Closed TopicStart new topic
How do I create layers in MS paint?, Actually..
carolannexbh
post Feb 21 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Official Member
Member No: 619,081

Ok. Just so this kind of goes with my title, I wish MS paint were a little more advanced...Anyone have any cool tutorials for MS paint ? _smile.gif

But..
I actually want to take a picture I took of downtown Chicago and turn it into a vintage, sunny picture.

Theres the picture. Thumbed of course. I'm using photoshop. Any ideas? Thanks a whole lot!

MissHygienic
post Feb 21 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #2

Resource Center Tyrant

Member No: 593,306

Would this tutorial be what you're looking for? I'm not sure.

http://www.createblog.com/tutorials/index.php?tag=vintage

CreateBlog has a few of them, but just tell me if they're not what you're looking for.

carolannexbh
post Feb 21 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #3

I did look at most of the vintage tutorials for photoshop on cB, and for some reason not many of them looked as if they were what I was looking for. I think I'm looking more for like a vintagey bright day. I did see the vintage summer day tutorial, but it doesnt have the result that I'm looking for.

silent-soul
post Mar 6 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #4

Group: Member
Member No: 619,049

Um, I'm not so sure MS Paint even has layers, actually. So you're probably better off working with Paintshop Pro or Photoshop. Paint's a pretty basic program, the only time it's used on my laptop is when I let my nieces play with it. Other than that, I wouldn't too much advise anyone to use MS Paint for anything as large as making a decent layout.

carolannexbh
post Mar 6 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #5

^ mellow.gif I was kidding. I use photoshop. I know you can't do that much with paint.

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: