Reply to this topicStart new topic
Should Graffiti be Banned???, need idea's for my english essay
Melissawilson5
post Jul 6 2006, 04:53 AM
Post #1

..♥.A Girl With Talents.♥..

Group: Member
Member No: 422,238

So here is the thing In english today my teacher tells us that we have a english Sac on tuesday which is a test and to prepare us for it she has given us a practice trial..which is should Graffiti be banned...well I am all for graffiti I think its wonderful and colourful but thats the creative artistic ones I am talking about not that scribble sh*t you see on brick walls and stations...well I have to write like 6 paragraphs on this topic and you see I am a bit lost for some idea's about graffiti so this is were i need your help and your opinions ppl.

So what is your opinion...Should Graffiti be banned or should it be aloud?

This would help me so much with my essay thanx

misoshiru
post Jul 6 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #2

yan lin♥

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 13,627

Moved>>School

*Phoenixx*
post Jul 6 2006, 05:01 AM
Post #3

I think a lot of it is sh*t and ruins places making them look run down and sketchy. Some of the art created though is beautiful. You know what I think? I think there should be this huge wall in cities that people can travel to and freely do whatever graffiti they please. I know it wouldn't help any situation but I think it should be allowed on that wall and nothing else. I'm tired of seeing F*ck you on walls as I drive into New York City etc.

mylittleMiracle
post Jul 6 2006, 05:09 AM
Post #4

Member No: 135,305

but inside the bullshits,its funny!!

Melissawilson5
post Jul 6 2006, 05:58 AM
Post #5

..♥.A Girl With Talents.♥..

Member No: 422,238

QUOTE(Phoenixx @ Jul 6 2006, 5:01 AM) *
I'm tired of seeing F*ck you on walls as I drive into New York City etc.

Yer Well I live in Austraila right an as like I am walking to catch a train thats all I preety much see all over the walls its so crap...I like the creative graffiti though with pictures that actually mean something and I agree that they should have a wall were people should be aloud to graffiti as much as they like

*Kathleen*
post Jul 9 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #6

I say it should be banned. I mean, if you're talking about the creative ones, even still, if they need a creative outlet, get permission/hired to explore on a mural.

marzipan
post Jul 9 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #7

Krista.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 391,319

i think it should be. people shouldn't vandalize buildings and other people's property. it looks really bad, anyways. even if it's creative, tell them to go be creative somewhere else.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: