who the f**k cares

I do. If you don't have something nice to say, then leave. mellow.gif

coconutter
post Sep 1 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #4

omnomnom

Group: Member
Member No: 180,688

It's not KFC's fault it's the slaughter houses that treat them that way. Don't campaign against KFC, campaign against the slaughter house. Why can't politicians care about animals like chicken and cow sad.gif

brooklyneast05
post Sep 1 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #5

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Sep 1 2008, 06:43 PM) *
I do. If you don't have something nice to say, then leave. mellow.gif

i do have something to say, i just said it.

people who have a lot of sympathy for chickens...have obviously never actually be around real ones to know that chickens are the stupidest animals ever. out of all the animals you can go on about, chickens are the absolute worst choice imo.

i hate kfc food though anyway.

mackenziee
post Sep 1 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #6

Hello Newman.

Group: Member
Member No: 578,620

cry.gif

synatribe
post Sep 1 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #7

AIDS at RAVES.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 598,878

QUOTE(mackenziee @ Sep 1 2008, 06:45 PM) *
cry.gif

creole
post Sep 1 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #8

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 676,364

QUOTE(coconutter @ Sep 1 2008, 04:44 PM) *
It's not KFC's fault it's the slaughter houses that treat them that way. Don't campaign against KFC, campaign against the slaughter house. Why can't politicians care about animals like chicken and cow sad.gif

but who owns the slaughter houses? ?(:
(off-topic)kfc has numerous reports of unsanitary places to eat at. Most of them are closed down.

This is KENTUCKY FRIED CRUELTY. You could be eating a rat, who knows?

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Sep 1 2008, 04:44 PM) *
i do have something to say, i just said it.
people who have a lot of sympathy for chickens...have obviously never actually be around real ones to know that chickens are the stupidest animals ever. out of all the animals you can go on about, chickens are the absolute worst choice imo.

i hate kfc food though anyway.

Chickens are not the stupidest animals? Do you have any proof?
Do you eat eggs? Chickens make eggs. :/

brooklyneast05
post Sep 1 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #9

I'm Jc

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Sep 1 2008, 06:46 PM) *
Chickens are not the stupidest animals? Do you have any proof?
Do you eat eggs? Chickens make eggs. :/

uh like i said, if you've ever been around chickens you will know this.

why are you telling me chickens make eggs? NO SHIT. i eat eggs and i eat chicken, what's your point?

side note: why is this video starting automatically, it's annoying as hell.

creole
post Sep 1 2008, 06:52 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Sep 1 2008, 04:50 PM) *
uh like i said, if you've ever been around chickens you will know this.

why are you telling me chickens make eggs? NO SHIT.
side note: why is this video starting automatically, it's annoying as hell.

Mkay, if you' really want to stop hating on chickens, I'll stop the autoplaying, or you can just leave the topic.

You have no proof what-so-ever about chickens being dumb? All animals have a unique way of intelligence.

brooklyneast05
post Sep 1 2008, 06:53 PM
Post #11

I'm Jc

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Sep 1 2008, 06:52 PM) *
Mkay, if you' really want to stop hating on chickens, I'll stop the autoplaying, or you can just leave the topic.

You have no proof what-so-ever about chickens being dumb? All animals have a unique way of intelligence.

loool.gif wow...yeah chickens have a unique way of intelligence alright.

synatribe
post Sep 1 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #12

AIDS at RAVES.

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Sep 1 2008, 06:52 PM) *

look ninjaBeenly
Im probably sure you eat chicken and or meat in others words your not vegan are you, so if you can stop being hypocritical than I think everyone would appreciate it. whether its chicken made from KFC or from Vons you kill chickens both ways.

creole
post Sep 1 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(SkyliteX @ Sep 1 2008, 04:54 PM) *
look ninjaBeenly
Im probably sure you eat chicken and or meat in others words your not vegan are you, so if you can stop being hypocritical than I think everyone would appreciate it. whether its chicken made from KFC or from Vons you kill chickens both ways.

I'm just saying, they should be treated better, and only kill them if they're old or have a really bad bird defect.

Some people have chickens as pets.. mellow.gif

brooklyneast05
post Sep 1 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #14

I'm Jc

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Sep 1 2008, 06:57 PM) *
Indians eat chicken and they are hindu. I'm just saying, they should be treated better, and only kill them if they're old or have a really bad bird defect.

then we could never supply enough chicken if we did that...

synatribe
post Sep 1 2008, 06:59 PM
Post #15

AIDS at RAVES.

if they are defected from some disease then dont you think humans can get defects also hence mad cow disease? and you dont think thats possible with chickens?

creole
post Sep 1 2008, 06:59 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Sep 1 2008, 04:57 PM) *
then we could never supply enough chicken if we did that...

Eggs. Birth. You guys can hate chicken or eat chicken, it' just isn't right to have chickens be slaughtered like some horror movie.

Say if dogs were eatable ( WHICH I THINK WOULD BE WRONG.) Would you want to see your only pet get tortured with it's own eyes and body still able to move a little?

Edit : Their are other sources to eat something that taste like Chicken. Maybe frogs?

brooklyneast05
post Sep 1 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #17

I'm Jc

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Sep 1 2008, 06:59 PM) *
Eggs. Birth. You guys can hate chicken or eat chicken, it' just isn't right to have chickens be slaughtered like some horror movie.

Say if dogs were eatable ( WHICH I THINK WOULD BE WRONG.) Would you want to see your only pet get tortured with it's own eyes and body still able to move a little?

yeah and according to you we would have to wait for them to get old which is why i said we couldn't supply enough chickens.

i already addressed the second part by saying how stupid chickens are. if you have a chicken for a pet and you some how think that's comparable to a dog then i feel bad for you.

synatribe
post Sep 1 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #18

AIDS at RAVES.

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Sep 1 2008, 06:59 PM) *

Edit : Their are other sources to eat something that taste like Chicken. Maybe frogs?

thats life. deal with it. Instead of focusing on chickens that have had the same treatment for forever, why dont you focus on the current genocide or something? there are too many things in the world that need focus before chickens just to let you know :]

creole
post Sep 1 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #19

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Sep 1 2008, 05:02 PM) *
yeah and according to you we would have to wait for them to get old which is why i said we couldn't supply enough chickens.

i already addressed the second part by saying how stupid chickens are. if you have a chicken for a pet and you some how think that's comparable to a dog then i feel bad for you.

Not everyone could afford and live the same life-style as you.
Remember this is just a realization of something that is actually happening.

Plus, there are plenty of chickens.

QUOTE(SkyliteX @ Sep 1 2008, 05:03 PM) *
thats life. deal with it. Instead of focusing on chickens that have had the same treatment for forever, why dont you focus on the current genocide or something? there are too many things in the world that need focus before chickens just to let you know :]

I'll deal what I have to. Chickens been a long time on Earth. Heard of the T. Rex? That's the chicken's ancestors.

synatribe
post Sep 1 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #20

AIDS at RAVES.

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Sep 1 2008, 07:04 PM) *
Not everyone could afford and live the same life-style as you.
Remember this is just a realization of something that is actually happening.

Plus, there are plenty of chickens.

so is the freakin genocide.

I'll deal what I have to. Chickens been a long time on Earth. Heard of the T. Rex? That's the chicken's ancestors.

when did chickens become dinosaurs? Am I missing something?

creole
post Sep 1 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #21

QUOTE(SkyliteX @ Sep 1 2008, 05:06 PM) *
so is the freakin genocide.
when did chickens become dinosaurs? Am I missing something?

Okay, why bring up genocide? That has nothing to do with food. I do not want to have to nag about something that is off-topic.

Chickens is the descendant of the T.Rex .
SkyliteX, we have our opinions and such, and I understand that there are other situations that's going around this world, but at least know that some tiny things can turn into a big cause?

synatribe
post Sep 1 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #22

AIDS at RAVES.

QUOTE(ninjaBeenly @ Sep 1 2008, 07:12 PM) *
Okay, why bring up genocide? This has nothing to do with food. I do not want to have to nag about something that is off-topic.

Chickens is the descendant of the T.Rex .
SkyliteX, we have our opinions and such, and I understand that there are other situations that's going around this world, but at least know that some tiny things can turn into a big cause? <-- you haver to be kidding me

look if your right about chickens being dinosaurs then I invented the internet
and yea we have seperate opinions and because of that you should be willing to accept criticism if you openly state your opinion because not everyone agrees. Chickens have not been a big issue and will never be big enough for the government to get invovled with, so its basically a waste of your time. I bought genocide in because your trying to make it seem as if our visions are distorted about chickens but Im proving to you that your vision is more distorted if your willing to consider the lives of unnatural chicken before the death of millions of people.

karmakiller
post Sep 1 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #23

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Member No: 384,020

Chickens ARE very stupid animals. Did you know that they are so stupid that they will drown themselves in a puddle, rather than try to get out? Chickens also carry a lot of diseases.

Comparing chickens to dogs is what is stupid, imo. This has been happening for a long time, but there are more important things that people can focus their energy on.

*absinthe*
post Sep 1 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #24

Kfc is so revolting to me. Their chicken has always made me gag. Poor chickens. :(

synatribe
post Sep 1 2008, 07:24 PM
Post #25

AIDS at RAVES.

QUOTE(karmakiller @ Sep 1 2008, 07:23 PM) *
Chickens ARE very stupid animals. Did you know that they are so stupid that they will drown themselves in a puddle, rather than try to get out? Chickens also carry a lot of diseases.

Comparing chickens to dogs is what is stupid, imo. This has been happening for a long time, but there are more important things that people can focus their energy on.

thank you. Finally lol:]

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: