Reply to this topicStart new topic
Best Friend????, ive fallen for my best friend....help?
slg9601041
post Nov 12 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 292,516

im seriously in some deep s*** here...ive fallen for my best friend and need some mjr help. hes a player, and admits to it, but i just cant help but love him..... i wanna ask him out, but i know it would completely change everything btween us...does neone have ne advice??????

lynn

ChEeR A HOliC Xo
post Nov 12 2005, 08:50 PM
Post #2

Member No: 117,793

I know from experience that players are not worth the time, the hurt, nor the loss of the friendship. Exp. If he admits to being one, you would always have a really hard time trusting him, and always wonder if he's cheating on you just because he's proud of being a player. I think that you should just stick to being his bestfriend that way you wont get hurt, and always have to worry.

That's just my look on things. ermm.gif Sorry my advice sucks here.

Chii
post Nov 12 2005, 10:00 PM
Post #3

dakishimetainoni...

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 75,318

this happens to lots of people. but since you know that he's a player and he admits to it, just try to stop liking him. just because you're best friends doesn't mean that you can change him into a decent guy.

and when he does cheat on you, not only will your relationship die, your friendship will be gone too.

ParanoidAndroid
post Nov 12 2005, 10:33 PM
Post #4

Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians

Member No: 85,066

Who knows...

Players can change.

Give him a chance.

If he hurts you

that's life

better learn your mistakes now

then learn them later

topsyturvy
post Nov 12 2005, 11:20 PM
Post #5

naïvety

Group: Human
Member No: 488

ChEeR A HOliC Xo has a really good point;

But andromeda_90 is right too.. players CAN change. I speak from experience (although the experience didn't end well).

ParanoidAndroid
post Nov 12 2005, 11:41 PM
Post #6

Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians

Member No: 85,066

Don't you think it's wrong to judge him like that? Even our own selves don't know the real truth about our personalities...

_sarcastic_
post Nov 13 2005, 08:24 AM
Post #7

<3

Member No: 64,493

you could give him a chance, but is it worth the possibility of losing a best friend over?

*danielle_x3*
post Nov 13 2005, 09:00 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(_sarcastic_ @ Nov 13 2005, 9:24 AM)
you could give him a chance, but is it worth the possibility of losing a best friend over?
i agree, i was going to say this. is your friendship worth losing? if you guys go out, and break up, you guys might not become best friends again. but if you really like him enough, go for it.

NgocQuyen
post Nov 13 2005, 10:09 AM
Post #9

c[:

Member No: 2,876

first of all, are you even sure you LOVE him? please don't throw that word around if you're not....just say it like this...you like him extremly a lot. since he's a player...why would you waiste your time. i would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER go with a guy that ADMITS he's a player/pimp/etc. those kind of guys are just pathetic...but if you "love" him that much then just take the chance and risk your friendship...if you dont think he's worth risking your friendship then just remain best friends...if you do that then sooner or later you're going to realize all those feelings you had for him was just lust or infautation...

"feelings are like pimples. at first they're hard to get rid of but if you work on it and wash your face everyday, you'll find they will slowly disappear..."-chi z. (my best guy budd)

cool.gif

hope that helped you _smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: