Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Thoughts on life, What love is to me
JessBur1981
post Aug 3 2005, 08:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 192,560

Maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before we meet the right one, so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on the porch swing with, never say a word then walk away feeling as if it was the best conversation that you've ever had. When the door of hapiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the door that is closed we don't see the door that is opened for us. May you have enough hapiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hopes to make you happy.

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.Happiness is for those that cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who've tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear. Don't go for looks because they can decieve, don't go for wealth because even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it just takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

Giving someone all of your love in never an assurance that they will love you back. Don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content that it grew in yours. It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them up from your dreams and hold them for real. It's true that we don't know what we've got until its gone, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. When you were born you were crying, and everyone stood around you smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you are the one smiling and everyone else around you is crying. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you only have one life and one chance to do the things you want to do.

These are just my thoughts, and feeling through trials and hardships. It's what I feel everyday. Hope this helps someone.

aera
post Aug 3 2005, 09:30 PM
Post #2

*scribble scribble*

Member No: 119,610

its... nice. its like what you need to know in order to gain happiness.

i've heard some of them before... you should break it up a little so it's easier to read.

JessBur1981
post Aug 3 2005, 09:41 PM
Post #3

will do

hows that?

lKVNiiKINKYl
post Aug 4 2005, 10:50 AM
Post #4

CHYEAAHHH MAN

Member No: 168,013

eh the whole first line about god i just gave up there. god isn't all that too me and i mean love is just another feeling. but hey, what you wrote sounds good though =)

jue
post Aug 4 2005, 11:28 AM
Post #5

Member No: 132,134

wow; you write good (:
and what yu wrote sounds so professionalish.

technicolour
post Aug 4 2005, 11:40 AM
Post #6

show me a garden thats bursting to life

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 115,987

^ you need to learn grammar buddy.

Beautiful. Really, this should help someone...

teeners4
post Aug 4 2005, 01:15 PM
Post #7

Member No: 36,491

aww thats cute happy.gif hehe im gonna post it on my xanga, of course credits to you

JessBur1981
post Aug 4 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #8

Thanks for the compliments. Through trial and error I learned all of that. And still learning new things everyday. Sure post it wherever you'd like.

And to Lo Mein, I understand completely about god. he/she/it has failed me many times but i learned to rely more on myself than god. Although it still hasn't helped me find my one true throb.gif cry.gif

lKVNiiKINKYl
post Aug 4 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #9

CHYEAAHHH MAN

QUOTE(sprinkle-the-stars @ Aug 4 2005, 12:40 PM)
^ you need to learn grammar buddy.
Beautiful. Really, this should help someone...

i know -_-

QUOTE(JessBur1981 @ Aug 4 2005, 5:30 PM)
Thanks for the compliments. Through trial and error I learned all of that. And still learning new things everyday. Sure post it wherever you'd like.

And to Lo Mein, I understand completely about god. he/she/it has failed me many times but i learned to rely more on myself than god.  Although it still hasn't helped me find my one true  throb.gif  cry.gif

the whole god thing has failed me so many times i just have completely given up on religion...but thats a whole nother story =)

JessBur1981
post Aug 4 2005, 08:29 PM
Post #10

I used to be religeous, then it occured to me that i was believing in something that I can see hear smell touch or taste, and that has screwed me over so many times that I just about gave up. Then I met a girl I though would be the one and got the run around and THATS a whole nother story. Lot of depression here, lol.

lKVNiiKINKYl
post Aug 4 2005, 08:58 PM
Post #11

CHYEAAHHH MAN

Well I actually am diagnosed with depression *whoo go me* but anyway I mean people overplay love so much. It's just another emotion and people make such big deals out of it. Big whop someone loves you. They can just as easily unlove you if thats a word.

baby-girl2987
post Aug 4 2005, 09:27 PM
Post #12

Explorer

Member No: 174,034

take it from some one who knows giving up on God is gonna cause more bad than good. and that was beautiful it was perfect for my situation and i think god led me to what u had to write. u r a gifted person and blessed as well. to see a guy write so well and learn from lifes lessons instead of curse life is truly one of gods miricals. u have blessed me and i hope god blesses u for it. throb.gif

and as far as ur true love dont give up and pray about it; i dare u.

redpeony
post Aug 5 2005, 08:16 PM
Post #13

Member No: 17,767

QUOTE(JessBur1981 @ Aug 4 2005, 4:30 PM)

And to Lo Mein, I understand completely about god. he/she/it has failed me many times but i learned to rely more on myself than god.  Although it still hasn't helped me find my one true  throb.gif  cry.gif

God has failed you? Are you sure you are "understanding completely" the right god?

Ilaem
post Aug 8 2005, 03:05 PM
Post #14

Tiffany <3

Member No: 50,685

Deep.

Elvis_IzBack
post Aug 8 2005, 05:33 PM
Post #15

Member No: 114,877

i believe in god because he created the earth and wot is the whole point of life if u dont believe in anything. Its like God is testing u with how you do in your life... if this is making any sense......

JessBur1981
post Aug 9 2005, 04:06 PM
Post #16

I hope i didn't give the wrong impression when I said got has failed me. God hasn't failed me, i've failed myself. God has been beside me my whole life, I just never took the time to see it. As for love, I don't think god has much to do with that. You have make love in your heart for yourself and for "the one'.

Shahin
post Aug 9 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #17

Member No: 135,526

QUOTE(jennypie @ Aug 5 2005, 5:16 PM)
God has failed you? Are you sure you are "understanding completely" the right god?

What do you mean the right God?

JessBur1981
post Aug 9 2005, 04:13 PM
Post #18

Oh and, whats a Xanga? _unsure.gif

JessBur1981
post Aug 10 2005, 07:21 PM
Post #19

No one going to tell me?

jeSs1cA
post Aug 10 2005, 08:13 PM
Post #20

:)

Member No: 146,496

No need to double post, someone will get to you eventually.

If you go to this site you can find out what an xanga is. It's kinda sorta like an online journal.

lKVNiiKINKYl
post Aug 10 2005, 09:48 PM
Post #21

CHYEAAHHH MAN

omg guys stop preaching about god -_- some people believe in him/her/it in diffrent ways so don't be all critical over little things

illumineering
post Aug 11 2005, 12:57 AM
Post #22

I love Havasupai

Member No: 163,878

QUOTE(Lo Mein @ Aug 10 2005, 10:48 PM)
omg guys stop preaching about god -_- some people believe in him/her/it in diffrent ways so don't be all critical over little things

I agree with you. All of this preaching to the choir is irritating. Spirituality is more than forcing someone to comply with your notion of God.

WTF is the "right" God?

Hellfire and damnation to all who do not comply with my ideals! Repent evil sinners repent! devil.gif

Thats the same shit line Jim Baker used to dupe people with when he was stealing their money.

I guess I should go to church and adopt the life of a sinner so someone else can tell me what to do with my life.

I hope i didn't give the wrong impression when I said got has failed me. God hasn't failed me, i've failed myself. God has been beside me my whole life, I just never took the time to see it. As for love, I don't think god has much to do with that. You have make love in your heart for yourself and for "the one'.

JessBur1981 quit being so hard on yourself. Your notion of living for external vaildation through love is the cause of depression and many other problems. It's an unreal illusion that will never bring meaning to your life. There is no failure when you do the best you can to live each day.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: