Reply to this topicStart new topic
Should I be concerned?
misoshiru
post Dec 5 2007, 02:14 AM
Post #26

yan lin♥

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 13,627

if you can't trust him, why are you even with him?

RyanWasHere
post Dec 5 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #27

RyanIsCoolerThanYou<3

Group: Member
Member No: 525,502

QUOTE(misoshiru @ Dec 5 2007, 02:14 AM) *
if you can't trust him, why are you even with him?

I second that statement, but on the other hand if I heard those shenanigans I wouldn't trust him either, so...f**k em. It's only been three months, cut your losses now, or forget about it.

Call911Quick
post Dec 5 2007, 06:59 AM
Post #28

Group: Member
Member No: 547,099

Are they sleeping in the same room? Cuz if not then u should be ok. Oh, and check to see if she's better looking than u. If she is, there is a small chance that there could be a problem.

S-Majere
post Dec 5 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #29

Addict

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 538,522

I'm with Elba all the way on this.

You're his girlfriend - you get prioritised over another girl friend.

I can't believe he would drop his and your plans for this person - and what about her boyfriend? Too weird to be the complete truth.

Uronacid
post Dec 5 2007, 11:18 AM
Post #30

Group: Official Member
Member No: 555,438

You have nothing to worry about. If she's just a friend then you should be able to meet her no problem. I would hate it if my girlfriend says things like "No, I don't want you meeting my friends!". It would make me feel like she doesn't want me to be apart of her life. I have willingly introduced Holly to all of my friends (if we had the chance to do so). I love it. She's my pride and joy. I'm proud of her, why wouldn't I want to introduce her? ;]

*jeanna*
post Dec 5 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #31

why does she have to sleep over? does she live that far away?...

Uronacid
post Dec 5 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #32

Member No: 555,438

It's not as big a deal as you're making it sound. *points the finger at Elba* Just ask if you can hang out with the two of them after you get out of work. It shouldn't be a big deal. If she's that significant of a person then you should be excited to meet her, not worried about it.

Tell your boyfriend what you wouldn't want to happen (her sleeping in the same bed, etc...). He should agree to it if it's not crossing the line, and it shouldn't be a problem.

She shouldn't' be concerned... nothing has happened yet.

queen
post Dec 5 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #33

‹(. .)›

Member No: 20,089

the situation has just been handled the wrong way. he probably has no intention of cheating on you, and she probably is just a friend with no "benefits". here's my breakdown on it:

1. he did the right thing by telling you first. however, i've known a lot of guys who tell their girlfriends "everything", but the meer action of telling them is actually part of the plan to gain more trust. so just because he told you doesn't mean he doesn't have alterior motives. but it doesn't mean he does either.

2. he may innocently just not want you there for his friend's sake. sure, your presence might make her feel uncomfortable. however, he should have still offered you the invite to meet her. the fact that he didn't might be the one suspicious thing in his actions.

3. she has a boyfriend, and he has you. i'm pretty sure her boyfriend had a bunch of things to say about the situation, but they've worked it out (obviously, since he agreed to her sleeping over). however, you should also have a say in what's going on. if her sleeping over really bothers you that much, then you should be able to let your boyfriend know, and he should be able to compensate. regardless of how important this friend is, you should come first.

i know you trust him. just because you have insecurities doesn't mean you don't trust him. it's all right for girlfriends to feel uncomfortable in this situation. just let him know and talk it through.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: