Reply to this topicStart new topic
I'm In love With My Best Friend, What do I d?
sarahcastro
post Sep 12 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #1

when_ur_gone_who's_ganna_save_me

Group: Member
Member No: 446,377

Me and this guy have been friends since 7th grade and i really like him what what do i do

Synthetic.Love
post Sep 12 2006, 06:33 PM
Post #2

Priscilla

Member No: 463,856

Eh. Falling for your best friend is really hard. There's always the possibility of going out with him, but messing up the friendship. But here's what I think.

Just talk to him. If he's your best friend, I gather he's understanding. Just sit down and talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel, and that you hope it doesn't mess up your friendship with him. If he likes you back, then you guys could figure out together if you want a relationship or not. If you decide to have one and it doesn't work out, then hopefully your friendship will still be intact. If not, then it wasn't as good of a friendship as you thought. Friends are meant to last through everything together. If a relationship got in the way of that... It's difficult, but true. That goes for whether he likes you or not.

But talk to him. If you really like him, and decide he's worth it, go for it. It's better to try then wonder "what if," for the rest of your life.

Good luck =]

*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 12 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Synthetic.Love @ Sep 12 2006, 3:33 PM) *
Eh. Falling for your best friend is really hard. There's always the possibility of going out with him, but messing up the friendship. But here's what I think.

Just talk to him. If he's your best friend, I gather he's understanding. Just sit down and talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel, and that you hope it doesn't mess up your friendship with him. If he likes you back, then you guys could figure out together if you want a relationship or not. If you decide to have one and it doesn't work out, then hopefully your friendship will still be intact. If not, then it wasn't as good of a friendship as you thought. Friends are meant to last through everything together. If a relationship got in the way of that... It's difficult, but true. That goes for whether he likes you or not.

But talk to him. If you really like him, and decide he's worth it, go for it. It's better to try then wonder "what if," for the rest of your life.

Good luck =]

word. I`m in that "what if" situation, and it`s not cool. I say go for it. shrug.gif

*WHIMSICAL 0NE*
post Sep 12 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #4

I've had 2 of my guy friends tell me that they've liked me more than a friend.
Regardless of if you tell him or not the relationship you have with him is bound to change. Whether or not something happens if you do tell him. It will also change if you don't tell him. Just because you don't confront your feelings doesn't mean that you don't have them.
In my opinion I would say find out how he feels about you, or drop little hints. I wouldn't suggest being straight forward and just telling him that you like him. Because if he doesn't like you he might think "Am I leading her on?" And he might be cautious around you.

*This Confession*
post Sep 12 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #5

Well sounds like you both have been friends for a while, if your close enough friends then you both talk about all kinds of stuff. Doesn't matter what subject but its still nice to hear what each other think and such.

If you really like him and want something to happen between both of you I suggest just getting the confidence and go talk to him and tell him. Its hard I know, most of use know how it feels but you have to step out of the box and fulfill life to the fullest and let your stomach flip flop with all its feelings.

Just tell him, because if you don't you'll regret it.

kimmytree
post Sep 12 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #6

Kimberly

Member No: 121,599

Yeah, I would tell him. If he's a true friend, it shouldnt ruin your relationship.

*krnxswat*
post Sep 12 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #7

What grade are you in now, 8th?

*Uronacid*
post Sep 12 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #8

What the heck, at your age dating is for fun. GO FOR IT. Just don't go off and get serious right away. Your at an age where you have so much of your life ahead of you. You will change so much. It's difficult for you to have a serious relationship while your intrests and needs are changing. The best thing you can do is have a fun relationship with no real atrings attached. You can't just let things like this worry you or pass you by. Take advantage of the situation, and learn as much as you can from it. GOR FOR IT

Have fun. ;]

Mizz1Exquisite
post Sep 13 2006, 12:54 PM
Post #9

Just One Kiss Will Stop Your Heart!

Member No: 454,951

krnxswat -you are such an ass its unbelievable LMAO.Ermwell now talk to him tell him how you feel hey if he doesnt feel the same way then hell continue being friends pretend like nothing happened and just go wit the flow.

sarahcastro
post Sep 13 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #10

when_ur_gone_who's_ganna_save_me

Member No: 446,377

QUOTE(krnxswat @ Sep 12 2006, 10:44 PM) *
What grade are you in now, 8th?

no 10th

*krnxswat*
post Sep 13 2006, 10:57 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(sarahc143 @ Sep 13 2006, 9:44 PM) *
no 10th

WOOP DEE DOO I'M A SOPHOMORE!!! dance.gif

Mizz1Exquisite
post Sep 15 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #12

Just One Kiss Will Stop Your Heart!

Member No: 454,951

Lol please stop making me laugh so hard mr.krnxswat.Anyways well the best thing to do really is confront him its always best like that.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: