Reply to this topicStart new topic
trying my best.
Samus4u
post Mar 28 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 415,223

I have met this girl who works in a shop, i have only been a few times to buy different stuff and she smiles a lot when im talking to her which i think is a good thing. I like her and i can't stop thinking of ways of trying to get her to go out with but i have been in a situation like this before and it didnt go well and dont want to ruin this. So this is what i have came up with i will go to the shop ask her for an item she will either show me where it is or come and get for me and i will talk to her about any random subject just to get her talking eg the apprentice or something like that and then il say that i will like to get to know her better and ask her if she would like to go to this new cafe that has opened just round the corner and i will give her my no. saying to give me a call whenever she is free so we can meet up but if she is not interested then its not a problem. last thing i want is to come off as creepy so if i can have your views on this plz.
thanks.

Melie
post Mar 28 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #2

Melieized

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 478,715

well, that is definitely a great start to a possible relationship or friendship. i really hope this works out for you!

keep us posted!

karmakiller
post Mar 28 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #3

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Group: Mentor
Member No: 384,020

At least you're ok with her saying no. Sometimes it's weird for someone to be approached by a person who is interested in them at work, but if you go about it without coming off as creepy it should work out. Good luck.

Samus4u
post Apr 5 2009, 05:24 AM
Post #4

yesterday i went to see the girl at the shop and i done what i was supposed to do but she couldn't give me a clear answer she kept saying i dont know, i dont know but i kept talking to her and gave her my name and number and asked to just think about it the problem might of been that there was a few ppl in the shop who were listening to what i was saying, so what do you think was going through her mind.

imperfectionistx
post Apr 5 2009, 07:05 AM
Post #5

(:

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 184,978

Chances are, if she's saying "I don't know," then she thinks you're creepy. I'd think that if she was genuinely interested, she wouldn't have cared who was listening and would just have said okay.

Anyway, I wouldn't push the issue unless you're pretty sure that's the reason she said Idk.

Samus4u
post Apr 5 2009, 07:51 AM
Post #6

i dont know her well but by what i know so far about her is that she would make it clear what she wants when she talks she doesnt hesitate when she is talking so i have no idea what happened she always seemed to get along with me she would the first 1 to start with making jokes and just stuff like that i wont be bothering her again but i want to know what she might of thought then and now jus so that i dont make the same mistake again.

mipadi
post Apr 5 2009, 12:00 PM
Post #7

Group: Administrator
Member No: 639,265

QUOTE(Samus4u @ Apr 5 2009, 08:51 AM) *
i dont know her well but by what i know so far about her is that she would make it clear what she wants when she talks she doesnt hesitate when she is talking so i have no idea what happened she always seemed to get along with me she would the first 1 to start with making jokes and just stuff like that i wont be bothering her again but i want to know what she might of thought then and now jus so that i dont make the same mistake again.

She's a salesperson. It's her job to smile, make jokes, and be friendly towards customers. This is like falling in love with a prostitute and saying, "Well, she slept with me, so she must like me."

If she didn't give you a definitive "yes" when you asked her out, she doesn't like you.

shoryuken
post Apr 5 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #8

Group: Official Member
Member No: 585,858

mang.. wtf u kiid..

i emembaa wen i usedaa workk clothhe storee.. i gitt beechezz comm everridaii da lookk aatt moi...

dat shiett niiccee n alll butt kinddzz annoyyen yoo..

Samus4u
post Apr 5 2009, 01:04 PM
Post #9

thanks for the replies they are really helpful, so basically i screwed up again no worries.

mipadi
post Apr 5 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #10

Group: Administrator
Member No: 639,265

QUOTE(Samus4u @ Apr 5 2009, 02:04 PM) *
thanks for the replies they are really helpful, so basically i screwed up again no worries.

It's not that you screwed up. Just, you know, can't win 'em all.

shoryuken
post Apr 5 2009, 04:43 PM
Post #11

Group: Official Member
Member No: 585,858

QUOTE(Samus4u @ Apr 5 2009, 02:04 PM) *

trydaa no goo upp da gurl n askk demm shiett wen dey workk mang..

dey alll tirr n shiet.. n u go talkk..

go hitt gurlzz att malll dat walkk round n shiet..

QUOTE(mipadi @ Apr 5 2009, 02:06 PM) *
It's not that you screwed up. Just, you know, can't win 'em all.

u ididiott.. he scree up 4 sho..

go reeed book undaa lemonn tree foo.. stubborn.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: