Reply to this topicStart new topic
Confused
Ashley_Brook
post Apr 5 2007, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Tiara Girl

Group: Member
Member No: 373,477

To make a long story short, I was talking to this one guy I work with for a few months., Nick. He liked me and I like him, and we hung out a couple times but noting really happened. Then he suddenly stops flirting with me and talking to me, and I didn't really know why. I was just starting to think that it was because he thought I was boring or something. Several weeks later, this new guy comes to work, Aaron, and Aaron immediately made it known that he liked me. He asked me out on a date and I said yes and then everyone at work knew him and I were talking. Then, Nick suddenly starts to get a little hostile sounding with me while at work, you know...talking to me with a crappy attitude, and instead of smiling at me like he used to, he sometimes gives me glares like he is mad and flips me off..which made me wonder if it was because he heard about me starting to talk to Aaron and he might be jealous and still have feelings for me. A couple weeks pass by and Nick tries to start to flirt with me again one night...and then boom, he turns hostile with me again the night after. I sure don't talk about Aaron around Nick, and the only reason I can think of for his attitude is if he is hearing things about me and Aaron from others at work.

Then today I noticed that he took me off of his top friends list on myspace (yeah, stupid I know) and I asked him about it and he was all like, "I don't know. I didn't really pay attention..didn't think it was a big deal." And I'm thinking, "I know how people take someone off of their friends list...you do it on purpose." But I just let it go before it turned into an argument.

I don't know. I'm wondering...does he still like me and is jealous or is he just lost interest? My gut is telling me that he still does have feelings for me, but I'm not totally sure. The truth is, I like Nick more than I like Aaron too, so if Nick does still like me...I want to be with him. Damn I'm so confused.

Chanfleh
post Apr 5 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #2

Member No: 443,407

I don't like Nick. I say that because I was in a similar situation, just not in your shoes. I was Aaron. I'd say give Aaron a chance, get to know him, see how he's like and such. Compare them. Does Aaron do that? Flirt with you one day then the next day be a complete ass?
The problem with Nick is he might be jealous, but maybe only because he wants you as flirting material, so if you were to get with Aaron he wouldn't be able to. Nick seems childish. I don't know, you know more than I do.

alysaphobia
post Apr 6 2007, 05:24 AM
Post #3

What a sick, masochistic lion.

Member No: 460,535

i think nick still has feelings for you and is super jealous.
it's probably really hard for him right now.
but it's kind of like... he should have asked you out while he had the chance. pinch.gif
i think he is being a bit childish.

this could easily turn into a really messy situation.
DO NOT get together with nick if you're still seeing aaron...
if you want to be with nick, break it off with aaron first, but know he'll be really hurt when he finds you've left him for another guy.

cori-catastrophe
post Apr 6 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #4

hardxcore.

Member No: 479,494

i think nick is bipolar or something. he's prbably just jelous[sp?] but it sounds to me like he's a jerk. i'd say go for aaron.

*My Cinderella.*
post Apr 6 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #5

It does sound like Nick is jealous. I guess after finding out about how you and Aaron are talking and like each other, he tried to get you back and only got mad because he was jealous. pinch.gif Do you still like Nick? If you have trouble deciding who you like more, don't get with any of them until you are sure you dont' like the other.

spongeboblover
post Apr 6 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #6

Member No: 515,065

i think nick just wants some @$$. i think you should stick with Aaron and if you don't like him maybe stick around and you get to like him. what ever you do dont do stuff with both of them if your dating aaron. if word at the job place gets around that you do stuff with both of them then you might get to be known as something you may not be. and chill its just myspace, if my best friend didnt have me on her top, i wouldnt mind cuz i know im her best friend. if this nick guy takes you off your top maybe you probably stand as the same person you meant to him as you do before. so stick with aaron

LostRenaissance
post Apr 7 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #7

Forever Lost

Member No: 377,638

lol i know wat his doing his making u feel insecure and keep u guessing. His doing it on purpose he doesn't wanna come off as needy 2 steps forward one step back. He stops flirting with u to keep u guessing and keep u interested in him. Works pretty well as i can see. Hostile probably cuz he's jealous if u talk about Aaron it'll affect him. Yes then he does care. He's probably waiting for u to say something to him. He's gonna act like he can careless if u were with Aaron or not. test him and watch for signals. It'll work.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: