Gaahhh
Sandraaa
post Oct 26 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 485,356

My friends and I agreed over a week now that we were going to have a girls night out today. Yay, I thought.

I bought some snacks, came home early, took a bath, prepared my clothes, then I recieved an SMS at the last minute telling me that it was canceled because of yadi yada. Oh, she forgot to tell me earlier.

mad.gif

GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED? She called me like 7 minutes ago, telling me that it wasn't canceled afterall. But I already ate the snacks and I don't feel like going out anymore!!

Also, I went early to school yesterday, only to find out that the first two classes were canceled.

How hard is it to actually tell someone before hand?

Start new topic
Replies
libertie
post Oct 26 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #2

This bag is not a toy.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 583,108

QUOTE(Sandraaa)
Also, I went early to school yesterday, only to find out that the first two classes were canceled.

Last week we had an exhibition performance (marching) at another school, but the weather was HORRIBLE so we had no idea if we were gonna actually go or not. The day before, we were all waiting on an e-mail letting us know, but it never came. The day of the performance, still no e-mail. So we go to class, all of us fully prepared to go to this contest and march outside.

He tells us, "So I got an e-mail yesterday morning, the person in charge of the contest said that no matter what, even if the weather did clear up, we would not be marching." I looked around, everyone looked pissed. We stressed out this whole day getting ready to go out of town and now we weren't even going to go, and he didn't tell us. Then he finished, "Instead it's going to be inside, so we will be playing. Just not marching." We were relieved that we were actually going, but still, it was so frustrating that he'd kept in all this information until the last minute to let us all know.

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: