seen the contirbutions or my title. Even though i held the title, are revoking me? that seems a bit unjust and rash.

Spencer and elba will deny claims of the banner approval to make me look bad. i gave up on reposting the image out of respect for her wishes and put a side note.

Joanne
post Oct 1 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #12

Member No: 95,404

I think even past MotMs would deserve the title more.

superstitious
post Oct 1 2008, 01:46 PM
Post #13

Tick tock, Bill

I am not entertaining a request with no legitimate backing. I apologize.

I have been here longer than you realize. I frequented here for a long time before I registered. I have thumbed through every single Backstage post/thread and you were never brought up. Ever. On top of that, I have re-reviewed all moderator logs. You don't show up there either.

Impressive
post Oct 1 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(superstitious @ Oct 1 2008, 02:46 PM) *
I am not entertaining a request with no legitimate backing. I apologize.

I have been here longer than you realize. I frequented here for a long time before I registered. I have thumbed through every single Backstage post/thread and you were never brought up. Ever. On top of that, I have re-reviewed all moderator logs. You don't show up there either.

yes you were here a long time. i never said that you weren't. i know what my title was, i know i was a staff member of a certain section, and i have others who would testify to it on my behalf.. One being an admin...but i don't feel like arguing my point. what your doing is unjust. period.

my title was given directly from junsun. i could care less about your backstage thumbs. i've seen backstage plenty. And about your time here, you think i care?

Should we refer back the mod abuse.. an admin giving away my profile information to a fake aim name...others saying things on my account to get it banned...sharing of my account...a confession by the mods at the time who did it...and a cover up by banning me for all the things the people said which was perverted....of my 1 year banning again?
Two of which are staff alumni's... your standards for the title are BS.
I'm pretty sure you were around then. so don't act naive about it.

I only want what is rightfully mine.

Impressive
post Oct 1 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #15

Ask older cb members. hell ask mipadi, he knows. just because you have not seen it doesn't make my statement false.

why else would i have even changed my name form "ballerz4lyfe" to "programmer" if it wern't to match the group i was in... i mean comon think about it... DAMN i know your not that dense.

*paperplane*
post Oct 1 2008, 02:30 PM
Post #16

We've talked about this before. The conclusion is always that your story is BS.

Impressive
post Oct 1 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #17

^ explain it to me then... ask dani, ask mipadi... i'm not telling fables here.... god... even kathleen and roxanne know about it... sure it was awhile ago but the title still stands....as a staff position... i want my rightful title.. i am currently pming micheal to vouch for me that he's seen me under this title...

first you go saying it's not a staff title.. without knowing anything.. now you say no proof... 2 admins know i held that title.... stop playing these games and give me my rightful title.

You shoot it down with no chance.
i mean damn at least vote on it... i could handle that...

brooklyneast05
post Oct 1 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #18

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

what did you program?

idk every time you say something about jusun i just think of this day.

Impressive
post Oct 1 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #19

Trish had no idea what she was saying as you cna tell by the tone of that sentence... and i already said in previous posts that i didn't help him much... but i held the title.."Group:Programmer"... so that's irrelivant. i'd like my title. you can't deny i didn't have it.

it;s like trying to pull teeth for you all to admit something you don't want to..

superstitious
post Oct 1 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #20

Tick tock, Bill

QUOTE(superstitious @ Oct 1 2008, 01:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Friday @ Oct 1 2008, 02:16 PM) *
why else would i have even changed my name form "ballerz4lyfe" to "programmer" if it wern't to match the group i was in... i mean comon think about it... DAMN i know your not that dense.

I changed my name to Duchess of Dork once. Do you honestly think that I had some type of irrational thought that I was actually a duchess?
QUOTE(Friday @ Oct 1 2008, 03:21 PM) *
Trish had no idea what she was saying... and i already said in previous posts that i didn't help him much... but i held the title.."Group:Programmer"... so that's irrelivant. i'd like my title. you can't deny i didn't have it.

Come on, Rico. The site owner said you didn't help program anything. JC's printscreen says it all.

I have tried really hard to nice and patient about this but I am starting to lose my patience. You need to move on from this because it isn't happening. I'm done here until someone who has a legitimate staff history requests the title.

brooklyneast05
post Oct 1 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #21

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

QUOTE(superstitious @ Oct 1 2008, 03:30 PM) *
I changed my name to Duchess of Dork once. Do you honestly think that I had some type of irrational thought that I was actually a duchess

loool.gif loool.gif loool.gif rofl1.gif

Impressive
post Oct 1 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #22

Ask mipadi. i'll leave it at that...

Gigi
post Oct 1 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #23

in a matter of time

Member No: 191,357

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Oct 1 2008, 01:17 PM) *
what did you program?

idk every time you say something about jusun i just think of this day.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/190/picture2eg4.png

LOLOLOLOL

mipadi
post Oct 1 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #24

Member No: 639,265

Normally I wouldn't get involved in this ridiculousness, but since I was mentioned by name, I'll thrown in my $0.02.

I definitely remember the username Programmer, no doubt about that, but I don't remember a "Programmer" group. Now, that doesn't mean it never existed; I don't remember it and would wager it didn't exist, but I could be wrong. I don't remember any staff members, moderators or otherwise, having access to a "programming" section of the site, either -- but again, I could be mistaken.

libertie
post Oct 1 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #25

This bag is not a toy.

Member No: 583,108

Rico, I have looked at Admin logs dating back to 2004. There was never a group titled Programmer, sorry. Even if there was, you were not a moderator, as Rebecca said.

To clear something else up, there was once a forum titled "Programming". That was changed to "Webmaster's Corner", but the role is the same. I assume that's the "section of the site" he's talking about. There was once a "Code Staff" group but I do not see that Rico was ever promoted or removed from that group.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: