4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Breaking Dawn ***SPOILERS***, ...
JokeInsideJoke
post Aug 28 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #76

I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-)

Group: Official Member
Member No: 601,399

QUOTE(Joss-eh-lime @ Aug 27 2008, 11:56 PM) *
the part when she is human and sex obsessed was kind of...charming on her part. and edward's initial resistance made him seem even more of a gentleman. haha

i love that! "on bella, sex obssesion was charming" laugh.gif

when they were both naked in the water.... it was a funny, i guess. they were just standing there, NAKED, talking about the moon. loool.gif

mmhmichelle
post Aug 28 2008, 04:50 PM
Post #77

young enough to not give a f*ck

Group: Member
Member No: 35,060

^ It must've been really awkward.

Senta
post Nov 28 2008, 04:22 PM
Post #78

`Senta

Member No: 607,411

i pretty much hated it.

jackson-rathbone...
post Jan 28 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #79

Member No: 711,839

hahhah ya i really didnt like bella at all. like she was always annoying me with her i love edward every five minutes... yes, i did cry tho when he first left her in new moon but after the first couple chapters it was just really really annoying. like she couldnt even stand for five seconds with out "falling apart" and she had to hold her torso together. it was just pethetic in my prespective, and then youve got jacob who is hopelessly in love with her and she is to stuck on edwards nuts to care. sad.. and pathetic, am i the only one who sees that?

tokyo-rose
post Jan 28 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #80

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

QUOTE(jackson-rathbone-islove @ Jan 28 2009, 03:00 PM) *
hahhah ya i really didnt like bella at all. like she was always annoying me with her i love edward every five minutes... yes, i did cry tho when he first left her in new moon but after the first couple chapters it was just really really annoying. like she couldnt even stand for five seconds with out "falling apart" and she had to hold her torso together. it was just pethetic in my prespective, and then youve got jacob who is hopelessly in love with her and she is to stuck on edwards nuts to care. sad.. and pathetic, am i the only one who sees that?

This is supposed to be about Breaking Dawn, not any of the other books. Edward returns, Jacob gets over Bella when he imprints on Renesmee, and Bella and Edward live happily ever after by the last book.

LittleMissSunshi...
post Jan 28 2009, 07:31 PM
Post #81

rawr?

Group: Official Member
Member No: 285,858

i wish it was more detailed... it wasn't as intriguing how it was because stephenie went so detailed on like kisses for edward and bella so why not the intimate stuff?

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: