Reply to this topicStart new topic
MY dentist sent me a bill $2000... HELP PRINCE CB... :(
shoryuken
post Jul 25 2008, 08:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Official Member
Member No: 585,858

i was told that i should get two crowns.. i dont know wtf they are so i said OK... cuz i thought my insurance was gonna pay for it.. so i thought why not..

now my insurance said they aint paying for it cuz they aren't neccesary.. and now my dentist charging me $2000... my dentist never told me how much they were gonnna cost and they promised me that if there's anything my insurance won't pay they will let me know... but now they're charging me $2000 cuz my insurance won't pay for it..

WHAT CAN I DO...? i ask other people and they said... SUE...TALK SHIT...OR WAIT SEE WHAT THEY DO...

what you guys think...?

P.Swhoever post the most in here with good tips will be PRINCE HERO 4 LIFE.... laugh.gif _smile.gif

karmakiller
post Jul 26 2008, 01:25 PM
Post #2

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Group: Mentor
Member No: 384,020

Wow, I can actually understand your post.

You can't sue them, because your dentist can't tell you what your insurance will and will not pay for. Plus, it was just general conversation, it's he said she said. And they can get a better lawyer than you tongue.gif

I would resubmit my claim to the insurance company. If they deny it again, then call them and talk to them and see if you can work anything out where they pay a portion of it and you pay the rest.

shoryuken
post Jul 26 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(karmakiller @ Jul 26 2008, 02:25 PM) *
Wow, I can actually understand your post.

You can't sue them, because your dentist can't tell you what your insurance will and will not pay for. Plus, it was just general conversation, it's he said she said. And they can get a better lawyer than you tongue.gif

I would resubmit my claim to the insurance company. If they deny it again, then call them and talk to them and see if you can work anything out where they pay a portion of it and you pay the rest.

dun think they gonna help...

so gueess ima pay n SAY FUK THEM in there face...

MissFits
post Jul 26 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #4

Group: Member
Member No: 531,256

First, talk to your insurance company. A lot of times things just get f**ked up in the hustle and bustle, I used to have to deal with insurance companies all the time when I worked at the pharmacies. Argue your point calmly at first and when they start getting shitty with you (which they usually do) ask to talk to the highest person you can. Just keep aggravating.

If that doesn't work, just don't pay it. They will forward it to a collection agency but I'm not scared of them and you shouldn't be either.

shoryuken
post Jul 26 2008, 04:50 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(MissFits @ Jul 26 2008, 05:48 PM) *
First, talk to your insurance company. A lot of times things just get f**ked up in the hustle and bustle, I used to have to deal with insurance companies all the time when I worked at the pharmacies. Argue your point calmly at first and when they start getting shitty with you (which they usually do) ask to talk to the highest person you can. Just keep aggravating.

If that doesn't work, just don't pay it. They will forward it to a collection agency but I'm not scared of them and you shouldn't be either.

my insurance say they aint pay for anything that isnt in there network.. which i go and got my grill.. that i didnt know.. so i think its my fault here.. there nothing i can do.. the only i got is that one of the beech at the front desk said if theres anything my insurance wont pay for.. they will let me know... so i go n let them do w/e.. now they sending me bills n shiet... im either done and not care what gonna happen to my health or go diff dentist...

MissFits
post Jul 26 2008, 04:54 PM
Post #6

You should have made sure that was covered yourself. It's not the anyone's responsibility but yours to know your insurance policy.

But, that is really lame and I am very sorry.

shoryuken
post Jul 26 2008, 05:02 PM
Post #7

what u gotta pay for you surgery thingy.. _unsure.gif
QUOTE(MissFits @ Jul 26 2008, 05:54 PM) *
You should have made sure that was covered yourself. It's not the anyone's responsibility but yours to know your insurance policy.

But, that is really lame and I am very sorry.

ye.. i fuk up.. oh well.. now i gotta go da work early n shiet now.. cuz bak den i neva go da work early cuz i dun cur.. now i gitta gi bak 2k bak asap...

MissFits
post Jul 26 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #8

Dunno.
It's the craziest thing actually.
I was on my mom's insurance while I was underage. Even though I hadn't lived with her since I was 16 I was still covered until I turned 18, which is their cut off age for a dependant that is no longer in school. So, seeing as I graduated when I was 17 there was no problems taking my coverage.
They changed their policy last month and made 19 the cut off age for a dependant but only for the dental coverage. My mom had no idea and got a dental card for me in the mail the day after I made my first dentist appointment. I have no idea what that shit covers, or what my surgery will cost, though.
But, I turn 19 in 2 months, I thought it was so cool that I got that just in time so I wouldn't have to pay everything out of pocket.

shoryuken
post Jul 26 2008, 05:21 PM
Post #9

lucky u... and not so lucky me.. i kinda wanna take them da court but not sure..

Tung
post Jul 27 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #10

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 65,593

lmao...fukken chynk idiott...NUB... stubborn.gif

loool.gif loool.gif

shoryuken
post Jul 27 2008, 12:49 PM
Post #11

ye fuu.. cry.gif cry.gif HAHAHAH.. oh well...

fuk demm alll..

shoryuken
post Jul 31 2008, 10:13 AM
Post #12

LOL.. some bitch call me and tell me to come in for my appointment..

BITCH:hi prince.. how ya doing today... blah blah..

PRINCE:ye about my $2000.. cant u guys decrease the price..

BITCH:well.. we try.. we try prince...

PRINCE:you guys told me that if theres something my insurance wont pay.. you guys will let me know... now u billing me $2000...

BITCH:yes.. we're misled as well prince...

PRINCE:CANCEL all my appointments.. i'm done with you guys.. i'll find a way to pay for it..

BITCH:ok.. have a good day prince..

PRINCE:*hangg up..*

waccoon
post Jul 31 2008, 10:32 AM
Post #13

We are the cure.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,456

Why is the blame placed solely on the dentist? Think about it.

1. You got optional cosmetic dentistry done.
2. The procedure was legitimate, and you consented to it willingly (and without checking the terms of your insurance - but who's fault is that, really? You assumed it would get covered by the insurance).

It seems like you're just trying to get out of a bind you ignorantly put yourself into. Sorry, there really isn't anything you can do but pay the bill - but you'll have a great smile to flash when you do!

shoryuken
post Jul 31 2008, 10:34 AM
Post #14

ye... i know part of it is my fault.. and dont tell me they aint got nuttin to do with this shit...

it over... i pay.. i really dont give a shit about $$... my family can throw that shit out like white rice... but they want me to deal with this..

i can pay right now.. but nah.. i fuken wait couple more month n then i pay...

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: