Am I being too sensitive?
cloudcandy
post Mar 13 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 666,041

okay so I signed on to Msn and the guy that I like was on,(he already knows I like him and there's a possibility that he could like me but won't admit it but too long of a story so I'm not going to get into it) but he was on for a while then I sent him a msg at 5:08 p.m. saying "hey", and we were talking good, then i asked him "how's everything" then he said that he was busy with school and he said "how about you?" then I said well yea same here, and trying to get a job, then he said"kool, where do you go now?"(because he's in Uni and i was suppose to graduate last yr but didn't) then i told him that I'm still in highschool but was only supposed to be there for a semester because i was supposed to do 5 credits, 4 in day school and 1 in nightschool but my counsellor gave me a spare and i was trying to get it changed but it was too late so i'm there for 1 more credit then he said: awesome, hey i gotta go, it was nice talking to you, take care bye". then he quickly signed off before i got a chance to say bye but i left an offline msg saying bye. then he signed on again 30 mins later and signed off again.

I don't know why I feel so crappy about it so crappy that I wanna cry, I feel like just because I said I was still in highschool, maybe that's why he just said he had to go, do you think I'm being too sensitive?

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: